Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Mr. Mike »

PEOPLE LIKE “ANITA BATH” and “CONTENT”…you fuckers need to be banned from YT for life. These 2 have ruined several YT channels. Hope they read this

Oh yeah, that YT page is dead to us now. I just listened to it and they called us out…even “sick mother fuckers”.

Problem is and like with every show out…look how many more hits and viewers they got.

rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:20 am I hear your plea buddy but we have been telling people this for the last 8-10 years and it doesn’t work. Too many lurkers that feel the need to express themselves or just dumb humans.
Exactly. You are right. People will keep making comments on Youtube pages....We don't have a solution.

More and more they comment, and more and more all Youtube pages will keep adjusting the camera so we can not see feet and shoeplay.
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

7:04
10:29
10:39

5:40
7:34

5:38
7:51
9:43
10:35
14:43
18:21

2:49

0:18
0:46
5:04
16:33
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

DipDang…fantastic finds. Love the one shoe off thing
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

rowbbinn wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:47 am
Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:20 am I hear your plea buddy but we have been telling people this for the last 8-10 years and it doesn’t work. Too many lurkers that feel the need to express themselves or just dumb humans.
Exactly. You are right. People will keep making comments on Youtube pages....We don't have a solution.

More and more they comment, and more and more all Youtube pages will keep adjusting the camera so we can not see feet and shoeplay.
This is why I have passed over several other great sources of shoeplay to work on conpendiums for because they have comments enabled on their videos. All I would be doing is handing the keys to the kingdom to these idiots who have NO common sense and are actually being very selfish.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Definitely not appropriate for this thread
newcat3000

Post by newcat3000 »

This woman is the hottest thing I have ever seen on this thread. Finally a woman with shoeplay with curves and hips. And no stockings on like an old librarian.
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:32 am Definitely not appropriate for this thread
Can you explain why, Mike? By what autority do you say this? Since when are you the owner of this thread? I would like to know.
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

mouse66 wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:55 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 2:32 am Definitely not appropriate for this thread
Can you explain why, Mike? By what autority do you say this? Since when are you the owner of this thread? I would like to know.
The topic of this thread is “accidentally shoeplay” I think this refers to women who remove their shoes to play with her feet and do it without any consciousness, the woman from this videos definitely knows what she’s doing, so yeah I agree with Mr.Mike 🤷🏻‍♂️
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:57 pm 100%
The lurkers strike again.

Ricky732 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:17 pm https://accessfayetteville.granicus.com ... cae9530149

NOOOOOO they covered her view, I am so angry, I really hope noone mentioned her dangling and that is not the reason... Our best dangler now covered by the fucking tablecloth...
I took the liberty of looking through the other videos from the past years, and it seems they change positions about once every 8 or so months. If we just all keep low we should see her again soon.
Collegetownstudios

But, the reason they found out is PROBABLY because when you visit these sites, you are tracked, and so they can see from where you came from.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m not saying it’s not appropriate for this board, just not part of this thread. This thread is all about finding shoeplay where it’s not intended to be found.

Mouse, I’m sorry but I’m not trying to be an “authority”, but I’ve been a “voice” on this board since Day 1 and just trying to put things in its proper spots.

Collegetownstudios

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:06 am But, the reason they found out is PROBABLY because when you visit these sites, you are tracked, and so they can see from where you came from.
AnALYTICS. That's what it's called.
i FORGOT THE WORD FOR A bit.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

pumplover wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:23 pm
This is why I have passed over several other great sources of shoeplay to work on conpendiums for because they have comments enabled on their videos. All I would be doing is handing the keys to the kingdom to these idiots who have NO common sense and are actually being very selfish.
thanks for the great work! I'm a huge fan of your conpendiums
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

As others pointed out, this thread is more about women that play with their shoes not on purpose or, at least, not while working as a model.
The beautiful girl you posted clearly is posing as a model, therefore should have her own thread :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
footstrangle

Post by footstrangle »

I am not even put time stamps. This wedding reception video is a shoeplay fest.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Videos literally posted 2 pages ago (hard to see as poster just had link)

footstrangle wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 6:24 am

I am not even put time stamps. This wedding reception video is a shoeplay fest.
jack12

Post by jack12 »

Almost all ShoeplayStation videos available. Please DM for details.
Bobbastanley97

Post by Bobbastanley97 »

Shoeplay At 58:50 and onwards quite the tease!!
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

Bobbastanley97 wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:31 am
Shoeplay At 58:50 and onwards quite the tease!!
Great find my friend, keep the good work! We’ve been gone for a while but still putting the work in hahaha 🔥