Family Feud in Canada Help...

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Family Feud in Canada Help...

Post by Mr. Mike »

I'm a big fan of searching International Versions of the gameshow Family Feud. There a few countries that offer great views under the desk where everyone stands for quite a bit of time. You guys have seen a few of the Russian ones posted on here and that one doesn't have the under desk view. Canada has great views...but the only YT channel I can find just has 2-4 minute snippets of the shows like the one below. There is a website in Canada called CBC Gem and it has 2 full seasons, full episodes of maybe 50 or so. I cannot access it from the USA...any suggestions or does someone want to try and go through and look for shoeplay.
Here is the YT page

And here is the CBC Gem website
https://gem.cbc.ca/media/family-feud-canada/s02

dipdang

Re: Family Feud in Canada Help...

Post by dipdang »

Same problem .. but if there is a solution .. available for view videos :-)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It has huge potential, just gotta find out how to access
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

If you use a VPN serrvice, such as NordVPN, you'll be able to access the canadian videos from a canadian server.

I have no idea why it is that nations do this stupid selfish stuff; keeping people from other nations from enjoying your nation's culture. It's so silly.