DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Flame you are a hero ahah :noworthy:
She did have a very nice segment in the last solar panel show. She dipped out of her shoe, but some fake snow got in the shoe and she had to shake it before putting it back. I can't find it back now tho.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yeah the prop guy needs to chill out on the snow. I am surprised we’ve only seen 1 day of Diana in nylons/tights. Maybe now that November has hit we will see more
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Flame you are the man! thank you. I wonder why they took it aff the rotation so fast but left all the other segments?
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:55 pm Yeah the prop guy needs to chill out on the snow. I am surprised we’ve only seen 1 day of Diana in nylons/tights. Maybe now that November has hit we will see more
Yeah the prop dude is way too invested ahah, it can offer some nice original segments, just like it happened yesterday.
BlackFoot wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:57 pm Flame you are the man! thank you. I wonder why they took it aff the rotation so fast but left all the other segments?
It often happens when there is too much action during a show no ? I recall this happening a bunch of time with good shows featuring Rebecca, same for some of Diana's, though a bit less.
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

Thank you Flame! Those shots of Rebecca were fabulous! You also helped to eliminate a really long video. I would have recorded the 40 minute video just to get the 5-6 minutes of excellent views. :thanx:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

So no Diana today that sucks. Love when the A-Team is together. i love that's Rebecca is wearing the tan nylons today tho. :love: Hopefully when Diana comes back she will follow. Diana hasnt worn tan nylons in a long time only the black ones,
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:22 pm So no Diana today that sucks. Love when the A-Team is together. i love that's Rebecca is wearing the tan nylons today tho. :love: Hopefully when Diana comes back she will follow. Diana hasnt worn tan nylons in a long time only the black ones,
Thought the same but she already indulged a few dangles, habits are hard to get rid off :mrgreen:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:30 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:22 pm So no Diana today that sucks. Love when the A-Team is together. i love that's Rebecca is wearing the tan nylons today tho. :love: Hopefully when Diana comes back she will follow. Diana hasnt worn tan nylons in a long time only the black ones,
Thought the same but she already indulged a few dangles, habits are hard to get rid off :mrgreen:
I was kind of surprised she did with none of the other ladies there with her. (thank you Rebecca) I thought she would be more reserved since it was nobody but the guys there. Glad i was wrong.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yeah very good day from her, really surprised by the outcome. She spent more time in the shows with her left shoe dangling than with it properly worn.
One of those days where she just doesn't care about cameras. Only thing I disliked a bit was all the side shows where she kept kneeling down, even though she had kicked her shoes off during one of them, barely no action due to the camera angle and her position.

Tomorrow is supposed to be with the A-team, I'm scared she will go to the opposite of today and put back her ankle boots like she did last time.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:17 pm Yeah very good day from her, really surprised by the outcome. She spent more time in the shows with her left shoe dangling than with it properly worn.
One of those days where she just doesn't care about cameras. Only thing I disliked a bit was all the side shows where she kept kneeling down, even though she had kicked her shoes off during one of them, barely no action due to the camera angle and her position.

Tomorrow is supposed to be with the A-team, I'm scared she will go to the opposite of today and put back her ankle boots like she did last time.
Im hoping you're wrong. Im also hoping Diana comes back with tan nylons. 🙏🏾
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I must this has been a great week so for with the A-Team. Diana actually broke the heel on her shoe and walked in the product barefoot and sat barefoot till it was time to bring in the next product. Rebecca has been on fire all week. i dont believe ive ever seen her this comfortable before. (i love it) but everytime things start going well randoms start flocking to the chat and saying dumb shit. that guy hollering about the ladies should be wearing knee high boots smh.....(No they dont!) then the other guy keeps asking if Diana still dangles smh....another that keeps saying the ladies should be wearing nylons
and of course View52 is back. idk what he was saying (Blocked him a while ago) but him and Xavi was going back and forth. I saw he said something about Diana and her having bunions or something because Xavi said it responded to it smh........idk what it is every time things start to go good then all the creeps and weirdos flock to the chat and start saying and demanding things smh.....
Globe

Post by Globe »

3 very good days indeed. The A-team always on point for a few weeks already, thankful to them that they keep it alive and better than ever. Rebecca went all in with the shoe drops, crazy dangles and the "Rebecca moves", Diana offered some very nice segments with the broken heel and foot massage by Carsten.
Unfortunately as you said BF, it's always when everything is going perfectly smooth again that it suddenly goes downhill.

Sadly Rebecca is off tomorrow, hopefully she comes back next week, I reckon she's only done 3 days since coming back compared to the usual 2 weeks at Pearl / 2 weeks on radio she has been doing lately... We'll see how it goes.

Also, while Monika's return has been stated by Xavi, Tracy has gone AWOL and no news for when she's coming back, wouldn't be surprised if she has been let go by Pearl.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

No other combo can touch The A-Team. They have so much fun together…plus the dueling dangling is amazing. Just haven’t had a lot of good standing dipping (which I much prefer)

I asked on the Chat the other day about Tracy and Xavi said “no she isn’t gone”. Awfully weird that a new girl would get this much time off…oh well.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:02 pm 3 very good days indeed. The A-team always on point for a few weeks already, thankful to them that they keep it alive and better than ever. Rebecca went all in with the shoe drops, crazy dangles and the "Rebecca moves", Diana offered some very nice segments with the broken heel and foot massage by Carsten.
Unfortunately as you said BF, it's always when everything is going perfectly smooth again that it suddenly goes downhill.

Sadly Rebecca is off tomorrow, hopefully she comes back next week, I reckon she's only done 3 days since coming back compared to the usual 2 weeks at Pearl / 2 weeks on radio she has been doing lately... We'll see how it goes.

Also, while Monika's return has been stated by Xavi, Tracy has gone AWOL and no news for when she's coming back, wouldn't be surprised if she has been let go by Pearl.
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:24 am No other combo can touch The A-Team. They have so much fun together…plus the dueling dangling is amazing. Just haven’t had a lot of good standing dipping (which I much prefer)

I asked on the Chat the other day about Tracy and Xavi said “no she isn’t gone”. Awfully weird that a new girl would get this much time off…oh well.
Maybe Tracy is filming a new Reality Show? (i dont know) Maybe they realize that she's not getting love from fans as they expected? Only people hyped about her is Nicky A. and Chester, but even Chester been going on for Monika lately. To me they had better options but chose her. (i think they were going for looks to compete with the other 3) i will say she does have some good outfits but that's about it for me.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I must say Diana looked beautiful as always. (Rebecca also of course) Idk if it was the hairstyle but she looked younger today. She looked like she's 19-21. Today she took a break and im not mad at her. She deserves a break. Rebecca been on fire the last couple weeks since she been back. Thank you Rebecca for holding us down. Great shows today. The A-Team is always a pleasure to watch.
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:28 pm I must say Diana looked beautiful as always. (Rebecca also of course) Idk if it was the hairstyle but she looked younger today. She looked like she's 19-21. Today she took a break and im not mad at her. She deserves a break. Rebecca been on fire the last couple weeks since she been back. Thank you Rebecca for holding us down. Great shows today. The A-Team is always a pleasure to watch.
I thought the same thing Blackfoot. I loved the way Diana had her hair today. I also thought it made her look younger, and I also just like the way it looked on her. I hope she will continue to have hair styles like that in the future.
Globe

Post by Globe »

I guess we all had the same thought then ! She was really looking like she was in her early 20s.

Calmer day today with Diana on straps and Rebecca a bit less active. Can't blame them with the past shows of last week. Though she still had a few dips and "rebecca move" shoe off plays. At the very beginning of the 7pm show there was a nice zoomed on camera pan of her stretching her foot out.

I love her control tops that are sometimes visible. She doesn't seem to mind showing them off. I wish one day she'd be bold enough to wear stockings but I don't think that's happening ahah.
Hoping Diana will soon switch off to winter clothes, jean miniskirt looks kinda odd on the snow set but whatever lol.

No A-team tomorrow but Diana and Monika's return. Let's see what happens :)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I thought Rebecca was on fire today. That 2nd Euro Show, she shoeplayed the entire time, with full toes exposure (even with hole in the toe area)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Must have missed it :S
Opaque black tights not my favorites, with her black pumps it's sometimes hard to distinguish shoeplay with the wide camera shot.Thanks for letting me know !

Also idk Mr.Mike if you watched that one but she had some nice standing dipping during the energy show. Even left her empty heel on full sight while she could have clearly hid it behind the panels. It was a nice tease from her.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Even though we couldn’t see it, the solar panel show where she left her empty shoe out there for a few minutes…awesome