Workplace Tease

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Workplace Tease

Post by JWCooley126 »

I work in a hospital and just got the ultimate tease from a young (late 30s I'd guess) pediatric doctor. She was in regular clothes and was bare in a nice pair of brown Tory Burch flats. I had stepped out to help her find a product she needed for later in the day. It was going to take a little longer than I expected to find the product so I went to tell her. She was standing and when I got back to her she had her (soft looking)heel out resting it on her other foot, first tease. My second win came when a little later on when I had to explain an issue with the product she slid her foot out even more, quickly revealing her toes. It was blink of an eye fast but I got a glimpse of her red painted toes. Such a tease! Let's hear some of your biggest teases!

Baloo_135

Re: Workplace Tease

Post by Baloo_135 »

I had a moment in the break room with a former co worker in my early 20s. She was maybe 3 years older. Tall and leggy brunette, Jennifer Gardner vibes. She was dressed professionally in a white blouse with a black sweater over, black dress pants, black shiny loafers with thin black dress socks.

She was really shy, and of course I was always nervous around her. We sat across eachother talking and I naturally moved my leg and I bumped into her foot. My legs were actually in my area but her legs were so long that when she crossed her leg, her foot was near. Plus she didn't move her foot. As we spoke I gently lifted my foot up and tapped her foot. She blushed and smiled to wear her dimples showed. Again... she didn't move her foot. At this point I was exciting and couldn't believe what was happening.

She wasn't much of a shoeplayer so no dangling or anything but she was enjoying the foot contact. After I tapped her foot the 2nd time she pressed down on top of my shoe laces. By this time more people came into the break room and she let up the pressure momentarily. Then suddenly I felt her foot rested against my leg. A minor footsie I would say and of course I didn't capitalize on that. Fun memory though.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

My former boss around 20 years ago would tease me. She must have caught on I was looking at her size 6and a halfs when she wore hose. She was a cross between heather locklear, Diane Lane and Ashleigh Judd
Kenneth Cole

Post by Kenneth Cole »

Baloo_135 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:29 pm She was dressed professionally in a white blouse with a black sweater over, black dress pants, black shiny loafers with thin black dress socks.
Love the sound of this outfit! Wish there was more of that look these days
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I agree. That was when dress codes were enforced. We had be professional. Her name was Krystal. When she crossed her legs her pants rose a bit and you can see alot of her sock. 😍. But you don't see that much now a days
Kenneth Cole

Post by Kenneth Cole »

I really like that look - thin dress socks with flat shoes under pants. I had a coworker about 4 months ago that wore these brown low heel ballerina flats with a hard leather sole. She would shoeplay under her desk non stop. One day when she wore those shoes with a pair of brown socks. The whole time I kept hearing those flats hitting the floor, it was driving me crazy.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Wow! I wouldn't get any work done lol. I went to college in San Francisco around 2008. And during that time most girls were into the tights and flats trend. So during lectures and library studies.... non stop dangling, shoeplay, and even the flats completely off. I was in heaven.