Mutual Foot Respect

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Mutual Foot Respect

Post by JWCooley126 »

Was traveling down the road the other day and stopped at a rest stop to grab coffee and snacks. There was an attractive hispanic lady and not only did her looks catch my eye but she was wearing capris and a pair of light blue mules. Her heels looked super soft and she had an anklet on. No sooner than she got to the counter to place her order she started dipping out of the mules showing off her freshly pedicured toes. There was another guy behind me that obviously caught me looking (he clearly was looking too) and we kinda gave each other that subtle nod of approval haha. She kept dipping until she got her order and then my afternoon was complete!

Collegetownstudios

Re: Mutual Foot Respect

Post by Collegetownstudios »

JWCooley126 wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:57 pm Was traveling down the road the other day and stopped at a rest stop to grab coffee and snacks. There was an attractive hispanic lady and not only did her looks catch my eye but she was wearing capris and a pair of light blue mules. Her heels looked super soft and she had an anklet on. No sooner than she got to the counter to place her order she started dipping out of the mules showing off her freshly pedicured toes. There was another guy behind me that obviously caught me looking (he clearly was looking too) and we kinda gave each other that subtle nod of approval haha. She kept dipping until she got her order and then my afternoon was complete!
I love to see that. That communal understanding of, "Yeah, this is our thing, and we're loving it."
The Footsie Brotherhood!
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

That never happened to me. But I am very curious to know how many people around me that I know are into feet like me...
Collegetownstudios

Leopard wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:05 am That never happened to me. But I am very curious to know how many people around me that I know are into feet like me...
You should ask! Granted, you might get weird looks. But.....Do It. DO IT NOW!!!!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hell No

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:46 am
Leopard wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:05 am That never happened to me. But I am very curious to know how many people around me that I know are into feet like me...
You should ask! Granted, you might get weird looks. But.....Do It. DO IT NOW!!!!
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I would never do that!!
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:46 am
Collegetownstudios

Leopard wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:00 am I would never do that!!
Why never?
Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:21 am Hell No
Oh, fiddlesticks.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I was at the library looking at footsie scenes on the computer . The guy next to gives me a piece of paper with the name of the south American version on desperate wives scene. I said oh yeah I know about this one
In actuality I was creeped out more because he was invading my privacy. I only want to look at my fetish alone

If he gave a whole bunch of scenes I never scene I would have been more appreciative and didn't mind to talk about it.
Collegetownstudios

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:53 am If he gave a whole bunch of scenes I never scene I would have been more appreciative and didn't mind to talk about it.
Interesting, so the utility of the situation can outweigh its creepiness factor?