DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:27 pm When were the standing dipping segments? Just got back
Hey Mr.Mike, it was during the first energy ratgeiber show with the solar panels at 6pm their time. I believe the Ralf dude was with her.
It was a few glimpse of her dipping, behind the countertop and the wooden table I believe.

Globe

Post by Globe »

Any german speaker in here ? Noticed this, and I think I half understood it and youtube auto subtitle is not properly working.
If someone would be willing to translate the conversation from the 9:40 mark up to 10:10 ?
Elstern1

Post by Elstern1 »

Hello from Germany!
This is my first post here but I am a regular reader of your posts. Thanks for your great work, maybe I can help a little now.
The translation is:
Monika: "Becky, you have to stand on it barefoot"
Rebecca: "Really?"
Monika: "Yes! Show me, how does that work?"
Rebecca (after a short pause): "No, I just wanted to demonstrate how big it is."
And then she indicates with her heel that she wants to take off the shoe and everyone is having fun.

One thing is clear: they all know about our preferences. And unfortunately, they also sometimes laugh about it.
I hope I was able to help you just a little bit ;-)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Thank you for that. We also that have on occasion read this page. We are in the best era of PEARLTV (although maybe BF might not agree)…just hope it continues
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Elstern1 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:12 pm One thing is clear: they all know about our preferences. And unfortunately, they also sometimes laugh about it.
Thanks! Yes, they definately know and I am happy they playfully laugh about it. It's the right reaction, isn't it :) ?
Love the way Rebecca dangle her shoes with her ankles crossed in front of her, during the second part of the clip!
Elstern1

Post by Elstern1 »

ismaltese wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:52 pm
Elstern1 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:12 pm One thing is clear: they all know about our preferences. And unfortunately, they also sometimes laugh about it.
Thanks! Yes, they definately know and I am happy they playfully laugh about it. It's the right reaction, isn't it :) ?
Love the way Rebecca dangle her shoes with her ankles crossed in front of her, during the second part of the clip!
Well, I think it might be a little better if they didn't know SO MUCH about how we think and what we hope to see. You can see it on Rebecca. Since she knows it very well, she pulls herself together enormously when she stands. A while ago she probably would have been dipping all the time. Now that actually only happens when the camera pans unexpectedly or Rebecca reads something off the note and doesn't realize that she is completely in the picture. Otherwise, unfortunately, she is very careful.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Well she (Rebecca) got caught earlier on the ReVolt segment. Like Mr. Mike said they know about this forum and believe they come read some of the stuff that's said about them. If not Xavi and Chester come here and tell them most of the stuff anyway. They all follow Xavi on social media. This forum has been mentioned in the chat a few times. The ladies do read the Pearl TV chat and stop in and comment from time to time. I believe they do get tired or annoyed with it sometimes but sometimes i believe do get a kick out of it. For instance Rebecca's fan has gone huge in such a short time. I wouldnt be surprised if her fan has grown bigger than Diana's at this point.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Elstern1 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:51 pm Well, I think it might be a little better if they didn't know SO MUCH about how we think and what we hope to see.
Yes, that's for sure. I would have keep a low profile, but it's been a long time we got caught I think (I am still convinced that the first Rebecca couple of dips were authentic (I think I was the one who caught it :-) and that she and Diana had great potential anyhow.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Rebecca still does it in front of the camera…just not as prolifically as she used to. The fact that both her and Diana do it off camera & behind things is proof that they are natural shoeplayers and that their feet hurt…not just all for us.

Elstern1 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 6:51 pm
ismaltese wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:52 pm
Well, I think it might be a little better if they didn't know SO MUCH about how we think and what we hope to see. You can see it on Rebecca. Since she knows it very well, she pulls herself together enormously when she stands. A while ago she probably would have been dipping all the time. Now that actually only happens when the camera pans unexpectedly or Rebecca reads something off the note and doesn't realize that she is completely in the picture. Otherwise, unfortunately, she is very careful.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Idk about you guys but while there was not much action today, one thing did catch my attention a lot...
Somehow a bright red nailpolish appeared on Rebecca's fingernails, quite funny ;)
Globe

Post by Globe »

I also feel like, on the contrary of her "controlled" shoeplay, she is getting really into the "sexy" poses and stuff. I'm quite baffled by some of the segments on that last camping show where her cleavage and bra was on full display for a good minute.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Diana always looks so beautiful in red. :love:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

If she only had the red pumps on as well. I hinted at it on the Chat but I think it got deleted

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:35 pm Diana always looks so beautiful in red. :love:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:49 pm If she only had the red pumps on as well. I hinted at it on the Chat but I think it got deleted

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:35 pm Diana always looks so beautiful in red. :love:
give her a few days to back in the habit again. no rush but im glad she's finally back.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Agree…hopefully she didn’t have an “epiphany” while she was relaxing and decided that shoeplay is/was stupid!!!

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 6:56 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:49 pm If she only had the red pumps on as well. I hinted at it on the Chat but I think it got deleted

give her a few days to back in the habit again. no rush but im glad she's finally back.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:37 pm Agree…hopefully she didn’t have an “epiphany” while she was relaxing and decided that shoeplay is/was stupid!!!
Judging by the look she gave the cameraman when dipping her unstrapped sandal in the last show, I think we are safe ;)

Good to see her back, she was stunning in that red dress and her ankle bracelet.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I missed that
Globe

Post by Globe »

I noticed that they changed the live thumbnail. I have no clue if it's nitpicked but they left out Rebecca on it. I hope it's not a sign of her leaving but wouldn't be surprised if it was. Especially with the now half announced return of Merve in sept.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 11:36 pm I missed that
i posted a couple screenshots in her thread. and you already got people in the upload comments asking to show her toe ring and anklet smh.....
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Big Fat Nothing today.
Last year Diana would wear straps a couple times a week. Now it’s everyday. Wish she’d mix in some pumps