Greetings to the Community

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
perfeetandshoes

Greetings to the Community

Post by perfeetandshoes »

I want to say hello to the members of the community. It's an honour to be here. First of all, I want to proclaim my respect for candid filmography and the dedication for it. I understand that there are certain precautions to consider, but we're not here to harm. We simply admire women in their natural setting, and we preserve such moments. In recent years, the candid community has undergone scrutiny in regard to ethics. In response to this notion, I say thus: know the right opportunity, and be discreet at all times.
Now that you know my thoughts on the subject, I'll share my preferences in a candid film. I like to see women in black flip flops of rubber (Havaianas, Flojos, Old Navy, etc.). I also like the slide sandals they wear, not Adidas or any sporting brand. I mean the designer plush backs with the wide strap. Why do I prefer the sandals in black? In my opinion, they give the nicest contrast-that's all. A pedicure is also nice, but it's optional.
I am very picky about the content I collect. The videos I have come from many sources, and I want to share them with the community. Therefore, I invite you to be a part of Discord. The page belongs to my friend Pediking, and he would be happy to have discussions on the forum as well as pictures and videos. Once again, thank you for the chance to be a part of the forum, and I hope to meet good friends along the way.

Sincerely,
perfeetandshoes

Collegetownstudios

Re: Greetings to the Community

Post by Collegetownstudios »

This is interesting! Thank you for your introduction.

Also, forum rules: Put all links in your Signature, like mine.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Greetings to the Community

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to the forum!
I took the liberty to edit your message and signature to make them compliant with our rules. Enjoy your stay here :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.