If you could.....

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

pointer772001

If you could.....

Post by pointer772001 »

Hey All,

If you could have your dream custom public shoeplay video made, what would it be? Mine would be in a grocery store or a coffee shop wearing nylons and sexy heels....

ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

In the library, either at the computer or one of the tables. Preferably with her back turned to me, wearing a skirt, black stockings and black high heel pumps. That or the same scenario with white stockings and white high heel pumps. The rear is one of my favorite views for shoeplay. Now, I believe the entirety of a woman's foot is beautiful, but I think the bottoms are underrated. I love the sight of painted toes as much as anyone, but I really like the bottom view so that I can admire and appreciate how plump the toes and heels are, as well as the wrinkles on the soles.

I chose the library, because shoeplay in a setting such as that can be kind of 'taboo', depending largely on where you are; at least one library near where I stayed in college, used to discourage patrons (particularly women) from taking their shoes off, possibly due to hygienic reasons â€â€￾ I'm not too sure why. How strictly it was enforced, depended on who was working and paying attention (one security guard in particular, used to enforce it heavily. I'm now wondering if he secretly enjoyed it, but also loved calling it out. Hmmm). I used to love it! Here you are getting aroused at something, that's really not supposed to be happening in that moment, not to mention the fact that you're trying to not get caught looking. I guess the "thrill-factor" played a role, here. I love feet and shoeplay anyway, but these circumstances especially make it all the more intriguing.
Footsiefreak

Re: If you could.....

Post by Footsiefreak »

Food court/ restaurant