“Action Turned Off for Content Made for Kids”

You can find here all the help you need. Practical guides to help you in making things like send a video or downloading it from Rapidshare, download videos from Youtube and so on... And if you have a problem, write about it here. Post here also all the requests regarding the forum: reposts, peculiar photos you want, videos and so on

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

“Action Turned Off for Content Made for Kids”

Post by Mr. Mike »

I get this occasionally when trying to save a video…yet I see them in other people playlists. How do I get around this?

Feet_Guy129

Re: “Action Turned Off for Content Made for Kids”

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

Watch the video, and then go to your history. Find the video and click on the 3 dots on the top right, then select "Save to playlist".
Feet_Guy129

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

Feet_Guy129 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:56 pm Watch the video, and then go to your history. Find the video and click on the 3 dots on the top right, then select "Save to playlist".
BTW, I'm not gonna judge whatever you're saving to your playlist but depending on what it is, make sure you set the playlist to private so people can't accidentally stumble upon it and see what's in it.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It has nothing to do with “kids doing anything”. It’s a Romanian singing group where the women always wear heels and it’s usually standing for 2 hours…but on occasion they may have their kids in the video singing as well…I think that’s why they say that.

Feet_Guy129 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:26 pm
Feet_Guy129 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:56 pm Watch the video, and then go to your history. Find the video and click on the 3 dots on the top right, then select "Save to playlist".
BTW, I'm not gonna judge whatever you're saving to your playlist but depending on what it is, make sure you set the playlist to private so people can't accidentally stumble upon it and see what's in it.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:31 am It has nothing to do with “kids doing anything”. It’s a Romanian singing group where the women always wear heels and it’s usually standing for 2 hours…but on occasion they may have their kids in the video singing as well…I think that’s why they say that.

Feet_Guy129 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:26 pm
Nah, it's usually the default for the video being uploaded, in my experience.