My 1st Under Table Footsie

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

My 1st Under Table Footsie

Post by JWCooley126 »

I got my first under table footsie from my wife of 2 years yesterday! We we're on a double date with my sister in law and her boyfriend and after a movie we went to dinner. My wife had on a pair of MK flats and while I was talking to my sis in law's boyfriend I felt her warm, soft bare foot stroking my leg. I almost didn't believe what I was feeling but low and behold I glance down and see an empty flat and her toes on my leg. It was an amazing feeling! How were your experiences with your first footsie?

Baloo_135

Re: My 1st Under Table Footsie

Post by Baloo_135 »

Congratulations good sir! And it's definitely a pleasant surprise when your woman plays footsies under the table with company around. The 1st time I had this happen was in high-school with my girlfriend. It was after a sports award banquet and we were both dressed in business casual attire. She was Tom boyish but she straightened her mid length brown hair (blonde highlights) and wore a dark brown pant suit. It was matched with black loafers and thin black socks. I wore khakis with nice shoes and a black button up.

We decided to go to a Cafe after the event. Neither of us really dressed up so we were both kinda turned on looking at the other all dolled up. She was about 5ft and kind of had an Angelina Jolie face and vibe. We've been dating about 2 months at that time and we're discussing meeting her father. Apparently he was intimidating with her boyfriends. I mentioned taking him and her stepmother out to dinner somewhere. She responded with " Yeah, and maybe I should play footsies with you under the table.... just to see how you react 😏?" I made a puzzled look since that came outta nowhere. Then almost immediately I felt her socked toes slide into my right pantleg. I twitched my leg a bit due to the shock. Her smile turned into a very seductive look and her brown eyes peirced mine. I felt her foot slowly dig into my pantleg and up my leg until she couldn't lift anymore. Then she slowly slide her toes down my shin and across my toes to put her loafer back on. Me being super turned on tried to reach for her foot with mine for some more but she played it cool and didn't react to my advances. Her plan to rial me up definitely worked. I think we made out in the car after or something.

My wife is practically the queen at playing footsies. Plenty of stories about her 🥵
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Great stories guys!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

The 1st official footsie I had with my wife was on our 4th date. We hit it off immediately and i felt comfortable with her enough to share my kink for nylons and footsies. At the time she worked in an office so she would send pics of her feet at work. She wore lots of flats and slacks. She enjoyed the fact she could rial me up so easy.

On that date we met up with her cousin and her husband and a pub for some drinks. We sat at a small square table. My wife looked stunning. She wore a lovely purple top, black pants that made her butt look amazing, and black flats. During some conversation with her talkative I felt something very lite along my leg. I really didn't comprehend what it was at 1st since I was actually into the table talk. The soft nudge happened again and I figured my wife was merely crossing her legs and her foot accidentally bumped me. Suddenly I felt nylon toes searching to find the inside of my pantleg 😵‍💫

I look over to my wife and she was already looking at me and blushing. She looked super cute and gave me a look as if to say " I'm I doing this right?" I give her a huge smile and we both avert our attention to her cousin still telling her story. She was super cute about it. Sure to me I felt aroused but it also felt intimate if that makes sense? As if we've been a couple for a long time. It lasted a good 15min. She had a pattern with her nylon foot. She'd lift my pantleg an inch or so and then trace circles around my ankle. I'd occasionally twitch because it slightly tickled and I think that's what she was going for.

We both got up to get more drinks at the bar and I remembered hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek. She smiled and said " Like your suprise? 😉" I told her I had no idea she hid nylons under her pants and it was quite the treat. So from that point on it became our little way to flirt on dates. 6 years later we are still doing it 😁
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I used to drop subtle hints to the right girls (read: the ones who talked about their feet) that I liked the idea of footsies as a means of flirting at dinner. Sadly, of the girls I dated, only a couple come to mind who actually dipped their toes in that water. Or maybe they were the only ones who could reach across the table. Either way, missed opportunities all around for me.

So when my wife and I started dating, I began planting seeds early. She already feels more comfortable taking her shoes off when she sits down, so footplay wasn't much of a stretch. It's largely a means to an end, so she can rest her feet without putting them on a likely-dirty floor. But footsies are definitely part of our out-in-public flirting.

Earlier this year, though, I tried playing back for the first time. I bought a pair of dress loafers for date nights right before the pandemic hit. This winter we had gone on a long weekend together, and on one of our nice nights out, we got a corner table in a dark, quiet restaurant. I had slacks on with my loafers; she had a long skirt with her usual black tights and her favorite ballet flats. We'd spent a day shopping, so I knew the flats were off her feet as soon as we sat down.

But after spending dinner with her little feet on mine, I took one of my loafers off and reached my foot over the base of the table and rubbed her feet. She was a bit caught off-guard! I might have done more, but we didn't have tablecloths to hide our play, and we had people sitting at the table behind us. Probably no one would have noticed, but my loafers don't slip on as easily as her ballet flats, and frankly, I feel like guys shouldn't be shoeless in public.

We got back to our hotel after dinner, and she changed into satin slippers for a walk around the hotel, where we did play a little more shoeless footsie in a lonely game room. But I need to get more used to taking my shoes off to turn up the game a bit.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

paradigm88 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:39 pm I used to drop subtle hints to the right girls (read: the ones who talked about their feet) that I liked the idea of footsies as a means of flirting at dinner. Sadly, of the girls I dated, only a couple come to mind who actually dipped their toes in that water. Or maybe they were the only ones who could reach across the table. Either way, missed opportunities all around for me.

So when my wife and I started dating, I began planting seeds early. She already feels more comfortable taking her shoes off when she sits down, so footplay wasn't much of a stretch. It's largely a means to an end, so she can rest her feet without putting them on a likely-dirty floor. But footsies are definitely part of our out-in-public flirting.

Earlier this year, though, I tried playing back for the first time. I bought a pair of dress loafers for date nights right before the pandemic hit. This winter we had gone on a long weekend together, and on one of our nice nights out, we got a corner table in a dark, quiet restaurant. I had slacks on with my loafers; she had a long skirt with her usual black tights and her favorite ballet flats. We'd spent a day shopping, so I knew the flats were off her feet as soon as we sat down.

But after spending dinner with her little feet on mine, I took one of my loafers off and reached my foot over the base of the table and rubbed her feet. She was a bit caught off-guard! I might have done more, but we didn't have tablecloths to hide our play, and we had people sitting at the table behind us. Probably no one would have noticed, but my loafers don't slip on as easily as her ballet flats, and frankly, I feel like guys shouldn't be shoeless in public.

We got back to our hotel after dinner, and she changed into satin slippers for a walk around the hotel, where we did play a little more shoeless footsie in a lonely game room. But I need to get more used to taking my shoes off to turn up the game a bit.
I think we brought up the "taking off shoes and playing back" topic on another post. I say whatever you woman is into is appropriate. On occasion I would slip my shoe off and gently rub her nylon toes. She was rather fond of when rubbed her calf. When I asked her if she felt exhilarated by it she said more so of the fact that I enjoyed. However, she admitted to getting a but wet of when my hand squeezed her thigh under the table. So as a trade we sit side by side and she plays footsie and I rub her leg 😁
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Awesome stories gents, thanks for sharing!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:24 pm Awesome stories gents, thanks for sharing!
Absolutely! And I found that it's better to be completely open to your wife about this kinda stuff. Usually they are on board with it and may suprise you 😉
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Baloo_135 wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:18 pm I think we brought up the "taking off shoes and playing back" topic on another post. I say whatever you woman is into is appropriate. On occasion I would slip my shoe off and gently rub her nylon toes. She was rather fond of when rubbed her calf. When I asked her if she felt exhilarated by it she said more so of the fact that I enjoyed. However, she admitted to getting a but wet of when my hand squeezed her thigh under the table. So as a trade we sit side by side and she plays footsie and I rub her leg 😁
We did. It's something I haven't quite found my comfort level on. I feel like womens' public shoelessness can always be justified through tired feet or uncomfortable shoes; it's just more elegant and delicate. If I saw a guy with his shoes off under the table (and I didn't know what he was up to) I'd see it as a bit emasculating.

My wife doesn't really have a preference, aside from appreciating rubs or petting for her sore feet. She isn't big into PDA, so if there's an audience, I'm cautious about being obvious about a foot rub when we sit down and her shoes come off. I might reach down and give her toes a squeeze before she slips her shoes back on.

But I want to encourage her comfort (i.e. shoes off) as much as I can...so, when we're in a private enough setting but still out in public, I figure maybe if I'm more comfortable shoeless, it'll make her feel more comfortable staying shoeless. And if we're sitting down, at least I can feel her soft feet and not just have to picture them.

We went out for lunch one day this winter, and ended up at a little table for three against a window. We sat next to each other on one corner, she slipped her flats off and rested her tired feet on my shoes. I couldn't return the favor, we were in a crowded dining room, but did I ever want to!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Nice! My wife loved PDA. She is flirty especially when company is with us. We prefer to sit side by side, it makes it less obvious and we are using hands as well 😁
Attachments
Screenshot_20220928_192644.jpg