A Question for Europeans

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

watsonandcrick

A Question for Europeans

Post by watsonandcrick »

Here in America, I've been seeing a lot of sneakers these days, what types of shoes do European girls wear these days?

Leopard

Re: A Question for Europeans

Post by Leopard »

Unfortunately sneakers 90%...
watsonandcrick wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:17 am Here in America, I've been seeing a lot of sneakers these days, what types of shoes do European girls wear these days?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah usually other countries are parallel to American fashion trends
watsonandcrick

Post by watsonandcrick »

doesn't look like there's going to be much shoeplay to see for us then
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It's been happening in Asia for a while. The girls wear nice dresses and then wear some stupid tennis shoes with the dress...it's horrible. Can't wait till women start dressing like women again!
MelFresh

Post by MelFresh »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:01 pm It's been happening in Asia for a while. The girls wear nice dresses and then wear some stupid tennis shoes with the dress...it's horrible. Can't wait till women start dressing like women again!
Here in Europe even women who used to wore ballet flats of pumps as their default footwear get rid off them these days. Some ladies which I know who were very elegant and fashionable in recent years are now wearing sneakers to the office work! Female students completely forgot that other types of shoes except sneakers exists. They have only winter boots, sneakers and sandals. This is very depressing time for us...