Why I Love Flats

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Why I Love Flats

Post by JWCooley126 »

Especially Michael Kors flats. I have seen several women wear them and its almost guaranteed shoeplay or removal. I bought my wife her first pair and a matching purse for her birthday and I attached the results from dinner the other night. Worth every penny and I got a gift too! These are candid shots so excuse the quality/darkness. Something about a woman's candid shoeplay makes life worth living haha.
Attachments
Screenshot_20221016-122105_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20221016-122243_Video Player.jpg

llama

Re: Why I Love Flats

Post by llama »

Flats are my favorite as well. ❤️
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Great pictures…not a fan of flats…love heels.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I like both flats and heels. But for some reason women tend to shoeplay more with flats
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Flats are the easier to slip on and off from all types of closed-toe shoes. They were designed to show as much of woman's feet as possible, so if only they are a little to big ans the lady tends to play with her feet the shoeplay show is guarranted. I suppose than in 9 of 10 occasions when you can see shoeplay lady has them on her feet.

By the way we shoud remember that there are three main types of flats. The first are very casual slippers made from soft materials. We can find them in non formal occasions. They are classic and quite common, but not very elegant.

The second one are "tricky" flats. They have a lot of additional decoration like hearts or flowers, they are very colorful and often made with unusual materials like jelly flats. They are rather for young women, but unfortunately they don't want to wear them today :(

And finally, the third type is leather made ballet flats, which are more similar to pumps. They are the most elegant type of female footwear, designed for bussinesswomen, lawyers, clerks, teachers and so one, who don't want to wear heels for some reasons. And they are the best shoeplay shoes ever. This is why we love Steve Madden P-Heaven flats so much, which are the definition of the classic elegant ballet flats. But in my opinion Nine West Speakup Almonds and similar ones have the sexiest design. So beautiful, so feminine, so classy, so sexy, so beloved :love: