Is the best shoeplay an art of mature women?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

mouse66

Is the best shoeplay an art of mature women?

Post by mouse66 »

I have observed, in recent times, based on known historical findings (discovered on Youtube, etc.) for several years, and also based on more recent discoveries, that shoeplay at its best appears to be an art of mature women, especially those over 50, with some exceptions (not many, but significant) in women who are in their 40s or who have already passed the barrier of four decades of life. I have the impression that these women are much more unprejudiced when it comes to dipping and shoeplaying for example in public, in front of other people, in meetings, etc., without worrying or caring that their feet are unprejudicedly visible, and that they even find it fun when someone notices it and they even occasionally talk about it. In my case, I am 55 years old, I am from Mr. Mike's generation (as I believe, because of what he himself has said here several times), trained in the era of classic dipping with heels and stockings, and I can assure you that I have lived experiences of that quite peculiar type mainly with co-workers, but not exclusively. I'm talking about women who take off their high heels in the office, sitting at their desk, with and without stockings (especially with stockings), sometimes leaving the empty heels completely exposed for all to see, with the interior on view , as if thrown away or carelessly abandoned, while their feet are completely visible, without them worrying about it. Many years ago I met such a woman, who would stretch her legs under her desk, fully exposing her feet in semi-transparent black stockings without shoes (her unpainted toenails were visible). I can still remember those chunky heels with the inside darkened, stained brown from foot sweat. Speaking of the subject as it happened, casually, with this woman (and with others), the reason why they took off their shoes was, said by themselves, it was that his feet were very hot and the pleasant sensation of taking off their shoes, standing or sitting. In some cases, some women even had no problem referring to the sweat on their feet and, as a joke, with more confidence, to the smell of their feet and their shoes. I guess then that the age of those women accustomed to dressing in a classic way, with heels and stockings included, also influences because the hot flashes of menopause predispose them to remain barefoot carelessly in any situation and in front of whoever, in meetings, events, work environments, etc., something that does not happen with younger women, accustomed to other types of footwear, with the exception of those who, for work reasons, must wear formal clothing and footwear. I was also able to meet a lovely woman under 40, the best shoeplayer I remember from the last 10 years, who used to take off her shoes almost continuously with all kinds of shoes, standing and sitting, mainly with heels and no stockings, absolutely shameless to expose her feet (especially her bare soles when sitting in her desk, or even during meetings), in full view of everyone. But in general I notice that the art of shoeplay today is better and more assiduously practiced by older women, and again I refer to the examples found and well known on Youtube and other sites and channels. Among younger girls, the art of shoeplay, especially dipping, has been revived thanks to Crocs (which many here don't like, but I do), a type of footwear that makes the foot very hot, with and no socks, but it's a more, let's say, “childish” kind of shoeplay, which also has its appeal (at least as far as I'm concerned).
What do you think about this? I am particularly interested in the views of Mr. Mike, of Feeture Feature and other veterans like myself , but also of anyone else who wishes to comment on this.
I apologize for the length of this post, but I've wanted to write about this for a long time.

Footsiefreak

Re: Is the best shoeplay an art of mature women?

Post by Footsiefreak »

I'm going to disagree based on my experience. I have seen younger be more slow and seductive as well.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Mouse you and I are of the same generation...I'm 54.
"FootsieFreak"...yes I do see "some" in younger women, but not as much.
Absolutely the 40-60 year olds are shoeplay queens as they grew in heels...and trying to get relief from them. That is where you will see a majority of the shoeplay.

If styles come around, which they normally do and the "snowflake" generation (sorry, but this group of people are very infuriating) has to actually dress up for a living (not look like they rolled out of bed), you will see a lot of shoeplay because they are not used to wearing high heels. Good example of this are all the Church videos. These younger girls are forced to dress up, wear heels and man do they shoeplay quite a bit. Hopefully the styles will come back soon.
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

It's exactly like that, Mike, and we know it well because we lived in the golden age of shoeplay, when about 4 out of 10 women, according to my estimate (perhaps more, but I don't think less), took off their heels at work or elsewhere, standing or sitting, sometimes in extraordinarily sensual ways, including toe wiggling and bare foot on the floor. I recently ran into a woman I've known for over 25 years through a former work relationship, and I remember her as an absolute dipping queen. We even talked about it jokingly, and she was amused and found it amusing. She is an older woman than me (she is 64), in good shape, still attractive at her age, dressed in a skirt and heels. We greeted each other and I invited her to have a coffee to chat. As soon as we sat down at the table I felt the familiar characteristic noise “clop”, “clop”. I looked at her and she smiled at me. "I see you haven't lost the habit of taking off your shoes," I told her. She laughed: “Never! I love taking off her shoes. My feet are still too hot". Oh, God, I still remember when, 25 years ago, she would lean against the counter at work and take off a shoe, exposing her bare foot in black stockings, curling her toes against the floor and leaving her beautiful sole entirely on view, supporting and moving her toes on the edge of the shoe or caressing the bare sole on the upper part of the shoe... Today, in my experience, with very rare exceptions (increasingly rare), it is almost impossible to contemplate such a spectacle by part of a younger girl.
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

This is the shoe i'm talking about.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I think I understand what you are saying. And for that style of play, it is an art of women of a certain age or fields.

I say fields, because you will find that childish play among young doctors, nurses, primarily medical people.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Not at all, you can find phenomenal shoeplay in young or mature women. In my experience the shoeplay depends on the shoes worn. I only care about closed ballet flats & heels so that's my focus group. Regardless of age most flats lack arch support and get hot, so if she is in them long enough, walks or stands a lot in them etc eventually she'll want to slip them off and hence shoeplay is born. Heels are obviously uncomfortable and will force shoeplay too, so age really doesn't matter with tired or even restless feet.
lpo597

Post by lpo597 »

mouse66 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:20 pm It's exactly like that, Mike, and we know it well because we lived in the golden age of shoeplay, when about 4 out of 10 women, according to my estimate (perhaps more, but I don't think less), took off their heels at work or elsewhere, standing or sitting, sometimes in extraordinarily sensual ways, including toe wiggling and bare foot on the floor. I recently ran into a woman I've known for over 25 years through a former work relationship, and I remember her as an absolute dipping queen. We even talked about it jokingly, and she was amused and found it amusing. She is an older woman than me (she is 64), in good shape, still attractive at her age, dressed in a skirt and heels. We greeted each other and I invited her to have a coffee to chat. As soon as we sat down at the table I felt the familiar characteristic noise “clop”, “clop”. I looked at her and she smiled at me. "I see you haven't lost the habit of taking off your shoes," I told her. She laughed: “Never! I love taking off her shoes. My feet are still too hot". Oh, God, I still remember when, 25 years ago, she would lean against the counter at work and take off a shoe, exposing her bare foot in black stockings, curling her toes against the floor and leaving her beautiful sole entirely on view, supporting and moving her toes on the edge of the shoe or caressing the bare sole on the upper part of the shoe... Today, in my experience, with very rare exceptions (increasingly rare), it is almost impossible to contemplate such a spectacle by part of a younger girl.
Hi Mouse66, it's interesting to hear about you talking to a former co-worker about her shoeplay. What things did she say about it?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

My point being is that younger women do not wear heels at all(except possibly Church). Heck, all the Prom pictures you see, do many of these girls are wearing dresses with tennis shoes.

That’s also why I said if fashion trends come back and young girls have to actually dress up…you will see shoeplay

JWCooley126 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:27 pm Not at all, you can find phenomenal shoeplay in young or mature women. In my experience the shoeplay depends on the shoes worn. I only care about closed ballet flats & heels so that's my focus group. Regardless of age most flats lack arch support and get hot, so if she is in them long enough, walks or stands a lot in them etc eventually she'll want to slip them off and hence shoeplay is born. Heels are obviously uncomfortable and will force shoeplay too, so age really doesn't matter with tired or even restless feet.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:19 pm My point being is that younger women do not wear heels at all(except possibly Church). Heck, all the Prom pictures you see, do many of these girls are wearing dresses with tennis shoes.

That’s also why I said if fashion trends come back and young girls have to actually dress up…you will see shoeplay
For several years I've supported a high school business education program. At their regional and national conferences, events require "professional dress" for all participants. Invariably, that means nice shoes.

It never ceases to amaze me that there seem to be two choices: ballet flats or 3"+ heels. Therefore, it never ceases to amuse me how many of the participants struggle to walk in their new shoes. I told a friend it's like watching a herd of baby deer. Similarly, as soon as events are over - sometimes within moments of leaving a judge's booth - you see the girls carrying their shoes, walking in bare feet or nylons through the conference hall. (Even the girls wearing ballet flats.) Not surprisingly, you see a lot of them wearing sneakers into the events, then changing into their dress shoes for an event...but plenty try to tough it out all the same.

I don't share details or stories for obvious reasons. But a generalized observation tells the story for the most part.

Even when we see students in plainclothes between events, I'm hard-pressed to remember girls wearing so much as jeans or shoes; it's leggings, sweats, flip-flops, sneakers, basically something to wear between pajamas and actually putting clothes on. Fashion in general took a hard turn into the athleisure department and the last two years really nudged that along. And it's hardly a young-people-only phenomenon, but at least our generation remembers cobbling an outfit together to look more than after-gym presentable.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

As I recall my experiences growing up and throughout adulthood, while there were exceptions (I recall a couple who were in their late 20s), the women that I observed and admired for their shoeplay were generally in the range of just shy of 40 to their 60s. Invariably they usually wore heels of differing heights, although I had a co-worker who was a shoeplay queen that wore stylish flats with her hose. I will note that I recall coming up through school there being 3 or 4 girls that I had classes with all through junior high and high school who generally wore flats bare all the time and frantic shoeplayed all the time during class. Just my observations from these two eyes.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I’m 48. But I gotta tell you I see them both: young and mature shoeplaying. Then again I am always in court, so they wear heels or ballet flats.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

footstrangle wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:03 pm I’m 48. But I gotta tell you I see them both: young and mature shoeplaying. Then again I am always in court, so they wear heels or ballet flats.
You are one of the fortunate.
wdipper

Post by wdipper »

Mouse I am almost peer with you, and I agree. Honestly I never thought about menopause, but I believe can be an interesting factor. However it si true for me that the mature are more suitable. Often the young women only remove her shoes and rest without. Rarely are good shoeplayer. Mature had even particular style i think, and not the younger. The best shoeplayer I remember was all mature.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Glad this thread was bumped now I'm going to think about periods of my life. When it came to school I got turned on more by teacher shoeplay than student because it was more taboo. Some where married which made it more enticing .

Teachers ruled the dipping and students ruled the UCA and dangling
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:36 pm Glad this thread was bumped now I'm going to think about periods of my life. When it came to school I got turned on more by teacher shoeplay than student because it was more taboo. Some where married which made it more enticing .

What's UCA?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:02 am
Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:36 pm Glad this thread was bumped now I'm going to think about periods of my life. When it came to school I got turned on more by teacher shoeplay than student because it was more taboo. Some where married which made it more enticing .

What's UCA?
Under Chair Activies
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also I'm sure most of us couldn't see under chair/ desk activities because teachers usually had those desk wear you could bare see her feet
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:48 am

What's UCA?
Under Chair Activies
Ah ok! I thought that might've been the case (I was originally thinking Under Chair Action — close enough, hey?), but didn't wanna assume somewhat since I'm arguably biased in favor of that style and it clouds my thinking I guess one could say lol.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:01 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:48 am

What's UCA?
Under Chair Activies
Ah ok! I thought that might've been the case (I was originally thinking Under Chair Action — close enough, hey?), but didn't wanna assume somewhat since I'm arguably biased in favor of that style and it clouds my thinking I guess one could say lol.
But technically you could say Under Table Action or Under Desk Action