Why

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

feetwomen

Why

Post by feetwomen »

I often wonder why I don't see any pictures of members' wives here
Are they perhaps afraid to say that they like to see their wife's feet? :(

Mr. Mike

Re: Why

Post by Mr. Mike »

That pretty simple. I love and respect my wife…last thing I want is her feet plastered all over the internet.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Here mine 😁
Attachments
Screenshot_20230109_122804_Gallery.jpg
feetwomen

Post by feetwomen »

Lovely picture , i gonne say great , i hope she are all to share picture of her own wife her feet.
feetwomen

Post by feetwomen »

Mister Mike

That is simply not an answer , respect has nothing to do with that , you like to see other women 's feet , you loser
feetwomen

Post by feetwomen »

Mister Mike
Did your wife now that you looking other women feet??
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Excuse me…who the fuck are you? You asked a question and I gave an answer…then you resort to name calling???
100% my wife knows I look at other women’s feet…has nothing to do with me putting my wife’s feet on the internet.

feetwomen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:13 pm Mister Mike

That is simply not an answer , respect has nothing to do with that , you like to see other women 's feet , you loser
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

feetwomen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:13 pm I often wonder why I don't see any pictures of members' wives here
Are they perhaps afraid to say that they like to see their wife's feet? :(
Well why don't you show yours first?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Baloo_135 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:26 pm Here mine 😁
she looks cute to me so why you with the cuddlers if you are married?
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:52 am
Baloo_135 wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:26 pm Here mine 😁
she looks cute to me so why you with the cuddlers if you are married?
Fair question. And she is aware. Something we discussed. Plain answer is I'm curious. We don't swing or sleep with other people but have discussed the idea of teasing and flirting a bit.

But the cuddler thing honestly is exploring human connection, not some much for " arousal". If that makes sense?
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

feetwomen wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 6:13 pm Mister Mike

WTF is this behavior? The very first thing on this board is RESPECT to other members. And there are NO exceptions. I am waiting for your apology to Mr Mike or I will take appropriate measures (yes, you'll be banned).
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

If he doesn't want to share his wife's feet that is his right. If others do then that is also their right. You cannot shit on a person for what they want to share. If someone shares, that is a choice they are happy with so don't be mad if he doesn't want his wife's pictures online as many people wouldn't
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Much like Mr. Mike and the other gentlemen, I don't feel the need to post pictures of my wife's feet. Hell, I don't even like when other men look at her feet. In fact, I have a story on the forum somewhere when I visited my wife at work. She was bare in closed flats standing and training a male coworker. While standing she took off one of her shoes and rested her bare foot on the floor and was flexing her toes. While her shoe was off I saw the male coworker looking at her foot, I was ready to give him the death stare but she put her shoe back on lol.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Interesting to see the dynamics of relationships. Sometimes it's the husband having to hide his like for feet from the wife, sometimes she knows but doesn't like you looking, other times the guy doesn't want other men looking at the wife's feet. What I will say is that I think liking feet is more normalized. My wife's close friends and family know I have a thing for her feet and no one even bats an eye. Which is a total relief because as a kid growing up i was soooo afraid to share this with anyone.

I appreciate the members who share experiences and input 😊.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

I'm 100% the same i had an ex that was shoeplay mad, I mean you could not keep flats on her to save her life but when she became my gf I loved that she did it but hated that other people could watch but when we was just friends before it didn't bother me, only when she was like I guess my personal shoeplay girl I wanted that just for me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

As most of you already know, I'm more the exhibitionist kind. It makes me feel good when I see another man staring at my wife and, often, the kind of look I give him is more like "I know, she's hot, but she's mine" kinda look...😁
And, although she doesn't do that as much as before, I am super proud of her being Nyllady.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Where did “Feetwonen” go? He started this thread & now doesn’t like the backlash
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Give him time, not everyone visits this forum everyday :)
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

nyllover wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:24 am As most of you already know, I'm more the exhibitionist kind. It makes me feel good when I see another man staring at my wife and, often, the kind of look I give him is more like "I know, she's hot, but she's mine" kinda look...😁
And, although she doesn't do that as much as before, I am super proud of her being Nyllady.
You and Nyllady where my inspiration! Telling my wife about my kink when we first dated I referenced Nyllady's videos! 😅. I liked the candid footsies in public.

And the rest is history
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Awww I'm super happy to hear that! 🥰