DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dole

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Dole »

support for boots?
At most, Monika could be told not to wear the same boots every day

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

Judging from the latest videos, looks like the boots thing was true. Rebecca and Diana, both have been wearing boots in the last videos 😭
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Am I getting the impression that shoeplay has come to halt? Rebecca had heels but nothing?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:39 am
I can agree with this. Monika is beautiful and out of the 3 she has the best looking feet in my opinion. But as i been saying Diana is the Princess of Pearl TV and has the looks and a great/fun personality to go with it. (she's my personal favorite) Rebecca is also beautiful and has sweet personality. She can also be fun at times as well. Plus you can see when Rebecca and Diana are together Diana really brings it out of Rebecca. Nothing against Monika i just think she's more straight forward with the job. Tho sometimes i wonder if she's like that so that you will be intrigued to check out her OnlyFans page.
I would like to say i was wrong about Monika having the best looking feet of the 3 girls. (was just trying to show Monika some love. No disrespect to Monika or anything) When comes to the feet Im sticking with Diana on that one especially with those bright orange nails. (love that)
i love a woman's nylon feet!
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

No way! Monika's feet are perfect and her sole are out of this world.
On the other hand I agree that Diana is the princess of Pearl TV. Sweet, funny and beautiful.

P.S. Just joking, there's no accounting for taste ... :-)
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Just my personal preference that's all. :P
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

My hope/dream for 2023 is that Pearl TV, being that they are innovators and edgy do one of the following:
Put a 360 degree camera on some fun shows. Gives us the chance to move around.
Give us 2 or 3 camera choices depending on what we want to see. I’ve seen this on a few YT pages where the video give you an option of watching Camera 1, 2 or 3
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Bump. Only because I hate when ” chicklets” makes a bunch of posts
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I have a bad feeling things on Pearl TV will be toned down this year. (referring to shoeplay and things of that nature) outfits will be left alone i believe. i believe dangling will still be a thing but standing dipping and things will be more hidden now. Just my opinion but i could be wrong. (i hope i am wrong) so far the new year hasnt started off well. i think Rebecca will be gone for a bit as i think she's dealing with her side projects. Diana is back to the chucky heels and strappy sandals. Monika with the usual boots. i personally think something has been said to them. Take what i said with a grain of salt because there's no proof of anything ive said. it's just my personal thoughts on the show right now.
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:35 pm My hope/dream for 2023 is that Pearl TV, being that they are innovators and edgy do one of the following:
Put a 360 degree camera on some fun shows. Gives us the chance to move around.
Give us 2 or 3 camera choices depending on what we want to see. I’ve seen this on a few YT pages where the video give you an option of watching Camera 1, 2 or 3
Excellent idea Mr. Mike!!! I personally would love the opportunity to just focus on Diana or Rebecca’s shoes while the main camera is zoomed in on the product. How much wonderful shoeplay have we missed because of that.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hope you are wrong BF.
But honestly what’s the difference between dangling and dipping? They’re both shoeplay…why tell them it’s okay to do one but not the other?

BlackFoot wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:02 pm I have a bad feeling things on Pearl TV will be toned down this year. (referring to shoeplay and things of that nature) outfits will be left alone i believe. i believe dangling will still be a thing but standing dipping and things will be more hidden now. Just my opinion but i could be wrong. (i hope i am wrong) so far the new year hasnt started off well. i think Rebecca will be gone for a bit as i think she's dealing with her side projects. Diana is back to the chucky heels and strappy sandals. Monika with the usual boots. i personally think something has been said to them. Take what i said with a grain of salt because there's no proof of anything ive said. it's just my personal thoughts on the show right now.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m really getting annoyed with the show anymore. They are force feeding us Monika. She’s on 80% of the time. Why would give the least favorite host the most airtime?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Rebecca has a lot of side projects since she got married. also maybe that dude that was harassing her probably put off to being on the show so often.
neil48

Post by neil48 »

The problem isn't the fault of Monika but has always been Pearl's lack of a Plan B. Their dream team was always Diana, the unchallenged "Queen of Pearl TV" and two statuesque blondes beginning with "M", with Rebecca the slightly dowdy extra who was at least attractive and articulate and could make up the numbers. Then an obviously unhappy Merve left and the overlooked Rebecca suddenly developed into a confident and compelling presenter, by which time she had taken out insurance against always being the "spare" with an outside career(s). Monika may be a little bland but she's pretty and always available and reliable and Pearl has now given themselves little choice apart from endlessly promoting her.
neil48

Post by neil48 »

The viewing numbers for Monika may not be all that great but Pearl knows that they can be boosted with the occasional plunging neckline or "Lolita" outfit, or with a pair of shiny back pumps and a little desultory dangling, enough to keep the fanboys breathless. I'm actually sorry for Monika as I think all this is way outside her comfort zone. As for the future at Pearl who knows and it's pointless to agonize over it. The best shows are still Diana & Rebecca, as they both plan the better ones and both excel themselves when competing slightly or Rebecca solo, and the shows with all three are at least always entertaining, with Monika more natural and relaxed as part of a team.
neil48

Post by neil48 »

My fears for the future are that Rebecca continues to appear only occasionally and Pearl still doesn't promote her as much as the others, with many of her best moments on the live shows not even downloaded later. In fact her downloads are miniscule compared to the other girls. It's almost as if Pearl still indulges her outside work because she's obviously popular, but doesn't want to invest too much effort because with her life outside (and some trolling recently) she may eventually, like Merve, decide to just walk. Diana would remain the "Queen of Pearl TV" but needs inspiration to be at her best, can become a little complacent and detached if not challenged and ennui can set in over long periods of Monika/Diana shows only.
neil48

Post by neil48 »

That's my ten cents worth as an outsider here. Sorry to take up so much time and space. Hopefully there will still be many great moments to come on Pearl this year.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Trust me I have nothing against Monika, but I just think she lacks the comedic, playful goofy side that Diana has and that Rebecca has. Perfect example was a Christmas show where all 3 girls were on; Rebecca & Diana were singing and dancing on Monika just sat there giggling. I just feel like they are trying to hard to make us like her. She rarely wears heels (it's amazing the response she gets on the chat when she does...), you'd think the show would ask her to do it more. I dubbed Rebecca & Diana "The A-Team"...but they don't use them enough. I understand Rebecca has side stuff....but hell, beg her, give her more Euro's...I don't know. They have to see the viewership and the chat blows up when they are on.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This show needs some juice and life…quickly. It’s literally Xavi talking to himself and donating 10 Euros every week. Diana has been boring lately…an occasional dangle but no standing shoeplay at all. They need Rebecca back for 2 weeks
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:46 am This show needs some juice and life…quickly. It’s literally Xavi talking to himself and donating 10 Euros every week. Diana has been boring lately…an occasional dangle but no standing shoeplay at all. They need Rebecca back for 2 weeks
It's been like what i was saying and i hate that they starting off the year like this. like i said some dangling but no standing shoeplay. Hopefully when Rebecca comes back next week we'll get some of both and Diana will be inspired to join in. I think Rebecca has been doing her radio show this week. i love Diana but Rebecca is definitely missed right now. So far Diana been rocking strappy/chunky heels then switch to regular heels during sit down segments to dangle some but switch back to the chucky/strappy heels during standing segments which suck. even when she's in regular heels during standing segments she hasnt really done anything not even a heelpop. like i said when she does she's been hiding behind stuff and then do it but not out in plain site like she use to. now to be fair her and Monika have been looking great. Diana was dancing and being silly today but no real shoeplay. and as far as Xavi goes you know he has custom macros on his keyboard to post the same comments over and over everyday to make the chat look full or active. I think he actually works for Pearl TV and the whole Spanish fan thing is just a front to blend in. funny how he always knows when shows start and who's hosting everyday/week.