The most exciting standing dippings you have ever seen?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Collegetownstudios

Re: The most exciting standing dippings you have ever seen?

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Footsiefreak wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:25 pm
Ricky732 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:28 am
Collegetownstudios wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:06 am

She just wore a pair of sneakers. We had to walk all over the city, so sneakers is the way to go. Most of the folks were from down South, and, so I'm assuming it's still a trend down South to wear your shoes rather loose. There were quite a few girls with loose sneakers there. But very few of them shoeplayed.

So, we'd basically post up on a corner, and one of us would hold a sign, the other would attend to this bucket where donations would be kept. Since I'm bigger than her, I was chosen to attend the bucket. So, she'd be standing holding the sign, and a moving from side to side.

She'd start with heelpops, and would sometimes roll her sneakers on their sides. But in the end, she'd always be dropping her shoes and stirring them around. She did this so much, and it drove me crazy. I caught a lot of this on my main camera, and some on my phone.

It was exciting to me, because I rarely get to see such long form shoeplay in public like this. I think maybe twenty times in my whole career of filming. This was 4 hours per day, 5 days per week. This was not including the three hour after work meetings we'd have. If it wasn't shoeplay, it was foot play.

It's a tragedy, really, because I thought she was ideal beauty. But, her behavior made her for the streets.

When I get the videos recovered, if I remember, I'll post a few pics here.
I don't like sneakers shoeplay at all..
I can't say I have ever seen a sneaker shoeplay shoe with hose in person. I would still look but probably prefer a nicer shoe.
The only time I got that candid was back on 2006, when I first filmed anything candid.

That is long gone too.

JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Unfortunately not, she was a little too close and I had a desk behind me where other women were sitting. I definitely would've got busted!
Ricky732

Post by Ricky732 »

JWCooley126 wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:05 pm Unfortunately not, she was a little too close and I had a desk behind me where other women were sitting. I definitely would've got busted!
Right choice 🙏