Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Bobbastanley97

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Bobbastanley97 »

https://accessfayetteville.granicus.com ... irect=true
Don't know if its been posted but its on my list so here you are 1:23:43 1:27:51 and she active throughout anyways.

Bobbastanley97

Post by Bobbastanley97 »

6:49 quality not the best
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

Bobbastanley97 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:25 pm https://accessfayetteville.granicus.com ... irect=true
Don't know if its been posted but its on my list so here you are 1:23:43 1:27:51 and she active throughout anyways.
Her dangling show was short, but spectacular. I'm amazed her flat didn't fly off.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

OMG!!!! A dream to have a friend or girlfriend / Wife dangling like this... :love:
Bobbastanley97 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 1:25 pm https://accessfayetteville.granicus.com ... irect=true
lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

action starts at 22:45 and continues throughout

part 2 needs no timestamps
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Mouthwatering..... 2 of them side by side :love:
lefty1520 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:52 pm

lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

Leopard wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 1:06 am Mouthwatering..... 2 of them side by side :love:
lefty1520 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 10:52 pm

Yes! Gotta love it lol
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Lady in blue heelpopping then take off her flats at 15:44... Shame for bad quality video..
lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

Fun starts around 40:30
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Saw it already!! Great one, she's hot and got alot of potential.... The problem is it video is full of idiots commenting..... That might ruin everything!
lefty1520 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:01 am

Fun starts around 40:30
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

4:41:03 and more
lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

Teacher doing some great dangling starting around 4:50 and continuing throughout. Another noteworthy shoeplay at 19:40
lefty1520

Post by lefty1520 »

don't know if this was posted, but no timestamps needed. enjoy!
Russian Langolier

Post by Russian Langolier »

1:25:32
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

The wayback machine might help your effort
https://archive.org/web/
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Woman second from right at bottom of screen in white heels slips out of shoes and shoeplays at 1:45:27. She has interesting facial expressions. At 1:47:58 a woman in a long striped skirt sits third from the right next to the woman in white heels and looks to have her shoes off. Both look to have hose on.

mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

Today I found this one, but immediately I see the stupid-hermetic fucking comment of this pest called Patrice Cruau, this French asshole, who ruins everything. Unfortunately, most of us who belong to this forum have already become accustomed to the idiotic comments of this idiot who, apparently, thinks he is very funny and intelligent, and has become a nightmare for all of us. This, and not Dangling Fan, is our real enemy, the guy who messes up a lot of our chances, messes up our finds, and plays against us. He, and other idiots like him, are to blame that we can't share more videos and playlists, and because of this stupid guy, everyone, including the good, loyal and trustworthy members of this forum, pays for it. Because of these people this beautiful topic, once so active, has declined, except for the recent and disinterested contributions of JD_elengi, Bobbastanley97, etc.
watsonandcrick

Post by watsonandcrick »

bad quality but leg crossing, foot bouncing and dangling from lady in green pants
watsonandcrick

Post by watsonandcrick »

whenever lady on left crosses right leg over left from her view (looks like slingback flats?)
JD_elengi

Post by JD_elengi »

mouse66 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:02 pm

Today I found this one, but immediately I see the stupid-hermetic fucking comment of this pest called Patrice Cruau, this French asshole, who ruins everything. Unfortunately, most of us who belong to this forum have already become accustomed to the idiotic comments of this idiot who, apparently, thinks he is very funny and intelligent, and has become a nightmare for all of us. This, and not Dangling Fan, is our real enemy, the guy who messes up a lot of our chances, messes up our finds, and plays against us. He, and other idiots like him, are to blame that we can't share more videos and playlists, and because of this stupid guy, everyone, including the good, loyal and trustworthy members of this forum, pays for it. Because of these people this beautiful topic, once so active, has declined, except for the recent and disinterested contributions of JD_elengi, Bobbastanley97, etc.
Thanks for the support bro. I have seen some of Patrice playlist and yes man, he comments a lot in really good videos and I don’t know what’s his point. I think maybe he doesn’t care what anybody thinks or maybe he just does it naturally 😂😂 hahaha but yeah he finds good videos most of time. I hope he stops commenting in videos so we could get more out of the women who do it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ That is his decision though.