Footsie Session With Cuddler- Marlo

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Footsie Session With Cuddler- Marlo

Post by Baloo_135 »

Unusual day. I actually woke up not wanting to do this. I think I'm coming off the whole " high" of booking these kinds of sessions and over it. But I went to the coffee shop anyways to meet Marlo. We had a FaceTime last week and we clicked. She's a 21 year old cutie with lovely blue eyes.

Well... Marlo arrives 20 min late. I was actually in the process of texting her and then I see her walking towards me. She dressed up. Lovely top, theses dark dressy pants, mules, and her toes were painted white. She did look gorgeous. She said parking was hard to find plus walking in her heels was challenging.

The shop was packed and we found a little bench and sat side by side. The conversation was suprisenly pleasant. She was very mature for her age and turned out we had a very similar upbringing and personal experiences. None stop talking which I enjoyed.

However... no contact was made. In my other sessions the cuddler initiated the touch but Marlo didn't. And that was partly my fault since I didn't give her specifics on our session prior. I specifically said footsies was how I like to cuddle but " let's play it by ear and see how it plays out" is the part she stuck to. She crossed her foot in front of mine... good body language but no contact.

It felt more like a 1st date. It went over the time but she wanted to keep the "date" going... free of charge. She said " Oh! I need to use the restroom but when I get back I wanna ask you about XYZ" I actually need to get back to work so I thanked her for her time, gave her hug, and left.

She texted me a little after to say she enjoyed our time and found my stories interesting. I mean it was a nice time don't get me wrong... but definitely felt gipped. With her being late and no contact it wasn't the best experience. I think that comes with her age and knowing she's so attractive that she could do the bare minimum and still get paid. Lesson learned but in all honesty I wasnt in the mood.

I think that will be the end of my cuddle sessions. Out of all of them Lila hit the nail on the head of what I was looking for. A sort of no strings attached session and being present in the moment. I can definitely see the services of cuddlers being beneficial for emotional support. But for fun teasy touches my wife is 100% the best pick. Happy to get this curiosity out of my system.