Countries where women are still wearing tights

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

frequentflyerit

Countries where women are still wearing tights

Post by frequentflyerit »

In Western Europe and USA women are no longer wearing tights/stockings on a regular basis since many years, so I was wondering if there are still countries where women wear stockings on a regular basis. May be Eastern Europe? Far East?

pumplover

Re: Countries where women are still wearing tights

Post by pumplover »

You just answered your own question. A lot of the hosed content that you'll find people sharing is from ladies who live in those areas. For me I especially enjoy seeing Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese ladies shoeplaying in their hose and heels.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Is it me or is it really difficult to find Japanese talk shows, game shows, political shows on YT? Seems like Vietnamese and Thai have shit tons of channels and videos. I find Japan and Korea the most difficult to find.
kennyS

Post by kennyS »

In Poland still many many girls wear tights and it doesnt look like its gonna change as of right now
murrayustud

Post by murrayustud »

Romainia! great.
Sadly not much in my area of the United States South)
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:16 pm Is it me or is it really difficult to find Japanese talk shows, game shows, political shows on YT? Seems like Vietnamese and Thai have shit tons of channels and videos. I find Japan and Korea the most difficult to find.
You're not imagining things. Japanese content is there, just tough to come by. I did a search for パンスト (pantyhose) and that brought back some interesting results. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but my overall experience with Japanese media online is that broadcasters are very controlling as to rebroadcast and reposts online. I don't even know if they post their government proceeding to YT like we or other countries do.

I finally found kind of a wholesome-ish "day in the life" vlog by this professional woman who is like a secretary or something. She does show off herself putting on her pantyhose, then later her hosed feet and slipping her heels on and off, which was nice. It's not a long vid, easy to scan and find those parts.

And then this beautiful woman who puts on a nice business ensemble then compares the look of different colored hose with her black heels

Here's an ad for some hose/foot pads I found when I searched for ハイヒール (High Heels) - a lot of hosed feet and slipping heels on and off - but it opens the door to start finding more like that, since it has related videos.

But I still don't quite know how to find any collections that Japanese shoeplay lovers might have of their own live regional content.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

In my area of the United States it's there I mean if I go out it's usually 2 percent of females I see in hose/ stockings
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Actually this is the question of some jobs or spheres of activity rather than country. Of course in Asia or in Eastern Europe the situation is better then in West, because societes are more conservative there, but this is really not the West-East difference. In business, politics, media etc. women still wearing tights. The same with flight attendants or hostesses. In others jobs tights are rather difficult to see these days. And this works everywhere