DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Natedogg_M wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:23 pm I missed that. During what show did that happen? Rebecca has been on fire every time I tuned in. Her dangling was great in every show!
During the Top !0 show

i love a woman's nylon feet!
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

BlackFoot wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:28 pm
Natedogg_M wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 8:23 pm I missed that. During what show did that happen? Rebecca has been on fire every time I tuned in. Her dangling was great in every show!
During the Top !0 show
Thanks! I just caught it. I wished she would have started with the #10 item, not the #3 item. Seeing her do it 10 times would be great 😉
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

just caught the last show and Diana had on some slippers, then she ditched the slippers and did the rest of the segment barefoot. Diana is always fun to watch. :love:
Globe

Post by Globe »

Holy, i had not even bothered watching after the last energy show but it looks like Diana had to make a statement after that 10/10 day by Rebecca :oops:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t like the last long sit down Panel Show. At that point standing woukd have delivered some wonderful dipping.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Someone said it's only a matter of time before the "Members Only Chat" is a thing again and i agree. that guy WindomRettes is really becoming an ass and trolling the chat everyday along with the random idiots that come in and out. i have slight suspicion that WindomRettes may be that Peter guy who was mad because they opened chat back up and he paid for VIP status and it didnt really mean nothing. Funny how he left then all of a sudden this guy appears and been trolling everyday since. :?: :idea:
Globe

Post by Globe »

Seated or standing, solar panels shows are always bland...
They're always the longest shows aswell. :crash:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:32 pm Seated or standing, solar panels shows are always bland...
They're always the longest shows aswell. :crash:
Solar Panel shows use to be great but the camera people dont like to cooperate nowadays. they would even zoom in on the shoeplay sometimes before.
Globe

Post by Globe »

As Mike mentionned in the chat, doesn't make any-sense for PEARL to have the A-Team and not use them for their "prime time" show. That's like having Ronaldo and Messi in your team on a UCL night and keeping them benched.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hopefully they upload that early morning solar panel show. Very good from Diana
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

look like we have Vintage Diana today and loving it! :love:
Globe

Post by Globe »

Diana was killing it today, that camera show was top notch.
Also, it might be inappropriate to post this here but a discussion in the chat piqued my curiosity today :
Screenshot_2023-05-24-21-57-46-012_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
Do you guys have any more info about what was said ? Is this guy Jack trolling ?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:01 pm Diana was killing it today, that camera show was top notch.
Also, it might be inappropriate to post this here but a discussion in the chat piqued my curiosity today :
Screenshot_2023-05-24-21-57-46-012_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
Do you guys have any more info about what was said ? Is this guy Jack trolling ?
i told you that Jack Reacher guy was suspect. he also says things in German and i think Turkish. Personally i think the ladies need to be careful with him around.
Globe

Post by Globe »

yes, everytime he speaks in the chat it's always cryptic... Very sketchy dude at first sight.
On the other hand, Diana is looking splendid and very classy today in that blouse and jeans.
The black pumps complement very well the outfit :clap:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 6:46 pm yes, everytime he speaks in the chat it's always cryptic... Very sketchy dude at first sight.
On the other hand, Diana is looking splendid and very classy today in that blouse and jeans.
The black pumps complement very well the outfit :clap:
yes Diana does. :love: i love the tight jeans and heels. I also like Monika in those black pants. too bad she never rocks the right shoes with them but she is looking good as well.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Monika is always good looking but i still don't understand why Pearl wants to promote her as their "top" presenter while she just doesn't bring as much energy as the other ladies during the shows. I would say she is even shy some days and just blends in the background waiting for the show to pass.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:15 pm Monika is always good looking but i still don't understand why Pearl wants to promote her as their "top" presenter while she just doesn't bring as much energy as the other ladies during the shows. I would say she is even shy some days and just blends in the background waiting for the show to pass.
I think because Rebecca is part time now and i think she's planning to leave for good later this year and i think Diana just likes being a model more than a presenter. plus Merve left and Pearl got rid of everybody else. They should've kept Jessica and Cindy. (even though Cindy use to get a lot of undeserved hate)
Dole

Post by Dole »

Who told you Rebecca was leaving?
She has been present half-heartedly since the beginning because she has other commitments
But if Rebecca leaves, we'll only have Diana
Globe

Post by Globe »

Tbf I wouldn't be surprised, As much as i like to see her presenting, Rebecca is "too good" to stay at Pearl imo.
She will probably get better opportunities elsewhere and I don't think she wants to get the model/feet fetish side thing to stay in her life since it must be quite handicapping for future professionnal endeavours to have this internet record.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We hope Rebecca at least goes through end of year. I’ve been saying that since Monika first started. She’s rather dull, not much personality (on the show), definitely not as playful as the other 2. Jessica would have been great, she stepped right into the dangling & dipping show.
IF Monika did one show where she dipped & dangled like the other girls…the server would explode