DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

sandaldanglinglover

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by sandaldanglinglover »

Globe wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:27 am Checked the shows a bit today,
She seemed very careful with her shoeplay and dipping for some reason. I was expecting lots of action given she had her high heels but not much happened except for dipping and a bit of dangling in the energy show at the end.

Monika nothing as always...

Rebecca seems to be back at her radio work, an unexpected A-team comeback wouldn't hurt...
Wish Monika would shoeplay more often but she keeps wearing strappy sandals. Maybe high heels are uncomfortable for her and/or she doesn't like being told to shoeplay, idk

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

idk today felt really short. i know they usually end early on Fridays but didnt really see much of Diana today. btw she looked great. i love when she wears the ponytail and loved the red dress and heels.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Monika NEVER shoeplays buddy. She has done some minor, minor heel pops months ago but she never actually shoeplays

sandaldanglinglover wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:32 pm
Globe wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:27 am Checked the shows a bit today,
She seemed very careful with her shoeplay and dipping for some reason. I was expecting lots of action given she had her high heels but not much happened except for dipping and a bit of dangling in the energy show at the end.

Monika nothing as always...

Rebecca seems to be back at her radio work, an unexpected A-team comeback wouldn't hurt...
Wish Monika would shoeplay more often but she keeps wearing strappy sandals. Maybe high heels are uncomfortable for her and/or she doesn't like being told to shoeplay, idk
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I thought the same thing…no long ending show (which if she’s standing is usually great. She did some nice dangling and little bit of Rebecca Moves earlier.

quote=BlackFoot post_id=157925 time=1692382487 user_id=5099]
idk today felt really short. i know they usually end early on Fridays but didnt really see much of Diana today. btw she looked great. i love when she wears the ponytail and loved the red dress and heels.
[/quote]
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:21 pm I thought the same thing…no long ending show (which if she’s standing is usually great. She did some nice dangling and little bit of Rebecca Moves earlier.

quote=BlackFoot post_id=157925 time=1692382487 user_id=5099]
[/quote]

no Rebecca next week either. She's suppose to be back the following week according to Xavi.
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:24 pm no Rebecca next week either. She's suppose to be back the following week according to Xavi.
It looks like Ms.Claude has really grown into most viewers. A good 30% of the recent uploaded videos' comments are asking where she is and when she will come back.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

She’s always been hugely popular. Diana is #1…but Rebecca is a close #2 with Monika #3 by far
Globe

Post by Globe »

Diana was absolutely glamorous today. What a dress, it suits her perfectly.

A nice dipping during one of the solar panel show and a beautiful gift from her with a close-up Rebecca move during the black curtain segment in the 10€ show.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I thought Monika looked great today with her hair pulled up. Diana…well…you know. Spectacular as ever
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:44 am I thought Monika looked great today with her hair pulled up. Diana…well…you know. Spectacular as ever
I have to agree Monika looked great today and so did Diana. Monika been looking good in those long black dresses. Once Diana throw on the Red it's pretty much over. She's on fire.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Damn…Diana has on Monika’s heels again. Not only do they look cheap, but they are not a fit for Diana.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

well i saw that Diana's Wardrobe closet broke last night. she said she was about to cry. so maybe that's why she's wearing Monika's outfit and shoes? i must say i do hate those shoes.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

Tbh I would be happy if monika left, make room for some new person. Like if monika is on with those high heel sandals I'm not even watching the video and I bet I'm not alone
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Wonderboy1000 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:37 pm Tbh I would be happy if monika left, make room for some new person. Like if monika is on with those high heel sandals I'm not even watching the video and I bet I'm not alone
well i guess you wont be watching because that's all she wears.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

You’re not wrong. When she’s on by herself the chat is like a graveyard. But that’s who PEARLTV is hitching their wagon to.

Wonderboy1000 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:37 pm Tbh I would be happy if monika left, make room for some new person. Like if monika is on with those high heel sandals I'm not even watching the video and I bet I'm not alone
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

At this point stop watching pearl tv this channel is already dead.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Why do you say that? When Diana & Rebecca are it’s usually magical…plus Diana never disappoints

moxley95 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:18 pm At this point stop watching pearl tv this channel is already dead.
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:27 pm Why do you say that? When Diana & Rebecca are it’s usually magical…plus Diana never disappoints

moxley95 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:18 pm At this point stop watching pearl tv this channel is already dead.
1 years or 2 years ago that channel was good now it's bad as fuck. Even when there are Diana and Rebecca Pearl tv always find a way to fit Monika in every show, the only time when you have Diana and Rebecca together is if Monika dont work. I'm not gonna argue here but you know that's it's true there are only 3 ladies left and Pearl tv always want to have Monika everywhere with her ugly shoes.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I get it with the whole Monika thing…but Diana rarely disappoints…and Rebecca whole much tamer than before us still “must see TV”

moxley95 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:37 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:27 pm Why do you say that? When Diana & Rebecca are it’s usually magical…plus Diana never disappoints

1 years or 2 years ago that channel was good now it's bad as fuck. Even when there are Diana and Rebecca Pearl tv always find a way to fit Monika in every show, the only time when you have Diana and Rebecca together is if Monika dont work. I'm not gonna argue here but you know that's it's true there are only 3 ladies left and Pearl tv always want to have Monika everywhere with her ugly shoes.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

I don't get why they love her so much, maybe since she has an onlyfans some top people want to keep her. Others have come, much better looking and put on a show and gone within a month. Seems she is the best at doing some action off screen to keep herself on screen cuz no one watches when she is on with her high heel sandals. They can even see that on most watched videos yet she appears every time.