Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Mr. Mike »

I also loved that comments were turned off. So none of jackass lurkers on here can post something stupid

Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

Shoeplay throughout some times heelpop with shoeplay
Mackenziecollins12

Post by Mackenziecollins12 »

No time stamps really needed. I think it’s fair to say her feet were killing her
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Mackenziecollins12 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:17 am

No time stamps really needed. I think it’s fair to say her feet were killing her
Duplicate post, friend.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Did he not just see it posted 2 days ago?
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:04 am Did he not just see it posted 2 days ago?
Strangely not, apparently. But previously was posted by Flatsfan80.
Mackenziecollins12

Actually guys I didn’t know reason to cock up an attitude about it.. you guys really are sensitive. Because I posted something that’s already been posted you guys are gonna cry about it ? Lmao.. I barley come on here due to the fact that nobody ever really posts new stuff and because everything that’s posted I have seen.. sorry guys I tried to post something I won’t anymore so you guys don't cry. Have a nice day
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Talk about “over sensitive”….was simply stating that video was posted 2 days before you posted it. If you literally looked at thread 1 page back you’d of seen it.

Mackenziecollins12 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:04 pm Actually guys I didn’t know reason to cock up an attitude about it.. you guys really are sensitive. Because I posted something that’s already been posted you guys are gonna cry about it ? Lmao.. I barley come on here due to the fact that nobody ever really posts new stuff and because everything that’s posted I have seen.. sorry guys I tried to post something I won’t anymore so you guys don't cry. Have a nice day
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Mackenziecollins12 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:04 pm Actually guys I didn’t know reason to cock up an attitude about it.. you guys really are sensitive. Because I posted something that’s already been posted you guys are gonna cry about it ? Lmao.. I barley come on here due to the fact that nobody ever really posts new stuff and because everything that’s posted I have seen.. sorry guys I tried to post something I won’t anymore so you guys don't cry. Have a nice day
It's not for you to take it that way. No offense. No one meant to offend you at all. It was just a matter of noting that the video had already been posted, that's all. If you felt upset or offended by something, I offer you my apologies. Sorry. That wasn't the intention, and I'm sure Mike didn't mean it either. Your contributions are valued and appreciated, friend, and we are grateful to you. Get on with them. Now they are more necessary and welcome than ever. Thank you.
Mackenziecollins12

Why would I look back at the thread ? Why would I not go to the newest videos ? It’s actually how you guys word it. Why can’t you just say. Great video but it’s actually been posted already. Instead I get did he not see it posted 2 days ago ? Then I get a strangely not. You guys are wise and rude and I’ve noticed this on multiple pages throughout the thread. If somebody posts the wrong time stamps, post a video that’s already been posted you guys get cranky. Hell I was talked to like an ahole because I asked if somebody saw something in a video I posted. I watched the whole thing and didn’t see anything but it was under shoeplay title on YouTube so i figured I would ask for a second pair of eyes and oh my did you guys get your feelings in a bunch. I’m just trying to find vids like all of you but obviously you guys wanna do it yourself so have at it. Don’t call me over sensitive when you’re the one being a Dbag because I didn’t look at the previous page. Would you like me to look at all 276 pages before I post a video? Yeah like I’m gonna do that. It was a great find but it’s been posted already man. Instead it’s strangely not. Please explain how it’s strange that i didn’t waste my time looking back to see if a video was posted already. Is it that much of a nuisance ? So what if it’s been posted twice ? Also why would I look back if I’m here to see the newest videos. Which would be on the last page. Yeah I’m over sensitive 🤣
gkkism

Post by gkkism »

Our favorite presenter with one shoe off can be seen best at 7:35 and 25:30 and everytime the camera pans away
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Well you did state that you rarely come on here anymore so that would make one think you would possibly go back a page or 2 to see what you’ve missed. Didn’t mean to offend probably worded it wrong…

Mackenziecollins12 wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:51 pm Why would I look back at the thread ? Why would I not go to the newest videos ? It’s actually how you guys word it. Why can’t you just say. Great video but it’s actually been posted already. Instead I get did he not see it posted 2 days ago ? Then I get a strangely not. You guys are wise and rude and I’ve noticed this on multiple pages throughout the thread. If somebody posts the wrong time stamps, post a video that’s already been posted you guys get cranky. Hell I was talked to like an ahole because I asked if somebody saw something in a video I posted. I watched the whole thing and didn’t see anything but it was under shoeplay title on YouTube so i figured I would ask for a second pair of eyes and oh my did you guys get your feelings in a bunch. I’m just trying to find vids like all of you but obviously you guys wanna do it yourself so have at it. Don’t call me over sensitive when you’re the one being a Dbag because I didn’t look at the previous page. Would you like me to look at all 276 pages before I post a video? Yeah like I’m gonna do that. It was a great find but it’s been posted already man. Instead it’s strangely not. Please explain how it’s strange that i didn’t waste my time looking back to see if a video was posted already. Is it that much of a nuisance ? So what if it’s been posted twice ? Also why would I look back if I’m here to see the newest videos. Which would be on the last page. Yeah I’m over sensitive 🤣
newcat3000

Post by newcat3000 »

Does anyone have Robin Meade shoeplay?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This is like the 3rd different question you’ve asked…do you search yourself? Also there is a “Request” section on this board.

newcat3000 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:54 pm Does anyone have Robin Meade shoeplay?
gkkism

Post by gkkism »

https://www.flickr.com/photos/166472583@N02/page726 thousands of photos of candid nylon feet and legs .enjoy 728 pages to be exact
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Just love the Asians!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for sharing
gkkism wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:32 am https://www.flickr.com/photos/166472583@N02/page726 thousands of photos of candid nylon feet and legs .enjoy 728 pages to be exact
Memphis_94

Post by Memphis_94 »

6:09
14:58
17:56
19:38
19:59

Got some gems in my collection... more to come. Would love some help to revive this awesome thread for candid shoeplay lovers like me. foot fetishes are a part of humanity, we can't control what we were born with. so let's embrace it and help each other out to get the best possible experiences and lives for our pleasure as well. Would rlly appreciate any sock removal vids or sockless sneaker if anyone has any (I know they're a lot more rare) :)
thelpfan1001

Post by thelpfan1001 »

Idk if it’s been uploaded but woman in front with Jean jacket heel pops throughout the whole video

BoozHoldAt10

Post by BoozHoldAt10 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzg-17rBjtc

Flats dangling starting at 24:50
gkkism

Post by gkkism »

epic shoeplay by woman in red scarf. Dangling and shoe off through out video. Cant tell if with nylon or not.