DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

These solar panel shows need to stop. Too many blocked views.
However man Diana shoeplay a ton when behind the panels…maybe she really needs to with those heels or she’s just teasing the fuck out of us because she knows we can’t really see but that we can see that she’s doing it

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

that dude "BetterDay" in the Pearl TV chat is an annoying weirdo smh.......
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Weird ass comments
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:59 am Weird ass comments
he sound like a stalker.
dawgster

Post by dawgster »

BlackFoot wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:40 pm the show has been a little boring lately. Diana still does her thing but mostly wearing the strappy shoes. Monika is starting to try a little bit but you still dont really get much from her. Rebecca has been gone and seem like people are going crazy without her. I will admit tho i think Rebecca is the glue to the whole team (in my opinion) but ill be happy with Diana any day of the week.
Glad to see Rebecca back again. Diana and Monika are very sexy of course. But Rebecca is kind of like the "good girl" or the "girl next door" type, more conservative than the others. So it's extra special to see her dipping, dangling, removing her shoes, or barefoot.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

dawgster wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:57 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 6:40 pm the show has been a little boring lately. Diana still does her thing but mostly wearing the strappy shoes. Monika is starting to try a little bit but you still dont really get much from her. Rebecca has been gone and seem like people are going crazy without her. I will admit tho i think Rebecca is the glue to the whole team (in my opinion) but ill be happy with Diana any day of the week.
Glad to see Rebecca back again. Diana and Monika are very sexy of course. But Rebecca is kind of like the "good girl" or the "girl next door" type, more conservative than the others. So it's extra special to see her dipping, dangling, removing her shoes, or barefoot.
i can agree with that.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Diana is slowing becoming the biggest tease ever. The fucking solar panel shows….everyday. She shoe plays behind them constantly. She friggen knows we can’t see her, but she’ll expose just a bit to make us squirm. Driving me crazy what we are missing
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:12 am Diana is slowing becoming the biggest tease ever. The fucking solar panel shows….everyday. She shoe plays behind them constantly. She friggen knows we can’t see her, but she’ll expose just a bit to make us squirm. Driving me crazy what we are missing
you are absolutely correct!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

She has become very aggressive behind those solar panels…definitely doesn’t do the same dipping when she’s fully exposed
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Piss poor effort by Diana. This is becoming a disturbing trend. Shoeplay like crazy behind the panels then when she’s out front we nothing but a slight heel pop. Don’t if she’s doing this intentionally knowing we are internally begging for it or not…
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:22 pm She has become very aggressive behind those solar panels…definitely doesn’t do the same dipping when she’s fully exposed
you are correct once again.
Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:49 pm Piss poor effort by Diana. This is becoming a disturbing trend. Shoeplay like crazy behind the panels then when she’s out front we nothing but a slight heel pop. Don’t if she’s doing this intentionally knowing we are internally begging for it or not…
it's like they telling her not to when she's out in the open and do what you want behind the panels. I hope that's not the case. i miss the stuff out in the open but i will say it's been a good week by herself so far. when Rebecca comes back hopefully Diana will get back to normal. I been seeing lots of complaints about her outfits lately. personally i like her outfits lately but some dude keeps complaining in the chat on on the videos about her pants and jeans. the ripped jeans and heels were cool to me. just hope she wears the tan nylons underneath with the heels. that would be cool.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I don’t think they are telling her not to (Rebecca still does it)…I think it’s more of her fucking with us (which I can see)
I don’t mind the jeans either as long as she has heels
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:11 am I don’t think they are telling her not to (Rebecca still does it)…I think it’s more of her fucking with us (which I can see)
I don’t mind the jeans either as long as she has heels
i may have to agree with that.
Dole

Post by Dole »

Diana is the queen
when Monika is not around, she is more relaxed
I think Monika is telling to wear boots too

Maybe Monika is also telling Diana not to dangling out so often, because now that Monika is gone, Diana is more active
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Dole I don’t think anyone is telling Diana wvhat to wear. Monika is the newbie, only been there 6 months. Diana has been there 6 years, she wears what she wants.
She just loves this teasing game she’s playing….she knows what we want

Dole wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:45 pm Diana is the queen
when Monika is not around, she is more relaxed
I think Monika is telling to wear boots too

Maybe Monika is also telling Diana not to dangling out so often, because now that Monika is gone, Diana is more active
Dole

Post by Dole »

I wish you were right
but it gives me the feeling as if Monika is telling Diana to dangle less or to wear boots or heels with straps

if you noticed, there is no monika this week and diana constantly wears clasic pumps heels
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Why would Monika do that?? Just curious as to what purpose it would serve.
We need to Merve to come back, Rebecca to be full time and move Monika to radio. Done
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I doubt Merve is coming back. all that talk about them being sick is bs. Monika is also a video chick. she was recently filming a music video with some singer or rapper out there. Merve is a model on side i heard and Rebecca also has another business on the side. i still dont know why they didnt just keep Cindy. She told me she was hurt by that. Personally ive enjoyed Diana alone this week. (that's just me but i do also like her with Rebecca)
Dole

Post by Dole »

that's my feeling, maybe I'm wrong...
I think it's because Monika never plays with shoes and never wears classic saloons heels, and maybe she also wants Diana to wear such terrible shoes as Monika
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Dole wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:46 am that's my feeling, maybe I'm wrong...
I think it's because Monika never plays with shoes and never wears classic saloons heels, and maybe she also wants Diana to wear such terrible shoes as Monika
i agree with Monika suggesting the boots and strappy heels like her.