Favorite Footsie Scene Angles

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Favorite Footsie Scene Angles

Post by Footsiefreak »

Which angles of our footsie scenes do you love the most?

For me it's the Threes Company scene. Great close ups of Mrs. Layton eating then her under the table shoe removal. Then the angle pans out so that you can see what's going on above and under the table simeataneously.

Baloo_135

Re: Favorite Footsie Scene Angles

Post by Baloo_135 »

For me it's the angle in Working Girl where they are sitting side by side. She has her leg crossed towards him and they are kinda tangled up. Even more exciting in a business meeting.

My wife makes content on her Fan Page and we recreated this scene. Since then we make it a point to sit side by side at restaurants as we enjoy playing footsies in this position 😁
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Baloo_135 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 12:14 pm For me it's the angle in Working Girl where they are sitting side by side. She has her leg crossed towards him and they are kinda tangled up. Even more exciting in a business meeting.

My wife makes content on her Fan Page and we recreated this scene. Since then we make it a point to sit side by side at restaurants as we enjoy playing footsies in this position 😁
The working girl scene would have been more erotic if she removed her shoes.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

I like to think she did : ) There is some shuffling occurring under the table when Katherine storms in. Also I noticed Harrison's leg is completely stretched to her chair. Makes me think he started their little game
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Also love the fall guy footsie scene angle great close up of double pantleg footsie.

I don't think any other scene has double pantleg footsie

Just wished we saw he removing her shoes. RIP Angela Aames
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Footsiefreak wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 6:08 pm Also love the fall guy footsie scene angle great close up of double pantleg footsie.

I don't think any other scene has double pantleg footsie

Just wished we saw he removing her shoes. RIP Angela Aames
That's a great scene. I recall an older film with a double pantleg. I wanna say it was Platinum Highschool