Very Disturbing Trend All Over the World

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Re: Very Disturbing Trend All Over the World

Post by christo »

MelFresh wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:36 am
christo wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:59 pm I might be the minority here but I don't mind women wearing sneakers. I think it's better for their feet and I like the way it makes their feet smell (mostly). Heels are great but I fear women standing too long in them just does damage to the feet. I know you guys love them cause of shoeplay but I just get so worried about what the heels are doing to their feet, like crunching their toes.
Lol. Sneakers are not the alternative to high heels . There are almost hundreds of styles of flat female footwear which are comfort and still feminine
And that's your opinion. Sneakers provide better arch support which is incredibly important to not only foot health but legs, back and so much more. They also provide more comfort overall compared to flats or heels. So I understand that they are not an alternative when a woman has dressed up and flats are better. But my concern is heels worn in long periods of time and the damage they do to feet and a woman's overall physical health. So for shoes worn for a long time the best choice will be sneakers especially for comfort.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Sorry, but you don't understand this thread. We know that high heels but also some flats without arch support are unhealthy. But what we discuss here is an alarming tendency of accepting sneakers as a part of formal attire/elegant outfit. And this shouldn't be accepted because of the esthetic reasons! Sneakers originated from running shoes. They are unisex and ugly. As I mentioned above, there are multiple styles of footwear that women can choose instead of high heels. Flats, both ballet flats and pointy flats, open toe flats, d'orsay flats, mary janes, loafers, oxfords, moccasins, espradiles, variety of boots - women have a lot of options what to wear on their foot. They really don't need to wear sneakers in formal situations. This is only a stupid fashion.
assy

Post by assy »

I am with Christo here - better to have healthier feet than ruin them with uncomfortable shoes which turns women's feet into bunioned, hornskinned, hallux-riddled tyrannosaurus' claws. Ugly feet? Total turn-off.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

assy wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:17 pm I am with Christo here - better to have healthier feet than ruin them with uncomfortable shoes which turns women's feet into bunioned, hornskinned, hallux-riddled tyrannosaurus' claws. Ugly feet? Total turn-off.
Much more better is to wear stylish and comfortable shoes to work instead of wearing sneakers :roll:

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Even if I wasn't into shoeplay, this video has 3 women in nice dresses and all 3 are wearing tennis shoes...it's a horrible look. It takes all sexiness out of the outfit. Nothing to do with healthy feet. The show is an hour long....

MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Here you have two photos of the world top female tennis players who took part in the WTA Finals tournament this autumn. First just look at Iga Swiatek, who doesn't wear high heels at all

Swiatek definitely should start to wear heels, even medium ones. However, she knows how to feel comfortable and dress professionaly not only at the court but also outside it. Those shoes looks very vamp and very expensive even if they are just flats. Swiatek knows that tennis shoes are good for tennis, not for attending at official WTA dinner.

And now look at another top tennis player Darya Kasatkina

well... it looks good if someone is going to beach, but not for the official WTA dinner
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Yeah, but the reason for all this change is that the world is demanding more of women than in times past.
As a result, they are changing their footwear to suit the environment. Those heels will bust your feet after a long time.

BUT I also sympathize with others in this thread who speak about how the fashions have become unclassy.

I often cringe when I see people wearing suit coats and jeans. EXCUSE ME, THAT IS NOT HOW IT IS WORN.
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:18 pm Yeah, but the reason for all this change is that the world is demanding more of women than in times past.
As a result, they are changing their footwear to suit the environment. Those heels will bust your feet after a long time.
But this is not an answer why they are changing their heels to sneakers! One again, there is a huge variety of flat and comfortable types of female footwear. Nobody can make me believe that lady in sneakers could look as good as in flats, loafers or oxfords. Health should't be an explanation of the stupid trends in fashion!
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

MelFresh wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:07 pm
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:18 pm Yeah, but the reason for all this change is that the world is demanding more of women than in times past.
But this is not an answer why they are changing their heels to sneakers! One again, there is a huge variety of flat and comfortable types of female footwear. Nobody can make me believe that lady in sneakers could look as good as in flats, loafers or oxfords. Health should't be an explanation of the stupid trends in fashion!
Not health in and of itself, but for instance, if I'm on my feet all day at work, I'd definitely not want to have a pair of heels on when I could have a pair of cushiony sneakers. Well cushioned sneakers, though, actually cause more damage in the long run as well. Because the bones in the feet need sufficient impact to keep producing the proper amount of strengthening materials. Which is why Runners usually have stronger bones than people who just walk or even worse, sit around.

So, damage wise, both ends of the shoe spectrum do damage.
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Well, it seems that better times are behind us. Google trends shows us that ballet flats are popular again :love:

bf.jpg
Maybe the fucking sneakermania will finally end and girls and ladies will start to wear pretty shoes again
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

MelFresh wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:32 pm Well, it seems that better times are behind us. Google trends shows us that ballet flats are popular again :love:

bf.jpg

Maybe the fucking sneakermania will finally end and girls and ladies will start to wear pretty shoes again
Yes! I do believe the trend is thankfully reversing. At least where I live mules have been quite popular this year among the professional/business outfits. In my opinion mules are pretty awesome too because they have the design of regular flats, but with their heels out so you're pretty much guaranteed to see heels and soles at the minimum. Also in a lot of instances when they're seated for a bit you'll see their toes too.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Here in the Midwest, it's like a crocs takeover.

Somebody just tell Scotty to beam me up already. This is bullshit :superlol: 😂😭
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

I went to record at a local university a few days ago, I saw no crocs this time round. About half the girls were in either boston birks (the clog like ones) or those ugg tazz slipper shoes. Crocs have grown on me a bit though, although I still don't like the look of the shoe at all at least they can play with them.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I will say, I live in a decent sized city (Denver) and I do live in the city. The last few times out, I was pleasantly surprised at how many women were out either with their spouse or a girl night…but they were dressed like ladies. Dresses/skirts, heels and such. Not LuLu Lemon yoga pants and safe shoes…it was refreshing
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Well, in continental Europe university students know only sneakers. Even if all fashion journals announced that ballet flats are back it is really difficult to notice in on streets. I'm affraid that if millenials were ballet flats generation, the Gen Z will become sneakers-addicted generation :imsad: