YouTube find 8-2-22

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

YouTube find 8-2-22

Post by Footsiefreak »

She's obviously a foot exhibitionist by the way she's showing off her feet. She's teasing somebody at that meeting for sure.

BlackFoot

Re: YouTube find 8-2-22

Post by BlackFoot »

loving it! nice catch.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Man, how the hell did I miss this?? I'm usually not one to assume that a woman is putting on a show for someone just because she's shoeplaying, buttt her face definitely says it all this time around. That smirk lol. Not gonna lie, I'm low-key jealous of whoever it was intended for and I'm curious to see the other side of the room to see who might be taking note. LOL

Great find, good sir.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:22 am Man, how the hell did I miss this?? I'm usually not one to assume that a woman is putting on a show for someone just because she's shoeplaying, buttt her face definitely says it all this time around. That smirk lol. Not gonna lie, I'm low-key jealous of whoever it was intended for and I'm curious to see the other side of the room to see who might be taking note. LOL

Great find, good sir.
My pleasure would have love to see a view with everyone and the person she was showing off for and their reactions
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:28 pm
ShoeplayJ wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 10:22 am Man, how the hell did I miss this?? I'm usually not one to assume that a woman is putting on a show for someone just because she's shoeplaying, buttt her face definitely says it all this time around. That smirk lol. Not gonna lie, I'm low-key jealous of whoever it was intended for and I'm curious to see the other side of the room to see who might be taking note. LOL

Great find, good sir.
My pleasure would have love to see a view with everyone and the person she was showing off for and their reactions
Great connecting the dots footsiefreak. We need to find the original clip! Anyone good with algorythm.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

italian_stallion wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:12 pm
Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:28 pm

Great find, good sir.
Great connecting the dots footsiefreak. We need to find the original clip! Anyone good with algorythm.
What's algorithm?
italian_stallion

I should clarify algorythm's. It is the way youtube works. For example, when you watch a video (on youtube) there is a recommended section and videos right after the one you viewed. This is because of the programming(algorythm) on youtube finds similar video you just watched automatically. This is how I understand it. Hope this helps.
rubyred

Post by rubyred »

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:58 pm

She's obviously a foot exhibitionist by the way she's showing off her feet. She's teasing somebody at that meeting for sure.
I’ve seen this look before!
My high school medical terminology teacher was a MILF and she used to make this type of face whenever she played with her shoes. It was very strange, but arousing - definitely not directed towards anyone in her view. I would often catch her making this face while we’re watching videos. It was almost like she was either relieved, feeling naughty or something else but it definitely seemed like a subconscious reaction.
tigermaker

Post by tigermaker »

I actually did the original edit of this video, and posted it on PT (as well as other videos) before the site changed at the end of 2020 & some of the edits ended up being posted on YT by other users. I never saved the original link, but it came from Vimeo if that helps.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

rubyred wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:33 pm

My high school medical terminology teacher was a MILF and she used to make this type of face whenever she played with her shoes. It was very strange, but arousing - definitely not directed towards anyone in her view. I would often catch her making this face while we’re watching videos. It was almost like she was either relieved, feeling naughty or something else but it definitely seemed like a subconscious reaction.
That's interesting. Now that you mention it, I feel like I've noticed that type of thing a time or twelve myself.

Honestly, upon taking a closer look, it almost seems like the leading lady in this video is doing it to be funny. Notice how the women seated to her left and right seem to clue in to what she's doing at some point. The one to her left (closest to the camera) gets a chuckle at it, and the older one to her right notices it, looks across the room and shoots a brief look of either concern, confusion annoyance or disapproval (or a combination of all) at both the woman and whoever she's doing it at.

This all of course conjecture based on my observations. Wouldn't it be kind of funny if instead of teasing, she was actually playfully taunting someone who didn't like feet? Perhaps even another woman? Lol I'm just thinking back to some of the women I've worked with in offices in the past; you'd be surprised at some of the stuff they'd pull on each other out of boredom or other reasons. It's kind of cute depending on who is involved.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

She must have known you were looking and wanted to tease.

This lady must be promiscuous look how she was leaning into the guy next to her to seemed a bit cozy for a business meeting.

It's like annie potts in the who's harry crumb scene and you know how trampy she was.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:28 pm

That's interesting. Now that you mention it, I feel like I've noticed that type of thing a time or twelve myself.

Honestly, upon taking a closer look, it almost seems like the leading lady in this video is doing it to be funny. Notice how the women seated to her left and right seem to clue in to what she's doing at some point. The one to her left (closest to the camera) gets a chuckle at it, and the older one to her right notices it, looks across the room and shoots a brief look of either concern, confusion annoyance or disapproval (or a combination of all) at both the woman and whoever she's doing it at.

This all of course conjecture based on my observations. Wouldn't it be kind of funny if instead of teasing, she was actually playfully taunting someone who didn't like feet? Perhaps even another woman? Lol I'm just thinking back to some of the women I've worked with in offices in the past; you'd be surprised at some of the stuff they'd pull on each other out of boredom or other reasons. It's kind of cute depending on who is involved.
I think she was showing off to someone else not shown in the video who was in on it

The lady on her side looked like a prude and knew she was doing something unbusinesslike or maybe her disgusted look because her feet smelled
italian_stallion

tigermaker wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:40 pm I actually did the original edit of this video, and posted it on PT (as well as other videos) before the site changed at the end of 2020 & some of the edits ended up being posted on YT by other users. I never saved the original link, but it came from Vimeo if that helps.
Tigermaker thank you for the guidance. Can you contribute any other information to make the search easier? lol
tigermaker

Post by tigermaker »

I have a feeling that they made the video private, because I don’t see it anywhere of some of these playlists.
italian_stallion wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:07 pm
tigermaker wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:40 pm I actually did the original edit of this video, and posted it on PT (as well as other videos) before the site changed at the end of 2020 & some of the edits ended up being posted on YT by other users. I never saved the original link, but it came from Vimeo if that helps.
Tigermaker thank you for the guidance. Can you contribute any other information to make the search easier? lol
italian_stallion

Hmm...is it possible to find the playlist or did they make it private as well?