Mostly Posed Chinese Car Guide Shoeplay Playlist

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

chronoduo57

Mostly Posed Chinese Car Guide Shoeplay Playlist

Post by chronoduo57 »

Heya everybody! I'm sure more than a few of you have noticed the plethora of channels on YT re-uploading Chinese content, well here's a playlist I put together of "Car Guides" i.e. babes that dangle, dip, and tease to keep people watching while they show off cars.

This is almost entirely hosed (my personal preference) and posed (the candid dangling is mostly over as all the dealerships know who's watching and what they want). There's plenty of shoeplay and dangling, some great dipping shows, and a few strays of other types of content (removal, standing with shoes off etc). Most of the clips are fairly short, but some are longer, but they're easily skimmed with Youtube's bar preview for good stuff, so time stamps not included. The playlist isn't exhaustive, but once you've found these channels, it's easier to find more.

Last words of warning: these channels sometimes get popped immediately, so grab anything you like while you can. I've already archived all of these (and maybe another forty or fifty besides). Also, some of the thumbnails are misleading or come from a different video, so they're not always reliable for showing what you get in the vid, but most (probably) are. Who knows why, haha.

I haven't been able to follow the forum for a while, but I'm glad things are still going! The playlist should be set to unlisted; if it doesn't show up for you or I fouled something up, just lemme know!

*edited for typos

For original shoeplay, dangling, and shoe loss art, check my deviantart account: deviantart(dot)com/jormunartserpent
mlsp8484

Re: Mostly Posed Chinese Car Guide Shoeplay Playlist

Post by mlsp8484 »

Thanks for sharing....
chronoduo57

Post by chronoduo57 »

mlsp8484 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:56 am Thanks for sharing....
Glad to!

So long as these channels stick around (and the vids stay up), I'll be keeping this thing updated.
For original shoeplay, dangling, and shoe loss art, check my deviantart account: deviantart(dot)com/jormunartserpent
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I was getting ready to start a thread about these wonderful ladies. Glad I searched first. Added your playlist to my account.

Hope that everyone will also help keep up with this and add any content they find as well.

I've found stuff on Bilibili too, but it's kind of tedious to navigate around since it's all in Chinese.