Nylons vs Bare

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Nylons vs Bare

Post by JWCooley126 »

I'm somewhat of a newbie to this forum and I have a general question. Not judging or attacking anyone, but what's the deal with nylons? I don't mind them as its a nice bridge to shoeplay from cold weather, but as foot lovers wouldn't you rather have the unwrapped package? I'm a big shoeplay lover and the sight of slowly revealed bare toes drives me nuts. Nylons are fine, but sometimes its still hard to see their toes when dipping. When bare you're getting an HD view so just curious and setting up a friendly debate. Nylons vs. Bare?

BlackFoot

Re: Nylons vs Bare

Post by BlackFoot »

Nylons for me. just looks sexier in my opinion especially sheer nylons. Everyone has their own likes/dislikes and opinions. im just on the other side of the coin on this one.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Nylons, unless the bare foot is so well kept it looks like nylon, which I've seen.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Sometimes I like my presents gift-wrapped!

For me, bare feet are casual by nature, where nylons and tights are part of a more formal/dressy aesthetic. I prefer dressed-up to casual, both for myself and for women, so I think my tendencies lean that way already. Whether they derived from that or settled on that...well, it's hard to say.

Bare feet are a "complete" aesthetic. If Beth is walking on the beach, or in her backyard, or at a pool party, her bare feet are perfectly acceptable. When Beth kicks her flats off under the table and crosses her ankles, it may not be situationally appropriate, but it still feels complete. Maybe she's just one of those girls who's comfortable barefoot.

I think hosiery completes a look, and it's far more sensual. Imperfections - unpainted or chipped nails, bunions, dry skin, whatever a girl complains makes her feet "ugly" - are smoothed out into one soft impression, moreso with opaque hose.

But tights or nylons are only part of that look. So when Beth wears a dress and puts on tights and heels, (a) the tights are part of that complete and polished style, as are the shoes, and (b) there aren't really many places outside of home where it would be natural for Beth to be in her tights without her shoes.

So when Beth slips off her heels under her desk, that aesthetic is incomplete, unfinished even. Beth seems partially undressed and hence vulnerable. Moreso when she leaves her desk to walk over to the printer...or if she slips one of those shoes off in a conference, or at a restaurant, or browsing at a library. Even if she's quite comfortable in her stocking feet, you can't help but feel like it's more intentional. Maybe her feet hurt.

Obviously, the environment plays a factor either way. A bunch of shoeless girls carrying their heels at a business conference probably have similar reasons for doing so. But the girls in nylons or tights look more out of place, more vulnerable. Therein comes the "damsel in distress" factor many of us find.

At least, that's the best excuse I can find as to why a barefoot girl in the park doesn't make my pulse race, but a girl slipping her flats off to sit on a picnic blanket in her tights, oh, my...
Polish_Stocking_Feet

Post by Polish_Stocking_Feet »

There are tastes and tastes. You like to see bare feet. You like watching your bare foot slide out of your shoe. And I prefer that such a foot is dressed in nylon. I might ask what fascinates you about your bare feet. After all, a foot in nylon is sexier and more mysterious. But I won't ask you. Because I know everyone has their own taste. You like bare feet. I like nylon. As a woman, I will add from myself. There is a difference between pantyhose and stockings. Another thing is nylon stockings. Real nylon stockings for the belt is creme de la creme
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Some like their chicken seasoned, others like theirs plain. Some prefer both. Some like it breaded, others grilled. Some prefer both. *shrug*

I find nylons add a bit of personality and flavor to the legs and feet, and makes them...I dunno...."POP!" lol. Everything from the color to the sheerness or opaque...ness just really adds something. Make no mistake, I LOVE bare feet, like I mean love love LOVE bare feet. HOWEVER, it becomes old hat after awhile when that's the only thing really available*. I need a little breading in my life too. ;)

*On a related note, that's why even after being here 16 years (actively participating for only 10 but fuck it, who's keeping score? Lol), I still find this place to be my favorite foot spot online. In a world of "it ain't good if it ain't bare", I like that there's an equal amount of focus on nylons and other assorted hosiery.

(I don't really mean to compare feet to food but this is about the time I usually go to bed, plus I'm bit hungover. It's the best I can do for now. Let me have this! lol).
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Very interesting takes, I appreciate the input!
Polish_Stocking_Feet

Post by Polish_Stocking_Feet »

If I can, I will add why the nylon feet. Like a woman in nylon, she feels elegant and feminine. Nylon gives style and confidence. I love the feeling of nylon on my feet, legs. I know how nylon stockings work on a man. I like their lustful looks. My husband is downright nylon lover. She says a nylon foot is much more hot than a bare foot. My guy also says he likes the nylon touch on his penis.
Attachments
7034515343_4f0bcf9231.jpg
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Hosiery just makes a ladies leg look smoother, sexier , mysterious and adds variety with different colors and shades.

Some women just have ugly legs and feet and the hosiery just makes it look so much better

Also the sound of it rubbing togethér when a lady crosses her legs😍
assy

Post by assy »

Can take either, leaning more towards bare feet. As long as them toes are curled, scrunched or pressed against a shoe/the floor/grabbing a bedsheet during orgasm ;)
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.
christo

Post by christo »

Visually nylons are better but if I am being honest I prefer naked feet for footjobs and worship..
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!