Lucky Number

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

topten2018

Lucky Number

Post by topten2018 »

Lucky Number

The clock was ticking towards five o'clock and Ken was alone in the shoe store, tidying up the last of the boxes. He had worked hard all day and was looking forward to locking up and heading home.

Just as he was about to call it a day, the door opened and a woman around forty-three years old stepped inside. She was wearing a sweater, jeans and flat shoes, but something about her made Ken think that she was here for something else entirely. She looked around the shelves of high heel sandals and mules, and Ken knew that she was looking for something special.

Ken arrived with the box, his eyes aglow with anticipation as he kneeled in front of her and carefully unpacked the sandals.
He looked up at her, his gaze lingering on her stocking-clad feet. "So you want to try these on?"

She nodded, a slight smile playing on her lips. "Yes, please."

He placed the sandals down in front of her, his fingers lingering on them for just a moment before he stood up.

"Allow me," he said.

Her cheeks flushed as he knelt back down and took her foot in his hands, his fingers gently sliding around her ankle as he slipped the sandal onto her foot. His touch was electric, sending shivers up her spine.

He repeated the process with her other foot, his fingertips brushing against her skin as he tenderly secured the straps.

He then stood back up, his eyes drinking her in. "How do they feel?"

She smiled, feeling the height of the heels beneath her feet.
"Oh wow," she breathed, running her fingers delicately over the white leather of her new sandals. They were high heeled platform stilettos, and they were absolutely stunning.

"You like them?" Ken asked, his voice low and husky.

She nodded, unable to tear her eyes away from her new shoes. "I love them!"

He grinned, seeming pleased with her response. "I knew you would." He moved closer, crouching down to help her slip on the sandals. His hands were gentle but firm as he secured the straps around her ankles.

She felt a shiver of pleasure run through her body at his touch. She looked up at him, her cheeks flushed and her breath coming in shallow gasps.

"Do you like how they feel?" he asked, his voice soft and inviting.

She nodded, barely able to form words. "Yes," she managed, her voice barely above a whisper.

He smiled, his eyes gleaming with desire. "Good," he said. "I'm glad you're happy."

5 PM

She looked up at him with her deep brown eyes and a coy smile. His heart skipped a beat.

"I'm so sorry," she said, her voice soft and low. "Am I too late?"

He looked around the store, empty now except for the two of them. He smiled at her.

"It's all right," he said. "I can stay a few more minutes."

He walked to the door and pulled the curtains shut so no one else could enter. Then he turned back to her. She had already taken off her shoes and was standing there in her bare feet.

"Let me help you with those," he said, kneeling down and taking one of her feet in his hands.

He carefully slipped the new shoe on her foot, his hands gently brushing against her skin. His breath quickened as he looked into her eyes.

"How does it feel?" he asked, his voice husky.

She nodded, her cheeks rosy. "Perfect," she whispered.

He stood up and pulled her close, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss. With the shop now closed, the two of them were alone, and the night was just beginning.

Ken knelt down in front of Anna, his hands tenderly gripping the red high heel platform sandals. He smiled up at her, his eyes smoldering.

"Let me help you put these on," he said, his voice low and husky.

Anna felt her body tingle in response. She sat down gracefully, allowing Ken to slip the sandals onto her feet. His fingers felt like velvet as they ran along her ankles and toes.

The inside sole of the sandals was soft and cushiony, giving her feet an extra layer of comfort. She felt herself relax into the feeling.

As she stood up, the heels clicked against the floor, the sound echoing through the room. She took a few tentative steps, testing her balance.

The smell of the leather was intoxicating, and she felt herself being transported back to another time, another place. She couldn't help but smile as she walked around, feeling more confident with every step.

Anna smiled at Ken as she walked up to the counter. She was wearing her new sexy red high heel stiletto sandals. The red leather was glossy and smooth, with a hint of sparkle in the light. Her toes peeked out from the open-toed sandals, decorated with a single diamond on her big toe.

"Would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?" Anna asked, her eyes sparkling.

Ken nodded, his eyes fixed on Anna's feet.

"I'd love to," he said.

He closed up the store and they left together, heading to the nearest cafe. With each step, Anna's heels made a satisfying click on the pavement, the sound echoing off the buildings around them.

The soles of the sandals were soft and spongy, cushioning her feet as she walked. The heels were slender and tall, giving her an extra boost of confidence as she strutted along.

Ken couldn't keep his eyes off Anna's red high heel stiletto sandals. The texture of the soles was smooth and glossy, making them look even more irresistible. The view of the red heels was stunning, and he imagined how they would look on her feet as she walked away.

Anna noticed that Ken was staring at her sandals and said playfully, "They may look innocent but they're not."

Ken smiled and replied, "I can see why. They look great on you."

Anna lifted her toes up and down, making a clicking sound with each step. Unintentionally, her heel touched his foot under the table. He felt the texture of her jeans and shivered slightly.

"Do you like it?" asked Anna, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

Ken nodded, unable to speak.

Anna chuckled. "Good. I think these shoes were made for me."

TO BE CONTINUED...