How old do women start shoeplaying?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

How old do women start shoeplaying?

Post by Footsiefreak »

At what age do they start? Of course it varies but if I ran into my classmates that I watched then would they still have the same shoeplay routine?

Collegetownstudios

Re: How old do women start shoeplaying?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Start? I think probably around the age people habitually wear shoes.
The earliest I noticed it was in Pre-Kindergarten. So, around 5 years old.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

From my observations of 40 years, it definitely seems to be tsomething that starts out young, many times like a fidgety habit almost. But I would say that what we would consider constant regular shoeplay declines over time. I figure if you saw some women that you were back in school with, I don't think the shoeplay routines would be the same...probably would be reduced in instances. I've even noticed that especially as time went on with women who I distinctly remember dipping or dangling a lot when I was younger tended to shoeplay less and less as time went on. But I believe fashion and profession contribute a lot. I remember a lot of girls in school playing bare (or hose sometimes) with flats, almost out of boredom it seemed. Or women that are flight attendants who we might see dipping all the time at the airport have tired feet, but might not necessarily outside of that situation. I recall my Aunt shoeplaying all the time at church until the floors were replaced partially with hardwood, and her frequency went down, because I think she liked the feel of the carpet on her hosed feet , because when we would get over to her house later, her shoeplay picked up again. Shoes, profession, flooring, age - as all of these change over time, I think it definitely affects shoeplay routine. Then again, there are some girls who shoeplay no matter what, whether absentmindedly or intentionally, I couldn't say.
Collegetownstudios

pumplover wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:28 pm From my observations of 40 years....
I also want to add on, "Mental Health and Diet".
If you're not in a good head space, I find shoeplay declines significantly. For instance, in conservative groups of people, you will find Shoeplay, but I find that the shoeplay is more prevalent among women who are part of religious conservative groups, rather than conservative atheists.
Confidence is a big factor in shoeplay, and an idea of comfort that comes from belonging in a group that cares about you. Look at the biggest shoeplayers around. Asians, Middle Easterners, Latinos. Those are closed knit cultures, and the shoeplay gets deep and crazy. Mental Health aside, you can also look at what they eat as well.
Less processed foods, more meats, veggies and fruits if they can get it. Lots of herbs, and spices too.

As we age, we will accumulate strange mindsets and behaviors. Dispositions of health, and other things.

It all affects our general quality of life.
And quality of life, affects our shoeplay.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I believe also body weight has a bit to do with it. Heavyset ladies tend to shoeplay, and I am sure it has to do with the extra weight on their feet.
Collegetownstudios

footstrangle wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:39 pm I believe also body weight has a bit to do with it. Heavyset ladies tend to shoeplay, and I am sure it has to do with the extra weight on their feet.
That is INTERESTING. That's quite possible. The need to flex the joints possibly?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

footstrangle wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:39 pm I believe also body weight has a bit to do with it. Heavyset ladies tend to shoeplay, and I am sure it has to do with the extra weight on their feet.
In my experiences I'm going to have to disagree. I rarely see bigger women wear dippable shoes most wear sneakers for better support. I mean come on how many larger women shoeplay have you watched compared to smaller ones?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

100% agree with this. Anytime I see a slightly overweight woman wearing professional shoes (heels) you are almost guaranteed shoeplay. Too much weight puts pressure on toes…and it always looks like their feet are squeezed in

Gypsyqueenlou

Post by Gypsyqueenlou »

Hey sorry if iv jumped in where I shouldn’t very new to the foot fetish scene and just wondered where the hell and how the hell I get started lol
Collegetownstudios

Gypsyqueenlou wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:21 am Hey sorry if iv jumped in where I shouldn’t very new to the foot fetish scene and just wondered where the hell and how the hell I get started lol
Find a niche in the foot fetish world to create content for, and people will enjoy it.
I can give more advice, but I'm a tad tired right now.
Message me.
Also, show your face, lord, it will make a big difference.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Dude…whatever you’re smoking…please share!!!
Where could you possibly come up with the line “women of conservative religious groups shoeplay MORE than conservative atheists”. There is no study, proof or any evidence you can throw out there that would support this statement. I could say “wild, non conformist women shoeplay the most because they could give a shit what anyone thinks”. I can guarantee you “food choices have ZERO to do with shoeplay. Where do you come up with this stuff?
Women shoeplay because they are fidgety/nervous…out if habit…because their feet hurt or they are flirting…it ain’t religious, or affected by their diet.

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:11 am
pumplover wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:28 pm From my observations of 40 years....
I also want to add on, "Mental Health and Diet".
If you're not in a good head space, I find shoeplay declines significantly. For instance, in conservative groups of people, you will find Shoeplay, but I find that the shoeplay is more prevalent among women who are part of religious conservative groups, rather than conservative atheists.
Confidence is a big factor in shoeplay, and an idea of comfort that comes from belonging in a group that cares about you. Look at the biggest shoeplayers around. Asians, Middle Easterners, Latinos. Those are closed knit cultures, and the shoeplay gets deep and crazy. Mental Health aside, you can also look at what they eat as well.
Less processed foods, more meats, veggies and fruits if they can get it. Lots of herbs, and spices too.

As we age, we will accumulate strange mindsets and behaviors. Dispositions of health, and other things.

It all affects our general quality of life.
And quality of life, affects our shoeplay.
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:47 am Dude…whatever you’re smoking…please share!!!
Where could you possibly come up with the line “women of conservative religious groups shoeplay MORE than conservative atheists”.
Because I've had the opportunity to be around both groups, and I have noticed this trend.
Religious people tend to be conservative, and you see a lot of shoeplay in Church/Mosque/Hillel-Synagogue.
Conservative Atheists are not big shoeplayers from what I have observed.
It may be from other factors pressing on them.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We can agree to disagree…there is no correlation. The only thing you can say is that yes those places have more shoeplay because the women have to wear nice shoes and stand for periods of time. Atheists aren’t dressing up and doing that. It’s all about the event and dress attire.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Oh boy my next thread should be who shoeplays more Democrats or Republicans?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yes I think diet is a huge factor . Women who eat healthy have more energy to burn. The same goes for coffee drinkers, high caffeine drinks etc.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

This is starting to feel like a Reddit thread
Collegetownstudios

Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:24 pm Oh boy my next thread should be who shoeplays more Democrats or Republicans?
Actually, I'd say republicans for similar reasons as my religious/atheist position.
Collegetownstudios

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:26 pm The only thing you can say is that yes those places have more shoeplay because the women have to wear nice shoes and stand for periods of time.
You don't wear super nice, feet hurting shoes in a Mosque, though, and Muslim women shoeplay a LOT.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 7:04 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:24 pm Oh boy my next thread should be who shoeplays more Democrats or Republicans?
Actually, I'd say republicans for similar reasons as my religious/atheist position.
I was being sarcastic about what political affiliation has the most/best shoeplayers it's impossible to tell as a whole
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:02 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:47 am Dude…whatever you’re smoking…please share!!!
Where could you possibly come up with the line “women of conservative religious groups shoeplay MORE than conservative atheists”.
Because I've had the opportunity to be around both groups, and I have noticed this trend.
Religious people tend to be conservative, and you see a lot of shoeplay in Church/Mosque/Hillel-Synagogue.
Conservative Atheists are not big shoeplayers from what I have observed.
It may be from other factors pressing on them.
Correlation =/= causation, sir. C'mon, you know better.
I was thinking Chevy vs. Ford owners. iPhone or Android? Coke or Pepsi?