Footsie Textures

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Footsie Textures

Post by Baloo_135 »

Do you find the experience of a girl playing footsie under the table or more so the actual feeling of it? I myself love the thrill and her willingness but sometimes the feeling is kinda rough. My 1st wife was down to tease. After church we would go to lunch with her family and she would remove her heel and slowly inch her toes up my leg. Once she felt my bareskin I felt her nylons where not great quality and rather stiff. Same with the nylons that had designs on them. I eventually shelled out and bought her better ones and always enjoyed her barefeet too.

My 2nd wife always wears nice looking and feeling nylons. I even love when the tip of her heel is playing against my leg. I asked if she can do more of that because in a kinky way it turns me on, eventhough she is convinced I'm in pain lol. At home she wears alot of socks and does play footsies with me, but they don't have the same effect. It feels nice but I'm not totally aroused. Athletic socks don't do it for me. Maybe thin dress socks.

What are your preferences if you have any?

Footsiefreak

Re: Footsie Textures

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well like with all things are better quality than others. I'm sure if the wear wolfords or the more expensive hose it would feel like heaven.

I would do your own research find out the softest and just buy them for her.