"Complicity" Scene

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

larlibra007

"Complicity" Scene

Post by larlibra007 »

The footsie was a lot shorter than I thought it would be. Here's the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/15859864/Complicity.avi.html

Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Good ol' Laralibra... comin' through for us as usual. That scene was short BUT sweet nonetheless. Thanks upon thanks for getting that for us!
:superlol: :love: :superlol: :love:
tyson

Post by tyson »

:superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: cor mutanda :bastardinside:
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Thank you LL7!

The scene had alot more potential. Did not go as well as most of us expected... probably our expectations were too high. One thing for certain is that the expression on the woman's face is absolutely priceless. That's about as naughty as it gets!

The look on her face alone would be enough to cause arousal.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Wow...I like it! Short but certainly to the point.

Zara Whites takes an otherwise decent scene and moves it into the "outstanding" category by the force of her looks and her wardrobe.

The facial expressions she's giving him are alone worth the price of admission for this video. Pure, unadulterated tease!
Zara should do more scenes like this if she can communicate such raw lust and amusement with just her eyes and mouth.

Another thing I like is the fact that her hair is pulled over to her left side. This gives us an unobstructed view of her face. Good move there.

Then there's the cut under the table. Notice how that lovely black pump is just barely hanging onto her heel? It's almost as if she was dangling earlier and had replaced the shoe, or was about to dangle before she and hubby started their telekenetic swinger conversation.

Nice but realistic lighting, so we get to see her rubbing up against his calf before going up to the prize. No mere napkin can stop Zara White's pump!

When they show Zara again after the reaction shots I'm looking at her lips and thinking how good they'd look and feel wrapped around my cock. I must do some more research on this woman!

No shoe removal but I can excuse that due to Zara's hotness. And there's no teasing this time. She puts her foot right on target and begins to rub...until he reaches down to touch her and she pulls away. Auugghh!

Hmmm. There's a few more great seconds of her looking at him after she pulls her foot away. Someone with video editing could cut that in half and insert the few seconds of her foot rubbing his crotch before you see his fingers. This "modified" scene would make sense because of the looks she still giving him. Any takers to do that video editing surgery?

Yeah, it could have/should have gone on longer but I'm more than satisfied. This scene will get a very high rating from me when it goes up on the site.

Now, Crowe: Is this the scene you remember? If not then it is still out there, hiding, and laughing at us.

Regardless, good job tracking this scene down and posting it!!

DP
Okmerlin
Mod
Mod

Post by Okmerlin »

Aggiungo che il titolo italiano del film è "L'intesa", è un film anni 80.... Non pensavo qualcuno riuscisse a beccarlo :)
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I wish the scene was longer because that's what the "art of teasing" is about. It should have been at least 3 minutes. I am grateful for that scene, thanks to you Larlibra007. GREAT JOB!
absolute0

Post by absolute0 »

larlibra007:

Very nice man.......just wish it was a bit longer :ooook: There has to be more of this woman out there somewhere???

DP, I have to agree with you, her facial expressions are priceless!! Wouldn't we all like to be on the receiving end with a woman like that who simply loves to tease a guy!!
I know what I like....and I like what I know
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Welllll done!!!! :ooook:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
boxnclox

Post by boxnclox »

Thanks a million!!!!!!!!! :ooook: :ooook:
daemon

Post by daemon »

Great scene!! Thank you very much for posting it!!! :ooook:
Crowe

Post by Crowe »

Sorry fellas but.... THE SEARCH CONTINUES. Oddly enough this is almost indentical setup as the scene I know of, but I assure this is not the scene.

Nice scene tho, good catch here.
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

Crowe wrote:Sorry fellas but.... THE SEARCH CONTINUES. Oddly enough this is almost indentical setup as the scene I know of, but I assure this is not the scene.

That's okay, Crowe. We'll find that precise footsie scene soon enough. But for now, I'm just glad we have a new scene in our collection. Thanks again, LL!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Well good, that just means there's another scene out there to hunt down.

Thanks for the clarification Crowe.

DP
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

Short but sweet, and the girl is HOTTTTT! :o
zequilaro

Re: "Complicity" Scene

Post by zequilaro »

larlibra007 wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:05 am The footsie was a lot shorter than I thought it would be. Here's the link:

http://rapidshare.de/files/15859864/Complicity.avi.html
Hi! I'm upping this after so many years because I'm not finding this movie from serious sources aside from one certainly legit but in VHS. Do you still have the full movie? I'm asking for a miracle