Trying to find the creator of these videos.

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a GENERAL FOOT FETISH scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

dawgster

Re: Trying to find the creator of these videos.

Post by dawgster »

Wow. Nice finds. No idea who created these. I love the commentary and the giggling throughout.

FrontFinish

Post by FrontFinish »

dawgster wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:11 pm Wow. Nice finds. No idea who created these. I love the commentary and the giggling throughout.
2 of these videos are from 10 years ago. The full version one of those is uploaded in recent years. I asked the uploader of the newest one and got the information from him. Things i tried:
1- I downloaded all 3 to my computer and extracted their frames. I uploaded individual frames to yandex images, google images and tineye in hopes for reverse image searching my way to the original source. But no luck.
2- Currently in progress of making a list of all active channels on Clips4sale who produced in food category. I want to have a complete list of users who made food-feet content in 2013-14-15 and deleted their channels.
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

FrontFinish wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:17 pm
2 of these videos are from 10 years ago. The full version one of those is uploaded in recent years. I asked the uploader of the newest one and got the information from him. Things i tried:
1- I downloaded all 3 to my computer and extracted their frames. I uploaded individual frames to yandex images, google images and tineye in hopes for reverse image searching my way to the original source. But no luck.
2- Currently in progress of making a list of all active channels on Clips4sale who produced in food category. I want to have a complete list of users who made food-feet content in 2013-14-15 and deleted their channels.
[/quote]

Well your hard work in trying to find the source is much appreciated. If you have any other good food crush suggestions that you've found, please share if you can. Thanks!
FrontFinish

Post by FrontFinish »

UPDATE!!!
While i was going through a bing image search, i found this video. Another one from her and full length