Can Someone Explain this Show to Me

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Can Someone Explain this Show to Me

Post by Mr. Mike »

Maybe someone that knows the language? It "seems" like a serious show, but man they really exploit Jovana and she enjoys exploiting herself. She's dressed like Catwoman, and the camera angle at 36:40...holy crap, you'd never see this in the US.

BlackFoot

Re: Can Someone Explain this Show to Me

Post by BlackFoot »

wow :ooook:
i love a woman's nylon feet!
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I love that channel lol!

Yeah, the USA is trying to get rid of all pretty women. If you are a straight male and dare to look at a pretty girl, you are are pretty much considered an unhealthy and terrible person.

I probably sound super bitter, but the media buzz is awful right now in the USA, especially when it comes from straight guys. They have no business talking. "Overting the male gaze" is what we call it. That's why women are buzzing their heads and dressing like dudes.

I never once ever wanted to insult or offend a woman. I don't even whistle or act like a big loud buffoon (thats why I hate it when I see idiots commenting on youtube channels - they're the reason Japan is telling their female executives not to wear heels to the office anymore). I get how being a guy, (and let's be honest, we're all horn dogs)....but I would never and HAVE NEVER done anything to anyone with the intention of causing worry or discomfort. I've definitely flirted with girls and been told to buzz off, which is fine - I get it - but that's because they didn't want to be bothered by me. Not because they wanted to be alone and never be approached by a man ever. They just wanted to be approached by a guy they were attracted to, or maybe they just wanted to chill with friends.

But in the USA, I'm the equivalent of Michael Myers or Jason Voorhees because last week I looked at a girls legs and wished she would wear high heels work.

I would LOVE to see the internet browsing history of all of those male weirdos who act high and mighty. Women deserve to have their voices heard and they deserve their chance to alter the culture to the way they would have us treat them (guys do treat women shitty). I'm just not a fan of sewing division and calling people pejoratives. It's like "fuck you bro, show me your internet history. Let's see what weird shit you look at after work every day, and we'll outlaw it and call you a monster for liking it."
Big shoeplay fan
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Agree.
This show looks like it’s supposed to be taken seriously…then you get that shot. She’s always flirting with the camera and exposing lots leg. It’s like a “non stuffy” version of Fox News.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

I mean, that's a straight up sort of see through body suit. She has got an amazing ass, and I'm not even an ass guy! Can you imagine this in the states? Only thing that I can think of even close would have been old G4 stuff- but would Olivia Munn have worn something like that even then?
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Olivia Munn is the best man!!! She wears a cute outfit and heels throughout the series The Newsroom.
Big shoeplay fan