Do Some of Us Go Too Far?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Do Some of Us Go Too Far?

Post by christo »

I was watching Outside Xbox the other day with my daughter as my daughter and I discussed how attractive the women host are. Well naturally I Googled one of them in hopes of being able to see her feet. Well strangely enough she didn't have any, anywhere. This is because she has made it a point to make sure she never has pics posted online where her feet are visible in the slightest. Yet a few picks surfaced and she immediately had a WikiFeet page made of her. She became outraged and demanded it be taken down. Now she's made these comments on her Insta (or whatever) that she is sick and tired of people requesting feet pics, to show her feet, or trying to be tricked with some sorta dare to show her feet. She goes on saying she has no problem with people liking feet but to have people constantly hit her up to show her feet is harrasment. Not to mention posting pics without consent.

Now I have seen similar on PearlTV where we get several people demanding more shoe play, or more feet-related content. While other members post about how we're being creepy and probably the cause for so many hosts leaving.

So do some of us push the envelope too far on such a level that was being seen as creepy? Or are some of these people just way too anal or have no idea what they are talking about. How often has someone written in on something like Fox News asking a host about her feet and we get a good shot of her feet? Several I know of. But then again does this place us in the weirdo, pervy creep factors?

Personally, I have never requested foot content from anyone who wasn't already a foot model. Yet while in public the feet are always the second thing I look at with women. If I find an actress hot I always jump over to wikifeet to see if she has nice feet.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Collegetownstudios

Re: Do Some of Us Go Too Far?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Well, yes.
There is a time and place for everything. I commonly watch live streams where women and girls are just chatting etc. And then some random dude comes in and starts DEMANDING feet.
Once, during a meditation live stream, a bunch of guys came in and kept pushing for feet, one quote I remember clearly was, "NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOUR SHIT. SHOW YOUR FUCKING FEET." It was quite rude. I can certainly understand why society dislikes foot fetishists.

I used to get this type of behavior all the time in my inbox when I had my website up. It is INCREDIBLY annoying and disrespectful. But, also, it's human nature. She gets wild and rude about something in her life too, so in my view it evens out.

However, I do think some of us do carry the urge too far.
assy

Post by assy »

The candid foot fetish scene really is the pits. Not only are women filmed without their consent and then wanked to all over the world after clips being sold for money, but a lot of these wankers also take personal umbrage if a woman in a totally unrelated setting does not entertain their fetish when even a slight dangle or dip triggers their basic instincts. Why not enjoy the show without creeping the girl out? Why, because they want to wank RIGHT NOW.

It's like the worst of a dating site with all the veneer stripped off. I created a fake female persona on the Playstation Network as my avatar, and you won't believe the amount of crap that comes my way without me having done anything (even worse when you beat some online dude at a game). Based on this I can only shudder what a girl will have to put up with if she inadvertently triggers a sexual desire by just innocently dipping or dangling.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Some knuckleheads are just delusional and think giving compliments will actually make them do it more but just creeps them out more.

But I'm sure they get delusional that love their other body parts but the foot ones are who they worry about?
assy

Post by assy »

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:40 am But I'm sure they get delusional that love their other body parts but the foot ones are who they worry about?
Girls are in general creeped out when you approach them off the bat with a sexual desire irrespective of body part. Also, feet can more easily displayed in public than the more traditional erogenous zones. They still get crap about the other stuff.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

No I can't agree with you on some ladies accepting compliments in a creepy way. I mean you f you say you are beautiful . Most will say thank you but you gotta listen to the way they say it. If it's nicely they appreciate and might think you are cute. Of course if they mumble with no interest or dont respond than they don't want you at all. They only creep out when you keep trying when they have no interest
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

This is a very interesting take and the reason I believe candid shoeplay is becoming nonexistent. I am a proud shoeplay fetishist, but outside of this forum no one would ever know. Too many guys have made it plainly obvious and its creeping women out the world over. My own wife doesn't know about my fetish, she knows I like her feet, but I never told her how much I enjoy shoeplay because it would destroy the dynamic. The biggest key is keeping our mouths shut and enjoying whatever shows we can catch.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

JWCooley126 wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 12:56 amThe biggest key is keeping our mouths shut and enjoying whatever shows we can catch.
Exactly. Keep your fucking mouth zipped.
I don't even talk to women about anything I do regarding feet, because they automatically assume I am into wanking to feet. I've got a girl I was in a relationship with, and it completely broke down because I mentioned I was building a foot website, (didn't tell her what kind, obviously) and the whole atmosphere shifted and never resumed. She started making sly comments about how I must like her feet because I like feet, and started holding shit over my head.

I broke that shit off real quick.

I'm on TikTok right now, and some dude named: Blazin is on a tiktok with a couple of high schoolers and he's saying, "The Dawgs" and "Show them dogs real quick." And the girls are just rolling their eyes and mocking the shit out of him.

I worry about when I return to hunt candids...