Ladies who constantly have to move their feet up and down

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

MelFresh

Ladies who constantly have to move their feet up and down

Post by MelFresh »

Yesterday I was at some long meeting and there was a young lady who moved her feet up and down almost non stop while sitting with her legs crossed. It was not shoeplay as we have the winter now and she was in boots, but she definitely is doing this the whole time, so maybe if I will met her again in the summer I will se some fantastic shoeplay show too. Her movements were very aggressive and fast, maybe even 100 per one minute! Up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down... Even when you looked at her above the table you could notice that her body was in constant tremor. And, as I mentioned above, she couldn't stop it for longer than 5 seconds!

So while I was staring at her (I even changed my seat to have better view ;) ) I wonder how should we called this type of feetplay? Here you have two examples of this:

In this well-known case the lady not only doesn't have any control of her feet, but also makes fantastic dangling show (provoked by herself!). But just look here:

The girls don't dangle because two of them are in boots and the third one - in heavily cut high-heel loafers, but their moves are still so aggressive that it drives me crazy. Especially the girl sitting in the right was very good in doing this, she have very fast feet, but still she is not as fast as the lady that I met yesterday!

However, the most of the craziest shoeplay shows are that ones with a lot of action. The more aggressive the feet movement is, the more wild is the shoeplay. Almost all good shoeplay shows that I have ever seen were made by ladies who had some troubles with controlling their feet while sitting ;)

So, how should we called this fast up and down movements? For me "foot shaking" means something different - shaking is horizontal, not up and down.

And - the last point - do you agree with me that this is incredible sexy even if the lady doesn't dangle while doing this? This is very widespread habit and at the sime time very provocative behaviour - all people around have to notice it. I know that for some of them it is annoying, but for me it is so hot. And, what is the best, the lady probably is unaware what she is doing under the table :)

Footsiefreak

Re: Ladies who constantly have to move their feet up and down

Post by Footsiefreak »

I call it fidgety play or foot shaking
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

It's called swing time.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:09 am It's called swing time.
No that's what YOU call it ....it has no official name
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

My ex-wife and her mom both did a lot of that aggresive leg movement. As soon as they sat down, they typically crossed their legs and went into action. I'm not sure if it was out of habit or anxiety. I think with my ex in particular it was a combination of anxiety/stress with learned behavior seeing her mom do it all the time. Whereas with my ex-mil that also would lead into a lot of shoeplay (whether dangling or shoeplaying with her foot on the floor), that part didn't rub off on the wife. But I like seeing that aggressive movement too, especially rapid ankle/foot flexing.
Collegetownstudios

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:40 pm
I hereby claim and name this motion, "Swing Time" in honor of his Majesty Sole Bug of the House of Solzburg.

We didn't even call this shit Shoeplay until some guy in the early 90's, started calling it that. Dangling, Dipping, Rolling, all that stuff. Had no name until it was accepted as such.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:07 pm
I hereby claim and name this motion, "Swing Time" in honor of his Majesty Sole Bug of the House of Solzburg.

We didn't even call this shit Shoeplay until some guy in the early 90's, started calling it that. Dangling, Dipping, Rolling, all that stuff. Had no name until it was accepted as such.
Well if you want to call it that in your world then that's up to you. But not me
Collegetownstudios

Footsiefreak wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:09 pm

Well if you want to call it that in your world then that's up to you. But not me
You must have a crush on me, bro.
You keep coming on to me like a school bully with a crush on a girl.
You got a crush on me FootsieFreak? I know I'm beautiful, but I'm just not into men like that.
But, I'm flattered at the thought.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:41 pm

You got a crush on me FootsieFreak? I know I'm beautiful, but I'm just not into men like that.
I been around to long to be baited in a worthless argument. with you fella. You got a problem PM me. I don't want to embarrass you in front of the other members
Collegetownstudios

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:41 pm
Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:41 pm
I been around to long to be baited in a worthless argument. with you fella. You got a problem PM me. I don't want to embarrass you in front of the other members
Anyone who has followed my path over the years knows I don't get embarrassed. I have no shame.

It seems to me that you are the one with the problem. You started stuff with me and now you want to take it private.

You started stuff, and I gave back the energy.

If you don't want me poking at you, then don't poke at me randomly. Did I start something with you? Because I don't know what even prompted this discussion between us.
Collegetownstudios

Wait, I see where I think the problem is.
You commented earlier in the thread. I think you interpreted my response to the thread as a response to you.
Am I correct?

If so, it may please you to know that I didn't see your post when I responded..