Kurokako Photo Collection 002 , a collection of foot photographs.

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Kurokako

Kurokako Photo Collection 002 , a collection of foot photographs.

Post by Kurokako »

Hi, everyone! I'm back again~ This time, I'm here to share my Photo Collection 002, which I believe is a rare and excellent piece of art for all of you.
Kurokako Photo Collection 002, featuring a total of 192 photos of my feet. These high-resolution images of feet and legs were captured with a DSLR camera, making them a rare treasure for friends with a foot fetish. Don't miss out! Description of the content: The photo collection features a large number of foot and leg photos, showcasing from various angles and perspectives. It also includes scenes of removing stockings and close-ups of the soles of high heels.

Here are some sample images from Photo Collection 002 to share with everyone~
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg
11.jpg

Hi everyone! I'm Kurokako, a 24-year-old Asian girl. I'll be sharing photos of my feet here, and I hope you all enjoy them. I have many interests, such as bondage, showcasing my feet, sexual asphyxiation, cannibalism, and much more. You'll get to know more about me when we chat~ However, I generally don't reveal explicit content in my photo sets, and I prefer not to fully show my face to maintain a bit of mystery.