DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

Tracy is just Monika 2.0. I swear Pearl hired for the simple reason that she never wears pumps. Boots or strappy shoes, just like Monika

Globe

Post by Globe »

Yup Tracy is the replacement/clone of Monika...

Nothing from Diana on the classic seated shows except for that footwarmer cushion product. However, what a show with the solar panels, perfect tease all along the segment, it was very sexy :noworthy:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:26 pm Tracy is just Monika 2.0. I swear Pearl hired for the simple reason that she never wears pumps. Boots or strappy shoes, just like Monika
Globe wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:22 pm Yup Tracy is the replacement/clone of Monika...

Nothing from Diana on the classic seated shows except for that footwarmer cushion product. However, what a show with the solar panels, perfect tease all along the segment, it was very sexy :noworthy:
i guess they needed to balance the ladies since the A-Team is getting so much love from everybody and Monika has her own has her own fans but i guess they felt she was being left out. So Rebecca and Diana for us and Monika and Tracy for the others. It balances the ladies and both sides are happy. But at the same time since Rebecca is off an on and when all the ladies are on Diana seems to get left out because none of the guys wont let the ladies do segments on their own or let them have a day of shows on their own. Pearl TV actually told me that. He said the guys wont like reverse roles (ladies hosting and guys walk out the products. even just for a day.) that and that they wont like the day off either.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Globe

Post by Globe »

Welp looks like they are back to the previous months planning... No A-team together till monday.
I hope Diana is in good shape and motivated because she will have to hold us down all the rest of the week. We're lucky to have her.
Though I must admit I am a bit surprised because I thought I had understood from Rebecca Insta stories that after last week, she'd be doing a full time too this week, but I must have mistaken.
Overlook

Post by Overlook »

It's incredible, I think Tracy is the only one who has been able to sit in a foot massage chair without taking off her shoes.
I have seen how many of you requested new presenters, and I sincerely believe that it is a mistake. The more presenters there are, the less time we will have for Rebecca and Diana, who are the ones who actually do something.
For me, I honestly have plenty of Monika and Tracy.
PS: Yesterday Rebecca did a good job on the first panel show. I find it curious that Rebecca is always more active with stockings than without stockings, it's as if she doesn't want to show her bare feet. A shame.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Today was a busy…perfect outfit and shoes for Diana but nothing
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Our girls was solid today during the last solar show.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:14 am Our girls was solid today during the last solar show.
Diana look great as always and did her thing today. Tracy's outfits have gotten better and better.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Is Monika actually out of Pearl ? I find it weird they let Tracy present the Monika countdown show. Whenever she couldn't make it on friday and Diana/Rebecca were here, they never hosted it and switched to the classic 10€ show.

Weirdly she's suddenly "sick" like Merve was. Just saying, it's starting to add up :S
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I think she’s 🤒 sick
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:12 pm Is Monika actually out of Pearl ? I find it weird they let Tracy present the Monika countdown show. Whenever she couldn't make it on friday and Diana/Rebecca were here, they never hosted it and switched to the classic 10€ show.

Weirdly she's suddenly "sick" like Merve was. Just saying, it's starting to add up :S
I believe she is sick. she hasnt been on IG at all. i wish her a speedy recovery. I actually miss Monika. I wonder what she thought Tracy doing her count down show in her space suit. Personally I think Monika wears it better even with the boots. We all know Pearl TV lies so i think when Rebecca eventually leaves (hoping that wont happen anytime soon) i think that's when Merve will probably make her return. She's still on the website and it says "Return coming soon"

Diana was looking good and doing her thing today once again. She was doing that Rebecca move and had her foot was totally out. (thank you Diana) I must say Tracy's Blue outfit with slits on the sides was kinda hot. I think it was yesterday. Id love to see Rebecca wearing that outfit.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Looking forward to tomorrow, should be A-team only.
Hoping to see a bit of magic indulged by the duo for us !
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hopefully it’s a good one. Tomorrow is the last show I can watch for 2 weeks…heading out on a nice long vacation
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I got another doctor's appointment tomorrow so gonna miss most of the shows tomorrow. gonna have catch the replays.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Diana doing her thing. Some small dangles from Rebecca. Solid day but nothing earth shattering.
Globe

Post by Globe »

I think our level of demand and our expectations have also increased a lot because if you consider it :
- Diana kicked off her shoes multiple times today showing her pretty feet under all angles,
- Diana did multiple times toe dangling
- Rebecca dipped, dangled a bunch of times throughout most shows.
- They aired a massage show.

Yet, like you, I feel like today's shows are decent but not incredible. While a year ago, this would have been considered a really good day !
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I liked today's shows and im satisfied. Cant get your hopes up too high tho because they do it out of love for the fans but at the same time pearl tv wont let them go too far like previous years for some reason. (from what i hear/heard it has something to do with Youtube) but who really knows. Im happy with whatever they choose to give us. One thing i still dont understand is why during the Euro shows Diana's chair is so far from Rebecca and the little table in the middle. They seem to do that all the time when the A-Team is on with one of the guys and Rebecca is in the middle. Also that one box on the harvest set is so annoying. That box is placed there on purpose.
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:37 pm I liked today's shows and im satisfied. Cant get your hopes up too high tho because they do it out of love for the fans but at the same time pearl tv wont let them go too far like previous years for some reason. (from what i hear/heard it has something to do with Youtube) but who really knows. Im happy with whatever they choose to give us. One thing i still dont understand is why during the Euro shows Diana's chair is so far from Rebecca and the little table in the middle. They seem to do that all the time when the A-Team is on with one of the guys and Rebecca is in the middle. Also that one box on the harvest set is so annoying. That box is placed there on purpose.
Wise words, you're right, they're already giving us a lot just for the fun of it and that's already worth a big thank you.

Also yeah idk what's up with their sets lately, the euro-shows with the chairs spread out, seated shows with tables blocking most of the view and that herbst sale show with the box just right on the table corner.
Though today, Rebecca did step out of behind it to give us a nice dip in plain sight.
Also I liked a lot her more visible dipping with toes streching in and out of her heels during the ratgeiber energy show. Those brown heels are my little guilty pleasure, she's always playful when she's wearing them.

Also what's up with Diana lately, she's been kicking her shoes off almost every single show (which i'm obviously not complaining for it...) but it's kind off odd how much she does it. She reached the I don't give a fuck point :mrgreen:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:12 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:37 pm I liked today's shows and im satisfied. Cant get your hopes up too high tho because they do it out of love for the fans but at the same time pearl tv wont let them go too far like previous years for some reason. (from what i hear/heard it has something to do with Youtube) but who really knows. Im happy with whatever they choose to give us. One thing i still dont understand is why during the Euro shows Diana's chair is so far from Rebecca and the little table in the middle. They seem to do that all the time when the A-Team is on with one of the guys and Rebecca is in the middle. Also that one box on the harvest set is so annoying. That box is placed there on purpose.
Wise words, you're right, they're already giving us a lot just for the fun of it and that's already worth a big thank you.

Also yeah idk what's up with their sets lately, the euro-shows with the chairs spread out, seated shows with tables blocking most of the view and that herbst sale show with the box just right on the table corner.
Though today, Rebecca did step out of behind it to give us a nice dip in plain sight.
Also I liked a lot her more visible dipping with toes streching in and out of her heels during the ratgeiber energy show. Those brown heels are my little guilty pleasure, she's always playful when she's wearing them.

Also what's up with Diana lately, she's been kicking her shoes off almost every single show (which i'm obviously not complaining for it...) but it's kind off odd how much she does it. She reached the I don't give a fuck point :mrgreen:
That is true with Rebecca and those brown heels. Like Mr. Mike said once she took the straps off those brown heels they never really came back(Thank you Rebecca) Use to be the same when Diana had the her own brown heels. When she worn them you knew you were in for a show but i believe she gave them away or got rid of them. She has a ton of shoes and i remember on IG she was trying to give away a lot of her shoes because she had too many. As far as the shoes coming off that's pretty normal for Diana. Personally i love it. (thank you Diana)
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:54 pm
That is true with Rebecca and those brown heels. Like Mr. Mike said once she took the straps off those brown heels they never really came back(Thank you Rebecca) Use to be the same when Diana had the her own brown heels.
Yh this is part of why they're my favorite, kinda represents when she decided to join in the fun with Diana. And yh those brown heels of Diana... She was barely wearing them anymore when I started watching more frequently the channel but oh man. And I even remember Rebecca wearing them once or twice and it also resulted in some amazing segments. Somehow those heels had the shoeplay itch in them.
BlackFoot wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:54 pm As far as the shoes coming off that's pretty normal for Diana. Personally i love it. (thank you Diana)
I do too, I'm just surpised it's been so often lately, but it's amazing and I hope she'll keep the habit !