DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

Diana loves to tease us behind those damn solar panels. A few times this morning already.

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:44 pm Diana loves to tease us behind those damn solar panels. A few times this morning already.
i miss the flamingo stance she use to do behind the panels.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:42 am Somehow they changed back their thumbnail to an old logo instead of the girls after we mentioned it. :mrgreen:
Is the chat completely closed too ? I can't access it anymore via the youtube app, i don't have a laptop to check right now.

The fact that they would rather hide it all from their viewers instead of being transparent speaks for itself I believe.
Well looks like they changed it back to Monika and Diana like they had it before.
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:13 pm Well looks like they changed it back to Monika and Diana like they had it before.
Yes I don't understand what they are trying to do ahah. Is the chat still closed and not even readable ?

Diana looked splendid today, any action worth watching ?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yes she did both sitting and standing shoeplay.
One external benefit I thought about was any new girl that wants to get on this show would obviously watch older shows to get a feel for what they do. We all know that every other shopping channel on the planet does not like shoeplay. Either the camera guys avoid it, the set up sucks or the girls just don't because they've been told not to. NOT on this show. Even if a new girl doesn't want to display like Diana & Rebecca, they at the very least can see the show does not frown upon or hide. If they feet really hurt, they know that the show has no problem with them sliding a shoe for relief.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

didnt catch much of the shows today but both Monika and Diana looked great.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nothing really. Straps are on & don’t look like they are coming off.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Don’t know if it was me again…15 minutes ago on chat I said “miss the straps down”…boom!!! They are off
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:48 pm Don’t know if it was me again…15 minutes ago on chat I said “miss the straps down”…boom!!! They are off
The magic has not disappeared ;)
How are you guys getting the chat though, it is still disabled on my end for some reason.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:41 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:48 pm Don’t know if it was me again…15 minutes ago on chat I said “miss the straps down”…boom!!! They are off
How are you guys getting the chat though, it is still disabled on my end for some reason.
no chat for me either.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

So I have no idea.

Globe

Post by Globe »

Dang this is amazing, so you don't even have the transition screens in between product segments and all ?

Any clue if a copy/paste of the link (maybe via private messages?) would allow us to get on this youtube live ?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

No I wish the videos were not there…it’s just the graphics. I almost mentioned that in the chat but didn’t want to push it
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Looked like an in eventful day…
Globe

Post by Globe »

Let me guess... Sandals and straps all day long ? :mrgreen:
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

BlackFoot wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:19 pm
no chat for me either.
You have to go to the front page of the Pearl TV YouTube page. There are now 2 livestreams. If you go to the one that says "No graphics" that is where the chat is.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

One thing that cracks me up. They came back from a video (during solar panel show) and Diana hurriedly put her left shoe back on. But then immediately took her right shoe off, flexed her toes for everyone to see…it was awesome. But why did she put the other shoe on like she got caught???

Also do you notice she always looks to her left out of the corner of her eyes. Not sure if she’s looking at a monitor or what.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Checked the shows a bit today,
She seemed very careful with her shoeplay and dipping for some reason. I was expecting lots of action given she had her high heels but not much happened except for dipping and a bit of dangling in the energy show at the end.

Monika nothing as always...

Rebecca seems to be back at her radio work, an unexpected A-team comeback wouldn't hurt...
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’ve never seen someone have just a disdain for pumps and 100% wear the same type of shoes every single show. I know she had a toe injury like a year ago but come on….can you give us 1 every 2 weeks or so…please
Globe

Post by Globe »

Took a peek at today's shows, Diana back with her red outfit... Looks promising, let's see how it goes ;)