Guided Foot Fetish

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

topten2018

Guided Foot Fetish

Post by topten2018 »

I have an idea to create a web platform (website), where visitors can have guided foot fetish sessions. How would it work: The visitor is loading his foot fetish scenario and platform is generating the continuation of the story or giving the user more details of how it will be happening with details and dialogues.

What do you think about such platform?
If I see any interest/feedbacks I will give you access to test and try the platform!

Please let me know

assy

Re: Guided Foot Fetish

Post by assy »

You can do this today using the Open AI playground.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
topten2018

Post by topten2018 »

I agree with you, same as any person can create furniture from a piece of wood, right?
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

topten2018 wrote: Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:20 pm I have an idea to create a web platform (website), where visitors can have guided foot fetish sessions. How would it work: The visitor is loading his foot fetish scenario and platform is generating the continuation of the story or giving the user more details of how it will be happening with details and dialogues.

What do you think about such platform?
If I see any interest/feedbacks I will give you access to test and try the platform!

Please let me know
I'll give it a try.
topten2018

Post by topten2018 »

Perfect. I will notify you when ready!