(F4M) Real Mistress for foot lover-slaves 👠

Stop by and tell everyone something about you!
Lexi95

(F4M) Real Mistress for foot lover-slaves 👠

Post by Lexi95 »

Hello & welcome to the sexiest spot of the forum! I'm Mistress Lexi, a strict yet charming person and well, when it comes to slaves I'm Mrs L. an all out fantastic Domina who's eager to widen her kinky slaves spectrum. Don't expect me to accept everyone as my slave, I have my own rule-set, timing and a unique way of training my pets so here's some stuff you need to know about before messaging me.

Kinks

Mistress is open to most kinks and fantasies however there are some limits. My slaves, sissies and B-Boys are not allowed to entertain ANY toilet related kinks and fetishes. Health comes first and Mistress doesn't wish to command sick and disabled (by their own fault) slaves. Same goes for underage/mommy kinks. We're adults and trust me, there's more to being an adult than pretending to be a kid of some sort so keep away from that crap!

Privacy

As a Mistress my main concern is to safeguard my slaves privacy while we entertain our kinks. Forget about blackmailing, outting, and other kinds of shaming. Telegram provides a safe space to get kinky without sacrificing what's precious for us in regards to the outside world. My slaves will never have to face any kind of backlace!

What to expect of Mistress

I'm here for the long-term but don't let that scare you away if you're just curious and wanna chat! My goal is to spend lot's of quality time with my slaves playing, training them, sharing tips with them like girls do while building a strong connection. Expect Mistress to be able to train you live on cam, talk with you on the phone, share pics when you deserve them and more! I'm an avid fan of Femdom anime, comics and all kinds of FLR related artwork so take a deep breath before asking me to share stuff with you, Lustomic, Devin Dickie and the likes can turn into a lovely obsession for women and slaves alike!

How to contact Mistress

Forum: Dm
Attachments
DCM_08.jpg

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: (F4M) Real Mistress for foot lover-slaves 👠

Post by nyllover »

Hi and welcome to the forum. I've moved your message to its proper section and removed the forms of contacts you added in your message, to comply with the forum rules.

I just hope you didn't join this forum just to advertise your services, but that you will be an active part of it. 😉
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Lexi95

Post by Lexi95 »

Mistress is back yet again! I'm out looking for specific people, people that are able to serve, slaves that are willing to do and become anything for me, risk takers and such. Does this ring a bell to you? If so hit me up soon and hop on the pleasure wagon! 😘
Lexi95

Post by Lexi95 »

Mistress is online and ready to show you the ropes! Message me if you're looking for lustful and experiences Mrs to use and train you. This is not for everyone, expect me to be demanding yet if you meet those demands the reward will be definitely worth it! 💋
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

No need to keep pushing up the thread like this. Thank you
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.