DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Natedogg_M wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:08 pm Today had a great presentation. During one of the recorded shows Diana and Monika both presented a foot massager in their pantyhose covered feet! It was great!
yeah i caught that. that was great. love the fact that both girls kept their shoes off for the rest of the segment. hopefully they will upload that video soon.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

ok now it is me or we starting to see less and less of Diana and Rebecca and more and more of Monika? it seems like Monika doing all that standing segments today and Diana just doing segments in the chairs and no dangling at all so far today. Something is definitely going on at Pearl TV. i think they trying to run Diana and Rebecca fanbase away and make Monika the face of Pearl TV. This is starting to to become very annoying. They dont even let Diana do much on the show anymore like before. everything now is Monika. Rebecca is hardly around anymore. i know she got the radio show and other stuff on the side. like i been saying i think Rebecca is gonna leave Pearl TV before the year is over. also noticed we have not seen the A-Team together yet this year. it's like they trying to keep them separated that way Monika is involved in everything. then all the bs saying that Diana and Rebecca are sick all the time but Monika never seem to get sick. it's all bs to me. 2023 is not looking good for Pearl TV.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m sick of it. I just posted a blunt comment on the chat. At this point who fucking cares what they think. Can’t yet see people are pissed their show is getting worse every week. I don’t give 2 shits if Xavi asks me to “respect PEARLTV”.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:03 pm I’m sick of it. I just posted a blunt comment on the chat. At this point who fucking cares what they think. Can’t yet see people are pissed their show is getting worse every week. I don’t give 2 shits if Xavi asks me to “respect PEARLTV”.
Wow Xavi and Chester both coming at you. "MR. Mike opinions dont matter", "Mr. Mike is no boss" "Im am not an employee or robot but yet post the same recycled comments all day everyday. Say anything about Rebecca or Diana and Xavi always gotta throw Monika in the conversation smh.....him and Chester are becoming very annoying. you see no Wayne and no Nicky A. where are they? they know the show going downhill so they pop in and then leave when it's just Monika all the time.
Dole

Post by Dole »

How can this artificial Monika have the same boots every day,every day,every day..............................every day,every day..........every day.....................😂 :superlol: :superlol: 😂

Apparently, there is nothing more important in Monika's life than her daily work...
she is the first to start and the last to leave
Monika can be on Pearl 24 hours a day, but she will always the least popular
she tries unnecessarily
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I didn’t see Chester’s response. Yeah a lot of guys don’t even show up anymore and Oearl TV acts like they don’t care.

I’m starting to think maybe Monika is a robot.
No personality
Wears same shoes everyday
Never gets sick
Never takes a day/ week off…
Dole

Post by Dole »

I agree
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

now watch next week it will be Monika and Rebecca and Diana will be *sick again* or it will be all 3 but Diana will be left out most of the segments or just walk in the products but not sit down.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike im starting see that Chester is just a yes man for Xavi. everything Xavi says Chester comes and agrees with him. and he loves to go at you if he see you in the chat. so now people are starting call out Xavi for his constant recycled comments clogging up the chat everyday all day. also Monika is not sick so dont listen to them when say the girls are ill. now Pearl TV did pop in yesterday and he did say Merve has some illness and she's not coming back. he also says he dont know who's presenting or their schedules. all he does is take care the behind scenes videos and uploads. idk if he's lying or speaking the truth because Nicky A called him out the other day and here he come hanging in the chat the last 2 days now. so how does Xavi seem to know more than him and he works there? funny Xavi got called out again by someone else about his constant recycled comments on everything on the lasted uploaded Behind The Scenes video.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The “A-Team” Solar Panel segment was the best of 2023 by a mile. They were wonderful
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:43 pm The “A-Team” Solar Panel segment was the best of 2023 by a mile. They were wonderful
yeah i just happen to catch that one. let's see how long it stays in the replay rotation or gets uploaded. looks the A-Team will be on all week yay! :love: buy ive notice Diana likes to hide her standing shoeplay somewhat now or she will change to those chucky heels with the straps while doing long standing segments. i hope that wont become a permanent habit. 2022 Diana was so awesome! i also hope she switch to tan nylons sometime soon and put her hair up. she looks so good with up or in ponytail and also you can see how young she really is. i also like that the camera man that nice close up of Diana's foot. that must have been for us. :ooook: still looking that segment with Rebecca in the green dress from the pic above. that segment was removed quickly and never seen sense smh....nor has it been uploaded. buti happy we got 2 weeks of the A-Team finally. right now not bothering with the chat. i so tired of Xavi and his recycled comments clogging up the chat everyday all day and the "yes man" Chester agreeing with everything he post.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That close-up was 💯 for us. She was kind of embarrassed by it. I kind of like this shy Diana….sometimes when it’s blatant it’s not as exciting. This way she’s kind of trying to hide it, but not totally. Hopefully they post that segment.
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

The foot massager presentation today was wonderful! Hopefully it will get posted. I worry it might not because it was a short pre recorded show, not a live airing
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Natedogg_M wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:13 am The foot massager presentation today was wonderful! Hopefully it will get posted. I worry it might not because it was a short pre recorded show, not a live airing
it probably will since the last one with Monika and Diana got posted.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m going to miss today & tomorrow…hopefully the A-Team puts on a good show
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

im gonna miss pretty much the rest of the week. going away for a funeral.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Sorry to hear that

BlackFoot wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 11:36 pm im gonna miss pretty much the rest of the week. going away for a funeral.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

If I see a great segment I’m just going to film it with phone. It’s not as good as them downloading it, but since they won’t download the hood stuff…just fount yourself
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:09 am If I see a great segment I’m just going to film it with phone. It’s not as good as them downloading it, but since they won’t download the hood stuff…just fount yourself
Just got back home today. did i miss anything good?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Not really. Of course they never uploaded the epic Solar Panel Show. I’m out at a conference till Thursday so I can’t watch this week