DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:55 pm They actually opened the chat back up. I think they said to “liven it up”. Probably tired of the 3-Ring Circus of Xavi, Chester and Peter.

true :superlol: Peter already complaining talking telling Xavi "you still sponsoring them even though everybody gets the same benefits for free?" that dude is never happy. he was the one complaining about Xavi commenting everyday all day in the chat.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

A-Team today :love: Rebecca looking good in those tan nylons. I hope Diana pulls out her tan nylons this week too.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

But Rebecca has done nothing. Not even a heel pop. She has real curtailed her shoeplay last few weeks
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:18 pm But Rebecca has done nothing. Not even a heel pop. She has real curtailed her shoeplay last few weeks
she has done some dangling tho. hopefully will get another standing segment before live shows are done for the day.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hopefully the girls are reading this. Apparently we cannot mention any body parts on chat.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Hello, been reading you for the past few months... Figured it was time I join the party.

Might have gone unnoticed but in today's live show at 19:00, during the n°2 presentation for an ip camera, Ingo zoomed in via the camera on Rebecca shoeplaying with her whole shoe off for like 5-10 secs. Idk if it was meant as an hidden gift but it defo caught me by surprise !
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We need to find that. Guarantee you it was done on purpose
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The A Team is off to a firey start this morning
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Good show today…had a chance to be GREAT but camera guy was not our friend today. Too many zooms or go-aways right when action was starting (twice on Rebecca)
Globe

Post by Globe »

Yep really nice shows but we indeed missed some nice moments...
That white plain table during the wellness show was my worst enemy. Rebecca always have that smirk when she is teasing with the infamous move hidden behind it.

Monday should be the A-team, looking forward to check if they'll keep up their form or go back to the dull presentations of the past weeks...
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 11:28 pm Good show today…had a chance to be GREAT but camera guy was not our friend today. Too many zooms or go-aways right when action was starting (twice on Rebecca)
I agree i saw that and was like cmon man with the damn camera zooms and the turned table. why was the table turned away from the camera shot? was it to hide Diana's shoeplay? also that big white table was not needed during the wellness segment and why was the those stupid SALE letters in front of the bench in the bike Segment? some of the stuff Pearl TV doesnt make sense unless the ladies asked them to do that. So far it looks like Cheryl Ann will be added to the team upon approval from whever in charge of that. she's gotten a lot of positive feedback from most of the fans. Anyone heard anything about Maxi? or does anyone know Maxi's last name? i think they just gonna bring in Cheryl Ann and bypass Maxi :(

BTW i must say i love when the ladies do segments without the guys. especially Diana and Rebecca and also love when Rebecca and Diana sit or stand next to each other. things usually get kind of playful. idk if it's just me but it seems like Rebecca is more upbeat and smiles more when Diana is around.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The show with Rebecca blocked and Diana uncomfortable was weird. Cheryl needs a whole day with the cast. Agree, love the All Girl Segment. Diana is still the biggest tease of all and I love it.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:43 am The show with Rebecca blocked and Diana uncomfortable was weird. Cheryl needs a whole day with the cast. Agree, love the All Girl Segment. Diana is still the biggest tease of all and I love it.
I agree :ooook:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Just Diana today looking beautiful as always but no nylons and back to sandal style heels. :( she's bored without Rebecca or Monika. Now would the time to bring back Maxi and Cheryl Ann while Monika and Rebecca are not there. I think because all the guys are back now they gave the girls off except Diana.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Now more than ever we need Rebecca...Spring has arrived and Diana is wearing sandals now 2 days straight...bummer. Rebecca I don't believe ever wore sandals...
Globe

Post by Globe »

Defo our only hope, maybe she'll come back soon...
Whenever i pop in the livestream, you're the only sane person speaking in the chat Mr Mike. It's always funny to see you trying to speak with the mindless wall Xavi and his cult members :noworthy:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:17 pm Now more than ever we need Rebecca...Spring has arrived and Diana is wearing sandals now 2 days straight...bummer. Rebecca I don't believe ever wore sandals...
She actually has a long time ago. Rebecca had on some white sandal heels. (1st time i got a look at her feet)
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Diana and Monika looking good today.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Globe it’s funny that every time I ask Xavi a serious question, Nicky jumps in. One time he said “Xavi you don’t have to answer that”…like he’s his fucking lawyer. No human can possibly watch that show every day of the year for 8 hours. Does he not have family, friends, sick day, appointments, vacation, oil change…fir fucks sake ANYTHING. I’m still convinced he’s not a real person

Globe wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:52 pm Defo our only hope, maybe she'll come back soon...
Whenever i pop in the livestream, you're the only sane person speaking in the chat Mr Mike. It's always funny to see you trying to speak with the mindless wall Xavi and his cult members :noworthy:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Xavi and Chester are Pearl TV's A.I. Bots