Hello! My introduction

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
Thedude87

Hello! My introduction

Post by Thedude87 »

I'm Thedude87... just a random username so I can stay anonymous but that doesn't matter too much. I Already have been on this site for a little bit, just been browsing around but now I thought I'll introduce myself

Not only do I really like feet, but I'm obsessed with candid's and shoeplay. I can get very specific with what I like too. I love browsing YouTube for those meeting/panel/conference candid shoeplay videos and stumbled across this site eventually and with that HUGE thread filled with those specific vidoes which is REALLY cool, but it's kind of a long browse to find what I want instead of plain dangling and heelpopping. I still check it often. I love it when mature women shoeplay in those videos and show their whole foot/toes. Heelpoping and dangle doesn't really satisfy me as much as a whole foot. Nylons are a big plus, especially if they are mature. I also have another thing for teachers shoeplaying or just teacher feet in general. Kinda hard to find real videos of that stuff around nowadays though.

Can I ask anywhere for video suggestions for the specific things I like, such as best videos and pictures of mature nylon shoeplay... teachers... etc?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Hello! My introduction

Post by nyllover »

Hey, thanks for the introduction 😊

The "Help & Requests" section is made for that purpose, a specific thread there would probably get more visibility than the question here inside the introduction.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.