Shoeplay from the Brazilian Supreme Court

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

Shoeplay from the Brazilian Supreme Court

Post by pumplover »

I wanted to share with you all the results of a project I've been working on in my spare time. Took me about 9 months to get done. I've listed the videos out by date, with the link going to the beginning of each video, and bulleted desciption following each date. You'll notice I started out initially doing time-specific links, but it just got to be too much, or I'm lazy, I can't decide.

The attached pdf should be a comprehensive listing of all the shoeplay (at any level) in the videos posted on the STF (Brazilian Supreme Court)'s Youtube channel. One reason I also picked this channel is that comments are turned off on the videos, so you can go watch and watch and not have to worry about idiots making comments. After I found the first few scenes, I figured a document would be better than posting every individual video.

The PDF explains most everything, so I won't repeat it here. I would suggest if you don't have it, get the Enhancer for Youtube extension (if you have Firefox) or something similar for your chosen browser. Being able to brighten the vids helps a lot with some of the scenes.

I hope everyone enjoys this and finds something they like in it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mr. Mike

Re: Shoeplay from the Brazilian Supreme Court

Post by Mr. Mike »

Make sure you guys check this out. PL sent me this in a PM to look over and it’s great work on his part.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

A SUPERB work, really something to check out and keep as a gem. Well done and thank you for sharing it here 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Fantastic work!! Many thanks!!
pete54

Post by pete54 »

Magnificent work, pumplover! Thank you!
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Extraordinary, invaluable work of yours, deserving of the greatest and most explicit and eloquent recognition, especially in these times. A truly valuable contribution to this community. Thank you very much for your generosity and congratulations for the magnificent work.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Wow! This is unbelievable!

Thank you so much for this outstanding work! What a huge gift you gave for us. This is everything that a shoeplayer love wants!

Reading the description in the PDF file you said that you have another project going on...... and no one asked, and I am not shy, so here we go.... Do you have another great thing like this one coming soon for us ?

Thanks a million! Keep up the good work!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

rowbbinn wrote: ↑Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:50 am Wow! This is unbelievable!

Thank you so much for this outstanding work! What a huge gift you gave for us. This is everything that a shoeplayer love wants!

Reading the description in the PDF file you said that you have another project going on...... and no one asked, and I am not shy, so here we go.... Do you have another great thing like this one coming soon for us ?

Thanks a million! Keep up the good work!
First, thanks for your kind words (as well as everyone else) - it's always validating to hear from one of the long time members of the board. I've appreciated the content you've shared over the years.

Secondly, yes, I am working on a new project. I was kind of messing around with it while doing the STF, but put it aside for several reasons which included efficiency and too many distracting hardons. LOL! After I got that post up, I hopped back on this one, which is kind of more a labor of love for me. I don't wanna say too much, but I've got "footage" all the way back to 2014, and I'm midway through 2015 right now. There have been clips of this particular organization on here before, but like many vids that get posted, it seems like that it's always been more of a random smattering, like "Oh, I happened to come across this." And I'm in a position right now where I can take the time to go through every single video and scan almost second by second for any hint of a dip, dangle, or heelpop.

I'll say that I've not been disappointed in the results so far.

I'm estimating several more weeks, but when it's done, I think everyone will be pleased.

Finally, I thank Nyllover and Mr. Mike for their feedback and encouragement while I was getting this wrapped up.

Also, to anyone who has grabbed the STF doc - please feel free to PM me any feedback on the layout or content, or error correction, or if by chance you happen find some shoeplay I miss. I'll update the STF doc and put out a later revision if it warrants it.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

pumplover wrote: ↑Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:38 am First, thanks for your kind words (as well as everyone else) - it's always validating to hear from one of the long time members of the board. I've appreciated the content you've shared over the years.

Secondly, yes, I am working on a new project. I was kind of messing around with it while doing the STF, but put it aside for several reasons which included efficiency and too many distracting hardons. LOL! After I got that post up, I hopped back on this one, which is kind of more a labor of love for me. I don't wanna say too much, but I've got "footage" all the way back to 2014, and I'm midway through 2015 right now. There have been clips of this particular organization on here before, but like many vids that get posted, it seems like that it's always been more of a random smattering, like "Oh, I happened to come across this." And I'm in a position right now where I can take the time to go through every single video and scan almost second by second for any hint of a dip, dangle, or heelpop.

I'll say that I've not been disappointed in the results so far.

I'm estimating several more weeks, but when it's done, I think everyone will be pleased.

Finally, I thank Nyllover and Mr. Mike for their feedback and encouragement while I was getting this wrapped up.

Also, to anyone who has grabbed the STF doc - please feel free to PM me any feedback on the layout or content, or error correction, or if by chance you happen find some shoeplay I miss. I'll update the STF doc and put out a later revision if it warrants it.
Thank you for the compliments!

And again: Thank you for your great content my friend! Your work is fantastic!

I got it about your new project. In your hands I'm pretty sure that a great stuff will come. And also, that I'm anxious for it!

Thank you so much for your attention and dedication. Cheers!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Just an update on my new project - I've finished with 2016 videos and slowly making progress - I've got stuff to watch through Spring of 2020, but I know it will be worth it. Things are going a little slower than I hoped, but I've also found more shoeplay instances than I was originally thinking there would be.

I'd also love to hear from any more of you that have downloaded the STF document. Have you enjoyed using it as a guide to watch the shoeplay?
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

Bro, your work is awesome. I have enjoyed very much the document to watch. Keep doing great work. Thanks a lot. πŸ‘πŸ½
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

Seen it the day you posted, and it's amazing!! Hope you can share your new project soon. Are there some standing dippings too on this new project?
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Ricky732 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:29 am Seen it the day you posted, and it's amazing!! Hope you can share your new project soon. Are there some standing dippings too on this new project?
Oh yes, there are standing dippings for sure. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :)
JD_elengi wrote: ↑Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:18 am Bro, your work is awesome. I have enjoyed very much the document to watch. Keep doing great work. Thanks a lot. πŸ‘πŸ½
Thanks for the kind words. I just want to try and make sure that as much of this content is able to be found easily by all of us, especially in these times where so much is being censored by a banner or camera angle or removed by YT. I'm glad you liked it.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

Can't wait to see the result!
watsonandcrick

Post by watsonandcrick »

pumplover wrote: ↑Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:12 pm I wanted to share with you all the results of a project I've been working on in my spare time. Took me about 9 months to get done. I've listed the videos out by date, with the link going to the beginning of each video, and bulleted desciption following each date. You'll notice I started out initially doing time-specific links, but it just got to be too much, or I'm lazy, I can't decide.

The attached pdf should be a comprehensive listing of all the shoeplay (at any level) in the videos posted on the STF (Brazilian Supreme Court)'s Youtube channel. One reason I also picked this channel is that comments are turned off on the videos, so you can go watch and watch and not have to worry about idiots making comments. After I found the first few scenes, I figured a document would be better than posting every individual video.

The PDF explains most everything, so I won't repeat it here. I would suggest if you don't have it, get the Enhancer for Youtube extension (if you have Firefox) or something similar for your chosen browser. Being able to brighten the vids helps a lot with some of the scenes.

Absolutely amazing!!! :love: My favorite might be the slingbacks lady
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

watsonandcrick wrote: ↑Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:07 am
pumplover wrote: ↑Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:12 pm I wanted to share with you all the results of a project I've been working on in my spare time. Took me about 9 months to get done. I've listed the videos out by date, with the link going to the beginning of each video, and bulleted desciption following each date. You'll notice I started out initially doing time-specific links, but it just got to be too much, or I'm lazy, I can't decide.

Absolutely amazing!!! :love: My favorite might be the slingbacks lady
Oh yeah, I went back last night and watched that...watching her pop that strap up and down her heel so fast....

I'm glad you have enjoyed it.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I'm kind of still using this topic as a place to update about my current project - but just letting you all know that it's still being worked on. I've finished going through all the videos up until the end of 2017. Because of COVID, this organization didn't have in person meetings for about a year and a half, so I've got just under 2 years worth of stuff to go through. Thankfully, I've gotten in a pretty good rhythm, I'm really hoping to have things done by the end of June. The end result will be another document like I did for the STF. This one however will have direct links in each description that take you right to the shoeplay.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

update on new project - I've finished 2018 and getting ready to start on 2019. i'm really happy with the results so far, but also a little disappointed that so many women like to wear boots.
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

pumplover wrote: ↑Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:44 am update on new project - I've finished 2018 and getting ready to start on 2019. i'm really happy with the results so far, but also a little disappointed that so many women like to wear boots.
Can we see a preview of the years you have already done soon? 😒 We can't wait to see something... πŸ˜‚πŸ™
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

pumplover wrote: ↑Mon May 30, 2022 2:57 am I'm kind of still using this topic as a place to update about my current project - but just letting you all know that it's still being worked on. I've finished going through all the videos up until the end of 2017. Because of COVID, this organization didn't have in person meetings for about a year and a half, so I've got just under 2 years worth of stuff to go through. Thankfully, I've gotten in a pretty good rhythm, I'm really hoping to have things done by the end of June. The end result will be another document like I did for the STF. This one however will have direct links in each description that take you right to the shoeplay.
We are already fall June I hope you still alive
πŸ˜…