I miss alwaysright

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

I miss alwaysright

Post by Collegetownstudios »

In spite of his scathing tone in writing, I greatly appreciated his perspective.
And now, I am beginning to think more along his lines when looking at these Accidental Shoeplay situations.

Mr. Mike

Re: I miss alwaysright

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nah…even though I still sometimes think you are him (weird that you posted this).
He always acted like he was WAY smarter than everyone else. Felt like he was always typing with a thesaurus next to him to add a few “big words”.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

A stupid thread for a stupid individual
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:22 am Nah…even though I still sometimes think you are him (weird that you posted this).
It's understandable. A lot of people think I'm other people in a mask.
But...I think I'm a bit more mellow.
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

If I remember correctly, wasn’t this person an abusive a-hole who looked for holes in anyone’s story and believed himself to be the morality police? If it’s the guy I’m thinking of, good riddance.
Collegetownstudios

Xzzzy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:04 pm If I remember correctly, wasn’t this person an abusive a-hole who looked for holes in anyone’s story and believed himself to be the morality police? If it’s the guy I’m thinking of, good riddance.
Hmmm. Maybe I'm just Optimistic.
formerlyknownasE

Post by formerlyknownasE »

That's the guy who harassed me on my YouTube page and made 2 accounts to falsely accuse my stuff of being staged(he is "always right" after all), it came to a point where I had to block him.
Collegetownstudios

formerlyknownasE wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:34 am That's the guy who harassed me on my YouTube page and made 2 accounts to falsely accuse my stuff of being staged(he is "always right" after all), it came to a point where I had to block him.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. He did the same to me, but I just disregarded his actions.
That is very rude behavior on his part.
Hmmm. What a displeasure. I'm glad you found a resolution.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m going to say “dollars to donuts” you are him. Disguise it how you want….just sayin.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:10 am I’m going to say “dollars to donuts” you are him. Disguise it how you want….just sayin.
I agree ! I say lock this thread! Never in all my time here that we have had a discussion about a banned user. Now all the sudden we have posters who never post talking about him? This thread is being purposely bumped by CollegeStudios and I'm sick of it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Then I look up CWS there's no material on any site. 🤣 I think this Scooby Doo mystery has been solved on who's pretending to be something they're not even close.🤣
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:10 am I’m going to say “dollars to donuts” you are him. Disguise it how you want….just sayin.
You have a right to your own opinion. But, you're incorrect.
Footsiefreak wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:19 am This thread is being purposely bumped by CollegeStudios and I'm sick of it.
I'm actually answering questions on a thread I started. Do you go around starting threads and not responding to replies? To me, that is littering. I'm an environmentalist.
Footsiefreak wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:35 am Then I look up CWS there's no material on any site. 🤣 I think this Scooby Doo mystery has been solved on who's pretending to be something they're not even close.🤣
CollegeTownStudios hasn't been around for about five years, but a lot of my videos are being traded among people because I gave them all out for free. I do still have a website. But it may be misconstrued as advertising so I won't be posting it in thread. You may contact me personally for it, however.

In any event, it's obvious I just didn't see too deeply the problems that AlwaysRight caused in his interactions with the forum community. I hadn't researched anything, and only judged from what I saw in my own interactions which were not too bothersome to me.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Meh. He made some good points on a lot of topics and was always chill towards me but I hated the way he spoke to almost everyone else. For every actual idiot whom he put in their place there were like five more innocent people whom he went waaaay too hard on for simply disagreeing with him. Not to mention the over the top "advanced vocabulary" that made reading a medical journal look like reading Dr. Seuss.

I don't miss him. He seemed miserable, like he had a chip on his shoulder and way too hell bent calling people out. The same way I can't stand when newbies come up into a place and try to run shit and fuck up the flow, I hate it when OGs act like their shit don't stink.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

If everyone is chiming in on this - he never really gave me a problem, but I always thought he was a sanctimonius SOB. He never really contributed anything to the board except constant criticism towards everyone else's post. I guess he fancied himself some kind of gatekeeper? Except with no ability to incorporate tact into honesty. That's the kind of stuff you don't need in any forum, so I don't miss him or any other user of that ilk that goes away.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

If we are talking about who we “miss” it’s hands down “BusyB32”…that guy was the biggest douche ever on here
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

pumplover wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:26 am Except with no ability to incorporate tact into honesty. That's the kind of stuff you don't need in any forum, so I don't miss him or any other user of that ilk that goes away.
This all the way. Tact; a lost art in many in-person social settings and a seemingly yet-to-even-be-discovered art online. Something about being anonymous gives some folks a set of nuts they wouldn't otherwise have in any other social interaction. Passed a certain age you'd think conducting oneself in that way would lose its appeal. I guess some never grow out of it.

The refreshing thing about this specific instance is that the behavior was collectively frowned upon and eventually got shut down in the form of a ban. Unlike countless online communities I've drifted to throughout history where these kinds of "no holds barred", "brutally honest" etc. OG members were respected and celebrated to the point where even if they went too far with their "tough love" or whatever (and they often did go too far), jokes on you if you say anything to defend yourself because there will be a gang of fans with their noses so far up this person's arse ready to dogpile on you for not bowing down to their beloved resident hardass. It makes the whole forum experience even more exhausting (I stepped away from most forum activity for several years after having enough of that. It's partially why I procastinated signing up here, even though I continued to lurk off and on for years). Right up there with those who take you to task over points you never made, usually because something you actually did say struck a nerve. I see quite a bit of that here too, but thankfully it never goes anywhere or gets taken up to 11 like when A.R. was around.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

If you missed Alwaysright here are some news about him:

After he closed down the YouTube channel of Seth Pol now he's busy trying to close mine as well! You've got to love him!
Collegetownstudios

Dangling Fan wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 10:21 pm If you missed Alwaysright here are some news about him:

After he closed down the YouTube channel of Seth Pol now he's busy trying to close mine as well! You've got to love him!
That is a shame, really.