What is your favorite things to see Women do with their Feet?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

christo

What is your favorite things to see Women do with their Feet?

Post by christo »

I'm bored so I'm starting some conversations. lol

I know a lot of you love shoe-play but it doesn't do much for me.
What gets my heart racing is the sole pose (others call it the pose), feet on a table or dashboard of a car, standing while she rubs one foot up and down the back of her leg, feet in a lap, self-massaging, self-worshiping, walking shoeless in nylons while at a public place.

What drives you guys wild?

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
tobydole

Re: What is your favorite things to see Women do with their Feet?

Post by tobydole »

Toe cracking, toe clamping, and with the sole pose when they have wrinkly soles and get them into positions that get them extremely wrinkly!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Mine is all shoeplay but I love self massage
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I like seeing her dip, then scrunch down on her toes inside her shoe, just before releasing and sliding her foot back in.
While dipping, rubbing her foot up and down the back of her other leg. Or rubbing the sole of her foot back and forth across the top of her heel cup, without knocking the shoe over :ooook:
With her legs crossed, really getting active with playing with the shoe of her foot that is on the floor..

And I love seeing this....although it's seemingly quite rare these days....
assy

Post by assy »

Toe curling, scrunching and clamping, making a fist with her toes and wrinkling her soles up. Also very sexy when she does it while climaxing.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Unscripted shoeplay in closed flats or heels are honestly all I like to see women do with their feet. My taste is very nuanced.
ColonelCC

Post by ColonelCC »

For me, it's when girls subtly use their feet to demean you. I grew up with a lot of sisters and cousins and as one of the few boys around, was always in the right place at the right time when they used their feet to assert some girl power.
My sister was especially brash and placed her bare feet on my lap a couple of times. She was popular in school, got the best grades, even nicknamed after a Disney princess... Meanwhile, I was a painfully shy video game nerd, so although she was two years younger, she thought nothing about removing her sandals and using me as her footstool.
My cousin was even bitchier and rested her feet on my shoulder once. Someone told her off for being so cavalier, but hell, I loved it.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Nylons under chair/desk/ table running their feet together like the are playing footsie with themselves.

Nylon dipping when she kicks her leg back

You get a quick tease of the toes then she hides them back in her shoe. It makes me want more.

I even get hot over a women unzipping her boots just that zip sound I know what comes next
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

Dangling dangling and more dangling and only candid no posed rubbish
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

More than any particular behavior, I think one of my biggest triggers is when she's doing it to consciously get more comfortable.

Like the girl in the college discussion group who just slipped out of her flats and sat cross-legged in her chair with her nylon feet peeking out.

Or at an event years later, when the organizer walked up and (before even unbuttoning her coat) daintily slipped her flats off and nudged them out of the way, under a table, so she could just walk around in her tights before anyone got there.

Or my coworker who took off one of her Mary Jane heels at the filing cabinet because her feet hurt, but she wanted to be taller, so balancing in one shoe was a compromise.

Or my wife on our shopping excursion, stepping out of her flats onto a scatter rug to take a little break for a few minutes.
Sweetsoles86

Post by Sweetsoles86 »

Firstly great group, thanks for accepting me. Secondly, I love it when my wife is in "the pose" chilling in the garden, can't keep my eyes off her feet. Or when she's stretching to reach something in a cupboard. So sexy. Attached 2 pics of her doing this. Hope this is okay. X
Attachments
Screenshot_20231111_140021_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231111_135948_Gallery.jpg
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

My preferences are more or less like this:

1. Walking nylon footed in public
2. Dancing nylon footed
3. Shoeplay and checking their tired nylon feet
4. Anything else nylon related
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
danglelover188

Post by danglelover188 »

Shoe dangling obviously :superlol:
Even better if the woman spreads or wiggles her toes.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

#1 Dipping. Any kind of shoe, doesn’t matter to me. I especially love when they let the shoe drop to the floor and you hear that clank sound while their foot is suspended in the air.

#2 Taking off / trying on shoes. Boots especially.

#2 Sitting or laying with their legs stretched out, slowly rubbing their feet together. Socked or bare.

#3 Dangling. More exciting to see in person then a candid video, and needs to have movement for me to care.