Find a video

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Trojangreek

Find a video

Post by Trojangreek »

I'm looking for a video that I found on YouTube in mid-2018, on a channel called MaxMustermann, on that channel there were Shoeplay videos, but apparently the channel was deleted.
The video I want to find was of two women dancing, one was wearing high wedge yellow sandals and the other was wearing low black sandals, they were both dancing to a song by the band ABBA I think. It's a video of about 5 minutes and it was filmed the back of the feet, unfortunately I don't have any better image or reference for this video, just this report, if anyone knows where to find it, or has one, I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me. I've actually looked in different ways and haven't found it.

Sorry for Bad English :)