DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

She has been fairly solid lately. But like you said, usually only when the other girls are on. There was a segment last weekend where she was dangling during the euro show and even slipped off the other shoe that was not dangling. Hopefully you’re right she just needs the other girls to have a little fun.

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:22 pm She has been fairly solid lately. But like you said, usually only when the other girls are on. There was a segment last weekend where she was dangling during the euro show and even slipped off the other shoe that was not dangling. Hopefully you’re right she just needs the other girls to have a little fun.
Well nothing today except that 1 dangle i saw. but the good thing is the A-Team is back tomorrow and i think the rest of the week since Monika is on vacation.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yup Diana wasn't much inspired today, I noticed a little dip in one of the standing show but nothing crazy.
A-team day on wednesday should be crazy shoeplay. :pray:

Obviously as I'm writting this she is doing some insane toe dangling during the last show of the day... :roll:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

look like the trolls and jerks are making their way back to the chat smh......"WindomRettes" "
is an idiot and troll. "Jack Reacher" is suspect too.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Here we go again…”Get well soon Monika”…she’s on vacation. I literally stated that and hood ole Chester the Molester had to chime in
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:36 pm Here we go again…”Get well soon Monika”…she’s on vacation. I literally stated that and hood ole Chester the Molester had to chime in
I told you Chester goes at you every chance he gets. that WindomRettes guy is definitely trolling.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

He’s a Tool. Nice little dip by Diana during camera segment
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

She even did the “flamingo pose” but you couldn’t see her foot
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:56 pm She even did the “flamingo pose” but you couldn’t see her foot
yeah i caught that. i love when Diana does that. :love:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Finally a little standing shoeplay from Rebecca early in show at end of Solar Panel
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

you missed Rebecca Mr. Mike she popped in the chat for a quick sec. now all the idiots are starting to come back to the chat.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Rebecca with a fire start for the show currently live. It's a shame she most of the time wears those dark black thighs...
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Globe wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:19 pm Rebecca with a fire start for the show currently live. It's a shame she most of the time wears those dark black thighs...
i wish she would wear more tan nylons which is kind of rare. sometimes she wears tan fishnets.
Globe

Post by Globe »

BlackFoot wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:49 pm i wish she would wear more tan nylons which is kind of rare. sometimes she wears tan fishnets.
Yep completely agree, tan, fishnets or either bare suit her better imo, she has some amazing legs and feet yet she hides them behind the black nylons. :(

Her mood today was really nice tho, when the camera pans and she has that smirk on her face... You know you're in for a treat.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This “Windom” guys is a complete tool. We told him 3 times the other day Monika is not sick but on vacation….he didn’t even know he typed it. Today…again “wishing Monika a healthy return”…WTF??
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

he
Mr. Mike wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 12:11 am This “Windom” guys is a complete tool. We told him 3 times the other day Monika is not sick but on vacation….he didn’t even know he typed it. Today…again “wishing Monika a healthy return”…WTF??
i told you that dude is a troll. he knows what he's doing. he trolling the chat and mostly Xavi and Xavi dont even realize it.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Globe wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 8:55 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 7:49 pm i wish she would wear more tan nylons which is kind of rare. sometimes she wears tan fishnets.
Yep completely agree, tan, fishnets or either bare suit her better imo, she has some amazing legs and feet yet she hides them behind the black nylons. :(

Her mood today was really nice tho, when the camera pans and she has that smirk on her face... You know you're in for a treat.
Well well well, looks like someone has eyes everywhere...
I guess this is just a lucky coincidence but thank you Rebecca ;)
Today she's wearing some really nice chair fishnets.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

it's known that the ladies read the chat and they also know about this forum. did you see Diana as she's bringing out the product Rebecca is slightly dangling and Diana tries to knock her shoe of as she walks off. Just love chemistry between these 2 ladies. i wish Monika would get more involved on camera like them but she only seems to do it off camera and in the behind the scenes clips.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yeah she even tried twice in a row but with mixed success unfortunately.
Rebecca is stunning today, too bad Diana didn't join the show and stayed with sandals all day long.
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

Globe wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 7:54 pm Yeah she even tried twice in a row but with mixed success unfortunately.
Rebecca is stunning today, too bad Diana didn't join the show and stayed with sandals all day long.
I missed that. During what show did that happen? Rebecca has been on fire every time I tuned in. Her dangling was great in every show!