Teachers feet experiences

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Feet333

Teachers feet experiences

Post by Feet333 »

Like many I think a lot of us had at one point an attractive teacher and is possibly the reason for your foot fetish or high heel fetish. Interested to hear any experiences you may have had.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Vin

Re: Teachers feet experiences

Post by Vin »

Wow, that is a great pair of legs on that lady. Wish I had a teacher like her back in the day.

My only experience that I remember was in high school. Social studies teacher was probably in her mid 30s. Not a model by any means, but an above average, petite woman. She always dressed elegantly, so either in skirts or suit pants, hose and heels, which is why I quickly became a fan.
I would usually occupy the first row desk, because it was joined with hers. I was yearning for some footsie action. Unfortunately most I could count on was occasional "kick" on a shoe or my shin when she was crossing her legs and changing position. There never seemed to be any intent to it, but still it was great for the horny teenager that I was back then.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Thanks for the contribution! Yes, definitely few teachers helped that I became a nylon feet lover :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Feet333

Post by Feet333 »

Vin wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:47 am Wow, that is a great pair of legs on that lady. Wish I had a teacher like her back in the day.

My only experience that I remember was in high school. Social studies teacher was probably in her mid 30s. Not a model by any means, but an above average, petite woman. She always dressed elegantly, so either in skirts or suit pants, hose and heels, which is why I quickly became a fan.
I would usually occupy the first row desk, because it was joined with hers. I was yearning for some footsie action. Unfortunately most I could count on was occasional "kick" on a shoe or my shin when she was crossing her legs and changing position. There never seemed to be any intent to it, but still it was great for the horny teenager that I was back then.
Yeah I relate to the taking the front row seat hahaha. Watching and hoping they shoeplay with their heels was something I always looked forward to.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Vin wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:47 am Wow, that is a great pair of legs on that lady. Wish I had a teacher like her back in the day.

Wow wish we had seating like that at least you got contact
Balls

Post by Balls »

Best experience I had was with an IT lecturer at college called Angela. Like with the OP she wasn't exactly stunning but she was cute, petite and slim, around 35. One day she walked into class wearing a knee-length grey dress with sheer black tights and black Stiletto heels. She slipped her heels off and spent the whole lecture walking around and talking. Her feet looked so sexy with slightly reinforced toes which she occasionally flexed as she shifted around while standing to give her lecture. The class was normally quite disruptive and because she had to deliver this lecture I think she planned it, as everyone was on their best behaviour on this occasion.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

In the fourth grade, I had a petite blonde teacher Ms. Doherti who just about every day wore stockings or tights, with shoes like loafer, flats and kitten pumps — shoeplayed like it was going out of style! She must've stood no taller than 4'11 or 5'0" because at 9 years old I was looking down at her, and it's not like I was particularly tall (there were a few other boys in the class who stood way taller). I've got a story around that I shared about the time I had to sit behind her for "punishment" while she was at her desk. She had her shoes off the whole time, and OMG let me tell you lol. I was already into feet and shoeplay before that, but I think that there gave me one of my first woodies from it.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I don’t remember any of my teachers shoeplaying in Elementary or Middle school, but I will never forget my 12th grade English teacher. Young, attractive Greek woman who always wore these low cut suede heels. They were super soft because they just melted off her feet. She would either stand at a podium and effortlessly dip one foot after another, or sit down at her desk and heelpop, swirl her heels around in a circle, or kick them off and place her feet on top of them. Always wore dark nylons.

The other was a middle aged college math teacher who wore these big heavy clogs. She would always dip while leaning against the chalkboard, making a huge clanking sound that filled up the room.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Had so many teacher shoeplay experiences that it would take pages. I even remember first grade. My arts teacher would wear wooden Dr. Scholls, with pantyhose. So did my home room teacher. Both dipped, dangled… and the English teacher always wore flip flops.
da_terminator

Post by da_terminator »

I'm fortunate to have been in elementary school during the early to mid 90's when almost all female teachers still dressed in a skirt and pantyhose. My second grade teacher had a fairly constant habit of walking around the classroom shoeless, though sadly I never got any close ups of her hosed feet. In sixth grade I was lucky to be sat near my teacher's desk. On many occasions I was able to look under her desk and see that she had slipped her hosed feet out of her heels and would do slow movements with her feet, or extend her feet or scrunch her toes. It distracted me from getting work done while in class but was definitely worth it.
Footboy33

Post by Footboy33 »

My history teacher from way back and probably the reason I got hooked on feet. She always wore black nylons and high heels and quite often would slip them off under the desk when she had been standing a lot. This particular time she was wearing knee high boots with quite an high heel. After walking around a bit she sat on the desk and pulled a chair up to put her feet on. I was not far back. She kept looking down at her feet when teaching, break time came and the class left I thought I might stay a bit and glad I did. Said to her nice boots miss, she said yes they are but first time I have worn them and they are killing me. Oh that’s not good I said if your feet hurt, why not take them off ? Do want to but nothing else to wear, well by the end of the day you will be in agony! Yes your right but they are tight to get off, she sat for a minute looking down at them and then, I couldn’t believe my luck she started unzipping them, sat then started to pull one off I said miss shall I pull it for you ? Oh ok please as the boot came off got that nylon and leather smell, and then the other she sat wiggling her toes oh that is nice, took the boots and put them under the desk. She stayed in her nylon feet, what a day !!